PDA

View Full Version : O'Neill for Liverpool Job?

Numeric
19-02-2008, 09:16 AM
Martin O'Neill is reported to be top of Liverpool's wish-list to replace Rafa Benitez this summer with Frank Rijkaard and Jose Mourinho the other names in the frame...

would be gutted if he went to Anfield, always liked Martin

french_og
19-02-2008, 09:47 AM
I would like to see Mourinho back in the Premiership. It has been a little boring without him this season!!

Numeric
19-02-2008, 12:18 PM
Rafa has apparently told his players that he will field his strongest side from here until the end of the season as he bids to keep his job...

basslinejunkie
19-02-2008, 01:25 PM
Rafa has apparently told his players that he will field his strongest side from here until the end of the season as he bids to keep his job...

bit ****in late now though isnt it.

DJ RE:HAB
19-02-2008, 02:15 PM
Yep.

Too Little Too Late.

I reckon rafa's just scheming a plot against everton..

They finish 4th and we win the champs league, taking there spot in the champs league again...

Hahaha...We can only hope

lukekendall
19-02-2008, 04:55 PM
Yep.

Too Little Too Late.

I reckon rafa's just scheming a plot against everton..

They finish 4th and we win the champs league, taking there spot in the champs league again...

Hahaha...We can only hope

funny as if that happened again!

think rafa is on his way at end of season, i cant see liverpool winning the league with him in charge!

also do you not think gerrard has not been playing well this season compared to others! they do really on him .......

davemoore
19-02-2008, 06:43 PM
Liverpool are a strong team but god almighty hvnt they been so shit this season..
Rafa out innit Jose would be brill manager

Insomnia
19-02-2008, 06:48 PM
At the start of the season i really thought this could be a great year for Liverpool...

O'neill would surely snap the job offer up if he's approached...

Numeric
20-02-2008, 11:31 AM
every year people say to me that they're worried about Liverpool this season, and that they could mount a serious challenge, and every year i say not to worry they'll be as shit as ever, and every year i'm right :)

DJ RE:HAB
20-02-2008, 01:02 PM
well its not that we have lost games. infact we been beaten less than u i think.

Its just that we have drawn too many...

Spacehopper
20-02-2008, 02:10 PM

isnt that what management is?

Numeric
20-02-2008, 05:48 PM
well its not that we have lost games. infact we been beaten less than u i think.

it's all about points though mate, the table doesn't lie

Numeric
20-02-2008, 05:50 PM
isnt that what management is?

if he'd played his strongest team more this season then perhaps you wouldn't be 19 points behind Arsenal, for a team that had title aspirations just a few months ago that kind of a gap is incredible

judas_beast
20-02-2008, 07:42 PM
O'Neill better not got to Liverscum. We wanna keep him. Why would he leave? He's young and could build a great team at Villa over the next 5 to 10 years.

Microdot
20-02-2008, 10:14 PM

I think liverpool's biggest problem is that there are at least 3 teams in the prem that are better than them.

I fully expect to be incontinent and living in a nursing home by the time the vermin next win the league.....though to be fair, that might not be in the too distant future :laughing:

Will
21-02-2008, 01:39 PM
funny as if that happened again!

think rafa is on his way at end of season, i cant see liverpool winning the league with him in charge!

also do you not think gerrard has not been playing well this season compared to others! they do really on him .......

That hasn't happened once yet! Last time Uefa let 5 English teams in because the FA forced their hand by giving the 4th spot to Everton instead of the holders, but Uefa closed the loophole so in future the winners would take the 4th spot if need be. Of course Everton failed to qualify for the CL proper...

278d7e64a374de26f==