PDA

View Full Version : were back!!!

Col
14-12-2003, 11:01 PM
well not yet, but 3 good results from our last 3 games is brilliant considering how shite we were prior to these matches.

i watched the game today, and i must say we were damn good. lots of character, hardwork, and some good confident football at times, not to mention we hit the woodwork twice, forced their keeper into a few great saves, and missed one or two oppurtunitys when we should have scored. even mark viduka has been pulling his weight in the last 3 games :shock: (he obviously has a lot of respect for gray, as do all the players)

not only that, but we have 3 prospective buyers in the pipeline, and we may even have money availible in jan (pending on the buyer)

time for a late surge into one of the uefa cup slots. ha ha ha :lol:

DJ Pearcey
14-12-2003, 11:52 PM
yeah,well played col. leeds were decent today m8. good effort by the winging viduka. :clap:

Esox Lucius
15-12-2003, 08:57 AM
aye well in leeds,palyed well today...lets hope they can keep it up.

DJ Pearcey
15-12-2003, 02:37 PM
no downwards!! lets hope they cant keep it up and they get relegated,I love it when big clubs with big name players go down,makes for an interesting tale!! ;)

Col
15-12-2003, 08:36 PM
no downwards!! lets hope they cant keep it up and they get relegated,I love it when big clubs with big name players go down,makes for an interesting tale!! ;)

yeah, not so intresting when you a fuc*king supporter though!!!

i like it when a team full of first division players get relegated back to where they belong. i think you know which team im talking about pearcey. :lol:

Esox Lucius
15-12-2003, 11:14 PM
I hope Leeds stay up tbh, they have had a hard time lately, I hope they can get back on track.

support me northern teams innit ;)

Col
15-12-2003, 11:57 PM
I hope Leeds stay up tbh, they have had a hard time lately, I hope they can get back on track.

support me northern teams innit ;)

us northern guys stick together, with the exeption of man utd & possibly liverpool.

DJ Pearcey
16-12-2003, 12:29 PM
HAHAHA

col your getting nasty! :rambo: ;)

Col
16-12-2003, 10:52 PM
HAHAHA

col your getting nasty! :rambo: ;)

:twisted: :lol: ;) :eh:

Col
23-12-2003, 01:04 AM
anyone watch the leeds game?

we were lucky to come away with a 1-1 draw with man city, big time. if we had played another team, we would have been beat 6-0. seriously. :lol:

we didnt play anything like we have in recent games, we just sat back & let them have possesion. every time we got the ball we just passed it to em, and said "come back and have another go" from a leeds fans perspective it was awful to watch. :dontevengothere:

subsonic
23-12-2003, 10:57 AM
lets see what happens in jan when smith robinson and viduka are all sold there's only one direction then it could be hard times for the once great club it could be sheff weds syndrome :shock:

278d7e64a374de26f==