PDA

View Full Version : Gardel (Unknown Forces) Live pa - The fridge jan 24th

Jimfish
16-01-2003, 03:14 AM
Wahey!
Gardel of Unknown Forces/Planet Rhythm are playing thier debut live set at the fridge for Technosis (i think) on the 24th! if you like the fantastic label Unknown Forces and want to support a new techno night in London get yer butts down there!!

Adverse
16-01-2003, 01:52 PM
GO TOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kay d smith is also playing!

Jimfish
16-01-2003, 07:11 PM
You a pal o Deans mr Adverse? im sure ive heard him spout your name...perhaps your from canada ???? if thats correct thank god my memories finally repairing itself!

Adverse
16-01-2003, 09:39 PM
haha yeah short term memory is a finicky thing! yup i'm from canada (live in montreal) and dean and jon are great guys.

you name rings a bell...aaaaaaaaa dean mentioned you to me mate!!! said you been doing some right funky tracks.

on a sidebar.. anyone in the immediate and not so immediate vicinity go to this shit cause it's going to be something fierce.

and jim nice 1 man. are you putting this on?

Jimfish
17-01-2003, 09:46 AM
dude...aha,
yes, if im right you are the man with the tastefull label design weve been wankin over, and with the taste to get deano&john on board - good man!
urm the night as far as i know is somthing to do with Jason Swales, one of Deanos pal, whom i have not met...they have done a couple of juicy bits for Decomplex Audio togethor....I think he puts on ting called Technosis and is now moving it more into central london......Cant wait....Good luck with label geez...

Adverse
17-01-2003, 11:41 AM
thanks jim. i heard the recent remix from decomplex, i actually have it here. nice stuff. thanks for all the compliments with the label (lots of nice stuff coming on it). and the artwork was done by a really talented friend of mine. i hope the night is a big sucess, so i can come witness it myself.

Adverse
24-01-2003, 09:39 PM
please don't forget to tell me how it went!!!!!!

Jimfish
26-01-2003, 04:54 PM
good lord...the boyz.....i dont think i can express just how ****ing amazing they sounded on friday! that was one of the most rockin' dance music live acts i have ever seen- and i have seen a lot! what a performance! - especially for a live set...
K.D Smith looked like a pathetically shriveled little loose assholed mummies boy in comparison!!
I really cant express to you just what a perfect set it was! all those djs have the pick of any record in the ****ing world and they didnt sound even 10% as good as gardel...
They are going to be ****ing huge believe me!
yeah, anyone that missed this missed out - in a big way!
The dawn of the next generation of REAL techno heroes!!

Adverse
27-01-2003, 11:22 PM
muahahahahhaha don't you know it.

gunjack
28-01-2003, 03:25 AM
yo (ad)verse,

can you send me some gardel music please so i know who is going before me? 8)

278d7e64a374de26f==