01-02-2008, 07:55 AM
Dug this out last night...

Killer.

Absolute killer! :)

01-02-2008, 08:24 AM
Agree...top stuff :tongue:

Si the Sigh
01-02-2008, 09:11 AM
Used to love the Drummer & Needs production combo... :)

Electrictribe
01-02-2008, 10:16 AM
i really like the original too (although is quite cheesy thinking back, ....well uplifting) I like a lot of tunes form back then that cross over between house, trance and techno made sets a bit more interesting.

Si the Sigh
01-02-2008, 10:42 AM
I agree. The original is a top track! A real classic. :)

tOM B
01-02-2008, 11:26 AM
this was one of the first acid techno tunes i ever heard at the first free party i ever went to

made me sell my bass and buy some decks - i'll never forget that party and i'll never forget my mates olderbrother playing: dj tom & norman - thundergod, then the afore mentioned x-cabs remix then london acid city, completley changed my direction in life :roflmao:

Electrictribe
01-02-2008, 01:01 PM
this was one of the first acid techno tunes i ever heard at the first free party i ever went to

made me sell my bass and buy some decks - i'll never forget that party and i'll never forget my mates olderbrother playing: dj tom & norman - thundergod, then the afore mentioned x-cabs remix then london acid city, completley changed my direction in life :roflmao:

did exact same thing. sold my bass to fund my techno. Defo were life changing times.

thundergod is another awesome tune from back then and the tom and norman mix of mark nrg don't stop.

conor256
02-02-2008, 07:14 AM
Dug this out last night...

Killer.

Absolute killer! :)

id love to hear a sample of this if anyone has it......... ive got a few secret knowledge productions/remixes ...... would be good to hear this one too....

lunatrick
02-02-2008, 08:37 PM
used to cane this back in the day - I don't think it's cheesy compared to hard house or hard trance rubbish.....don't remember the secret knowledge remix tho.....was that a seperate 12?

DJ Asylum
02-02-2008, 10:10 PM
It was the b-side on the additive release.

http://www.discogs.com/release/93874

Electrictribe
03-02-2008, 09:40 AM
all those copies on discogs are well cheap. gppd bargain to be had there.

Nomak
03-02-2008, 12:03 PM

I have that dj tom and norman tune, and the x cabs one. I remember when they used to play all those tunes at free parties, was a great time! Sets with 'are am eye', scott project 'u', x cabs neuro and wippenberg - neurodancer.

Great times and great memories!!

Going to pop up stairs and dig those out for a little mix I think!

Nomak
03-02-2008, 12:06 PM
did exact same thing. sold my bass to fund my techno. Defo were life changing times.

thundergod is another awesome tune from back then and the tom and norman mix of mark nrg don't stop.

Mate was that an orange vinyl? Carl Cox used to play it all the time about 95-96 time. ONe of the tunes my mate had that I never got around to getting hold of, no internet in those days.

Going buy that on discogs, nice one for the reminder lol

Electrictribe
03-02-2008, 12:56 PM
Mate was that an orange vinyl? Carl Cox used to play it all the time about 95-96 time. ONe of the tunes my mate had that I never got around to getting hold of, no internet in those days.

Going buy that on discogs, nice one for the reminder lol

got the thundergod tune on light blue vinyl and the mark nrg remix on yellow 10"

Electrictribe
03-02-2008, 12:58 PM
http://www.discogs.com/release/46187

278d7e64a374de26f==