PDA

View Full Version : Alan Smith

davemoore
21-02-2008, 02:28 PM
Kevin Keegan has said to allan smith carry on getitng cards he has 4 yellows already and one away from a ban but keegan said not to worry and keep getting stuck in..

Wish my sunday league manager said that i get bollocked when i get yellow

Numeric
22-02-2008, 11:22 AM
Keegan is a joke

fatcollective
22-02-2008, 11:55 AM
its funny really, when keegan came back to newcastle, everyone thought he was gonna work a miracle, bet he regrets coming back now because newcastle are playing some seriously shit football right now!

davemoore
22-02-2008, 04:16 PM
but yet ur not giving him time... the standerd of footy as gone up by so far since he was last at newcastle its gunna take a season or two to get used to it

Aratron
22-02-2008, 04:59 PM
Kevin Keegan has said to allan smith carry on getitng cards he has 4 yellows already and one away from a ban but keegan said not to worry and keep getting stuck in..

Wish my sunday league manager said that i get bollocked when i get yellow

alan smith is a joke. total failure

Microdot
03-04-2008, 01:38 PM
alan smith is a joke. total failure

well, he's won as many premiership winners medals as Alan Shearer, so I wouldn't say he's a total failure.

DJ RE:HAB
03-04-2008, 02:26 PM
Of all Uniteds Strikers, i have never never rated him

Wasnt one of there best buys.

Numeric
03-04-2008, 02:39 PM
he had a few good games for United at the start, scored some proper belters which endeared him to the fans, then he lost his place to Rooney and didn't really recover from that, it was a mistake to think that he could become a quality central midfielder

he did have a few good games at the end of last season, obviously scored against Roma, he should have started in the cup final against Chelsea in my opinion

Richierush
04-04-2008, 08:32 PM
he was good for leeds then he went straight downhill

Aratron
04-04-2008, 08:39 PM

he was a good team player in a very competitive Leeds side.

I used to support Leeds back in the day.

Man U - scum etc etc

Microdot
04-04-2008, 10:31 PM

It's true that the scum had the best out of him, but it was deffo worth Utd signing him just for the heartache it caused their fans.
their favourite son leaving to join their most bitterly hated rivals. get in.
:laughing:

http://soccernet-akamai.espn.go.com/design05/images/PH2/SmithE.jpg

Aratron
04-04-2008, 10:48 PM
It's true that the scum had the best out of him, but it was deffo worth Utd signing him just for the heartache it caused their fans.
their favourite son leaving to join their most bitterly hated rivals. get in.
:laughing:

http://soccernet-akamai.espn.go.com/design05/images/PH2/SmithE.jpg

hmmm kibnd of destroyed him tho. his ego was insignificant next to Keane.
Garbage.

Microdot
04-04-2008, 11:52 PM
hmmm kibnd of destroyed him tho. his ego was insignificant next to Keane.
Garbage.

not really.
dude won himself a Premiership Winners medal and got to see behind the scenes at a proper football club into the bargain, as well as getting to play in the CL again and picking up a few stories to tell the grandkids along the way.

At the time, it was the best move for him. The other teams in the big three weren't interested, and the club he plays for now is as big as any he could have signed for at the time.
He was certainly too good to play in the championship with the sheep shaggers.

278d7e64a374de26f==