PDA

View Full Version : Old HOG video footage...

Si the Sigh
05-02-2008, 07:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb_1mzS38ro

:yup: :yup: :yup: :yup:

Sunil
06-02-2008, 11:39 PM
Best post on here in ages...
Surgeon's tracks rip like no-one else's!
This is the only shit that really matters - how it is in the club, not how it is on the messageboards :)

dirty_bass
06-02-2008, 11:46 PM
Best post on here in ages...
Surgeon's tracks rip like no-one else's!
This is the only shit that really matters - how it is in the club, not how it is on the messageboards :)

non of it really matters. Message boards are like the virtual after party where you get to talk rubbish and shoot the shit, but without your settee geting blim burns, your toilet getting back up with sick, and your kitchen getting filled with semi empty cans, themselves filled with fag butts and ash

Microdot
07-02-2008, 04:42 AM
non of it really matters. Message boards are like the virtual after party where you get to talk rubbish and shoot the shit, but without your settee geting blim burns, your toilet getting back up with sick, and your kitchen getting filled with semi empty cans, themselves filled with fag butts and ash

you've obviously never seen my kitchen when I'm surfing the net.

Si the Sigh
07-02-2008, 08:17 AM
ha ha! :)

Agent_Trig
15-02-2008, 03:28 PM
Ahh the HOG memories!!

Where was that one at? Looks tiny, so cant be the Q or Sanctuary.

mattboyslim
15-02-2008, 03:55 PM
Ahh the HOG memories!!

Where was that one at? Looks tiny, so cant be the Q or Sanctuary.
subway city isn;t it?

Si the Sigh
18-02-2008, 07:52 AM
I think so.

ampassasinbirmingham
18-02-2008, 02:44 PM
Ahhhhh the house of god. I went when I was 16 after attending the Jam it was a very scary place. A guy called surgeon playing this really metallic music and pictures of melting babies on the wall. I LOVED IT!!! Never looked back. Subway used to be so grimey and seedy it was super. you could go and get tip tops in the café at 4 in the morning. Nothing like a bit of badger bite wilst sucking on a frozen lollypop!!

278d7e64a374de26f==