PDA

View Full Version : wer'e the pride of manchester

weekender_veteran
10-02-2008, 04:38 PM
i feel so proud to be a blue today, the minutes silence was impecibily adhered to, well done to every city fan there. its two fingers up to the media, who were just hoping that they could berate city afterwards.
first win at the 'swamp' in my lifetime, and we deserved it.
these derby games are becoming too easy now. united--------stockport in disgiuse :lol:
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Frank Dogshit
10-02-2008, 06:29 PM
it was a fantastic victory for city....

they knew man for man they didnt have a chance but to grab 2 goals the way they did was brilliant.

some of the defending by richards and dunne was first class.

dan the acid man
10-02-2008, 06:46 PM
yeah well played to city, there's nothing better than being a winning supporter in a local derby knowing your team was the underdog

weekender_veteran
10-02-2008, 07:17 PM
yeah well played to city, there's nothing better than being a winning supporter in a local derby knowing your team was the underdog

i agree, i was absolutly dreading today. thought we were gonna get murdered but we defended brilliantly and i think, on the whole we deserved to win.

i was probably as worried about the minutes silence as much as the game itself, cause city fans would have been scum throughout the world had we not respected it like we did.

xes
10-02-2008, 07:22 PM
well done city,at least your game was entertaining,and didn't send me to sleep. Unlike some games on today....(I'm looking at you Chelsea Liverpool)

dan the acid man
10-02-2008, 08:45 PM
i agree, i was absolutly dreading today. thought we were gonna get murdered but we defended brilliantly and i think, on the whole we deserved to win.

i was probably as worried about the minutes silence as much as the game itself, cause city fans would have been scum throughout the world had we not respected it like we did.

well an ex city player was one of the unfortunate to die too, so i expected the fans to observe it, which no matter what, most do at these times anyway

DJ RE:HAB
11-02-2008, 12:53 PM
Numeric, Microdot...

You can come out now!

Hahahahahahaha

weekender_veteran
11-02-2008, 01:02 PM
Numeric, Microdot...

You can come out now!

Hahahahahahaha

i was thinking that all last night.
come out come out wherever you are :roflmao:

hark now hear, the city sing, united RAN away.
and we will fight forever more because of derby day.

dan the acid man
11-02-2008, 01:19 PM
Numeric, Microdot...

You can come out now!

Hahahahahahaha

wonder what Numeric thinks of sir's side now:hissyfit: :lol:

judas_beast
11-02-2008, 02:06 PM
wonder what Numeric thinks of sir's side now:hissyfit: :lol:

Probably still come out chatting shit that they are the greatest. Was nice to see Ronaldo fall over again as well, such a strong player!!

Numeric
11-02-2008, 02:31 PM
good to see the ABU brigade out in force, don't see most of you about too often these days :)

city deserved the win, their fans behaved well suprisingly, united were poor on the day, missed rooney, sir should have signed another forward when he had the chance

weekender_veteran
11-02-2008, 02:58 PM
missed rooney,

you sure did, have you seen the stats for united's performances without him?

speaks for itself that they have failed to win any of the games he hasn't played.

11-02-2008, 03:27 PM
Cant believe some of them sick united fans are now ebaying there scarf and programmes away on ebay... For a quick buck...

Absolutely disgusting, the scum fans living up to there name

BloodStar
11-02-2008, 03:33 PM
good win for City. United were totally rubbish, they lost me a ticket on betandwin. losers.

weekender_veteran
11-02-2008, 03:43 PM
Cant believe some of them sick united fans are now ebaying there scarf and programmes away on ebay... For a quick buck...

Absolutely disgusting, the scum fans living up to there name

that is a disgrace, but not suprising. apparently one seller is after £5,000 for his 'treasured memories' what a load of bollox!

Numeric
11-02-2008, 03:54 PM

i heard about this, absolute disgrace

Will
11-02-2008, 05:09 PM
Maybe it was just scalpers who aren't really United fans...

dan the acid man
11-02-2008, 08:34 PM
yeah it's a dsigrace, but lets be honest here, it would happen at every club up and down the country

Numeric
11-02-2008, 08:42 PM
yeah it's a dsigrace, but lets be honest here, it would happen at every club up and down the country

maybe, but that's no excuse

Insomnia
12-02-2008, 10:05 AM
A fine win for City, home and away this season, they'll be chuffed....

Benjani seems to of fitted in well so far for City....

basslinejunkie
12-02-2008, 11:02 AM
hahaha after all this bollox,were the best team ever with the best football blahhhhhhhh, your gona win the same as us this year.....

**** ALL

hahahaha

Numeric
12-02-2008, 12:14 PM
:lol: at least you've no delusions about your own team this season...

there's still a lot of games to play, don't write off United yet

12-02-2008, 12:21 PM
yep, come on the arsenal...

show united up for what they are...

A one man team...

hahahahahahahahaha...

Arsenal for the TITLE... U can kiss it goodbye again Numeric

Numeric
12-02-2008, 12:24 PM
the fact that you kopites are buzzin because Arsenal are top of league is funny, just goes to show what a state your own team is in, bless you :lol:

the munich scarves have been taken down by ebay apparently

weekender_veteran
12-02-2008, 01:33 PM
the munich scarves have been taken down by ebay apparently

i heard this on the news also, good on ebay for doing something about it, and shame on all fans from both teams who were so disrespectful and greedy as to want blood money for something they got for free!

Numeric
12-02-2008, 05:08 PM
i heard this on the news also, good on ebay for doing something about it, and shame on all fans from both teams who were so disrespectful and greedy as to want blood money for something they got for free!

aye, totally agree

nick_anarchy
18-02-2008, 07:48 AM
yep, come on the arsenal...

show united up for what they are...

A one man team...

hahahahahahahahaha...

Arsenal for the TITLE... U can kiss it goodbye again Numeric

yeh they did that in the fa cup on sunday what a show up that was

fatcollective
18-02-2008, 09:53 AM
well i think the win on saturday surley proved united arn't a one man team!

basslinejunkie
18-02-2008, 10:36 AM
fair play,you tore arsenal to shreds! i thought youd win but not like that,impressive.

nick_anarchy
18-02-2008, 05:05 PM
well i think the win on saturday surley proved united arn't a one man team!

well only the man utd fans know we aint , all other's like to think so , as it gives them somethin to slag off utd about....arsenal could of put there few players they were missing and we would of still destroyed them

you cant moan tho we are this sinking ship i remember someone saying

nick_anarchy
18-02-2008, 05:06 PM
fair play,you tore arsenal to shreds! i thought youd win but not like that,impressive.

thing is myself and i know other utd fans know we can do that V anyone in the world and with this squad fergie is now bringin up well it just shows .... yes we had 2 or 3 slip ups but just watch and see what these new kids do anderson is the key to it all

278d7e64a374de26f==