PDA

View Full Version : Reason 3.0 pleas help :)

LeSaR
14-02-2008, 12:02 AM
Hello everyone ,

I'm new guy here and I hope you help me :)
I have a small problem and I need your help, please ! I using Reason 3.0 and maybe you know how to make a good said-chaining in this program ? and how I can make a reverse ? I very like this program but have many combinations you know cables ;) I waiting for answers.

Regards Adam

TechMouse
14-02-2008, 10:53 AM
Very easy.

Use the M-Class mastering compressor, and link whatever you like to the side-chain input.

e.g. you can take the output of a kick from Re-Drum, split it (using Spider Audio), and send one copy to the mixer and another to sidechain.

LeSaR
14-02-2008, 04:04 PM
Hay TechMouse :) thx for help :) and do you know something about revers in this program (the beat going back) you know what I mean ? Regards Adam

TechMouse
14-02-2008, 04:44 PM
Hay TechMouse :) thx for help :) and do you know something about revers in this program (the beat going back) you know what I mean ? Regards Adam
I don't think there's an easy way to do it directly in the software.

Your best bet is to just bounce down whatever it is you want to reverse as an audio file, reverse it in an audio editor (Audacity is free, if you don't have one), and then load it back in using either ReDrum or the Sampler module.

force
14-02-2008, 05:29 PM
Or use the NNXT sampler and the reverse function on that.

TechMouse
14-02-2008, 06:42 PM
Or use the NNXT sampler and the reverse function on that.
Ah yes, there is that.

Though if you want to reverse a whole drum pattern or whatever, you'll need to bounce it.

LeSaR
14-02-2008, 10:09 PM
Thx guzy for help :) and fast answer :) Regards

278d7e64a374de26f==