PDA

View Full Version : cheese o meter

stjohn
08-02-2008, 09:02 PM
havnt posted ina while! but id liek to know what u guys think of the riff that comes in halfway though. how would u rate on the cheese o meter

www.chrome-metronome.net/squeeze_redo3.mp3

judas_beast
10-02-2008, 06:13 PM
I'd say somewhere being Brie and Extra mature cheddar! Mind you, it fits with the rest off the track, especially that off-beat stab.

Speaking off cheese, I fancy a sandwich........

Loop
10-02-2008, 10:09 PM
Yeah i go with Brie, maybe Camambert and Ripe Cheddar. I love both when im in the mood. This is kinda nice. I think you need more bass in the kick and some delay automation on the cheese.

Siege
12-02-2008, 12:48 AM
Slight tinge of cheshire id say.....still as a slight wonky twist to the riff which i like.Bit diffrent from u Rory,but i like...not on monitors at the mo,but i know the crack with your production;) sounds good this end.

Little_Fella!
17-02-2008, 04:14 AM
I like how this track kinda finds it's direction almost by chance, around 1min 20 and then focuses from there...

This track has found the balance between being amusing in content and slightly disturbing in nature... depending on what 'frame of mind' your in shall we say... the spacey effects on the riff are particularly compelling if your mind has decided to drift off...

It is only the off-beat 'bob' that initiates cheese factor as the riff can seem quite haunting at times - - almost mocking

I reckon some mid/low percussion element to take away the constant 'bob' and a little instance of the initial direction finding rhythms would add dimension and completeness...

Once again, suitably weird... :cool:

techno_smack
27-02-2008, 09:14 AM
nice tune, some edits to the fromage and some general beefing up would be good here .

you could also vary that cheeky synth line a bit more too.

278d7e64a374de26f==