Sunday 24th February 2008
Blackburn v Bolton 15.00
Reading v Aston Villa 12.30

Monday 25th February 2008
Man City v Everton 20.00

will be an interesting encounter at St James's

weekender_veteran
22-02-2008, 05:49 PM
really really important/tough game for us on monday away to everton.
fancy a win, and for us to maintain 4th position untill the end of the season.
city in europe for the first time in my lifetime. can't wait!! :)

Numeric
22-02-2008, 08:34 PM
wouldn't hold me breath if i were you mucka :;

Microdot
23-02-2008, 02:04 AM
wouldn't hold me breath if i were you mucka :;

if I was a City fan I'd hold my breath until I died.

weekender_veteran
23-02-2008, 11:36 AM
if I was a City fan I'd hold my breath until I died.

if you were a city fan, at least you would have won both your derby games this season.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

koma
23-02-2008, 02:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIWz2RqevsU

how much would it cost me to pay someone to break both Taylor's legs?

Numeric
23-02-2008, 02:45 PM
good lord is didn't take long for that to get up there, the game hasn't even finished yet, didn't see the incident as only tuned in for the second half, Arsenal scored two quick goals after the break to take the lead and have looked fairly comfortable, Brum have been down to ten men for the majority of the game

Numeric
23-02-2008, 02:50 PM
oh my word, Brum got a late pen and McFadden powered it into the back of the net :lol:

2-2 it finished

koma
23-02-2008, 02:51 PM
well, this says it all really
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/6058/eduardolegnx9.jpg

without him, we're f*cked on Euro...

Numeric
23-02-2008, 03:01 PM
aye, horrific, don't wish that shit on any player

Numeric
23-02-2008, 03:03 PM
Gallas is a ****in tool, his reaction to the pen was shockin, tried to leave the pitch and get off down the tunnel :lol:

Will
23-02-2008, 03:12 PM
Well, those scum bags didn't deserve a point so I can't blame him.

Will
23-02-2008, 03:13 PM
I bet Taylor will only get a 3 or 4 game ban as well.

Numeric
23-02-2008, 03:14 PM
that's some captain you got there, a true leader :lol:

Will
23-02-2008, 03:15 PM
Better than Gary Neville, that's for sure!

Numeric
23-02-2008, 03:18 PM
Nev is a legend, a true leader of men :lol:

nick_anarchy
23-02-2008, 05:03 PM
better then neville ? and how do you work that one out ?? i mean neville has been at his club all his football life and worked with some of the best ppl within the english game ... he has a big love for football & utd and he aint scared to show it ha we all know how much liverpool & arsenal hate nev tho , remember vieria the big man tryin to bully him in the tunnel only for keano to step in and shut him up .... such big players arsenal have hey haha ....

and captins dont spit their dummys out and stay out on the pitch after a game on there own sulking like a girl !!!

Insomnia
23-02-2008, 08:13 PM
B'ham have been abit of a obstacle this season for us that's for sure...

2 points dropped isn't ideal but looking back i didn't see Man utd dropping 5 points against Spurs and Man city..

We are lucky to be in the position where we've dropped points and are still 3 points clear...

Torres hat-trick today, what a peach his second goal was....

Microdot
23-02-2008, 09:46 PM
if you were a city fan, at least you would have won both your derby games this season.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd also be waking up tomorrow morning with me hands in me sister.

fatcollective
24-02-2008, 12:37 AM
great win for united...really good to see rooney full of confidence again, his second goal was awsome. newcasltle have seriously gotta start pulling their finger out. good to close the gap on arsenal too...its gonna be a close one this year.....may even be decided when arsenal come to old trafford!

Numeric
24-02-2008, 06:07 PM
good result for United yesterday, decent performance, all the goals were class, well pleased the gap has been narrowed, Arsenal are showing signs of bluckling under the pressure now and it's funny

gutted for Eduardo though

DJ RE:HAB
25-02-2008, 12:52 PM
good result for United yesterday, decent performance, all the goals were class, well pleased the gap has been narrowed, Arsenal are showing signs of bluckling under the pressure now and it's funny

Aye gutted for him like... Could be his career finished now and so young.

Torres second was a peach, defo living up to his price tag, not many foreign players come into the premiership and net 20+ goals with still plenty of games to spare.

Insomnia
25-02-2008, 09:55 PM
Everton sneak back into 4th place tonight..

Great result for them tonight it has to be said....

Numeric
25-02-2008, 11:02 PM
aye, fair do's to Everton tonight, great result

26-02-2008, 09:54 AM
Klingon has played well this season...

fatcollective
26-02-2008, 11:22 AM
Everton are doing a great job this years...think moyes is a class manager (another quality scottish manager!).... they havent got a team full of over paid world class players, they just play good football and its great to see em at the top of the league...above the Liverpool especially hehehe!!!

26-02-2008, 12:27 PM
Everton are doing a great job this years...think moyes is a class manager (another quality scottish manager!).... they havent got a team full of over paid world class players, they just play good football and its great to see em at the top of the league...above the Liverpool especially hehehe!!!

Fair play to everton, they have done well, but to say they play good football is the overstatement of the season...

There games are terrible to watch.

fatcollective
26-02-2008, 12:47 PM
Fair play to everton, they have done well, but to say they play good football is the overstatement of the season...

they do play good football, their tactics work, they score goals but most importatly they are winning!

Will
26-02-2008, 05:02 PM

Yeah and the fact Eduardo got such a horrific injury and they got some lucky decisions, like the penalty that never was had nothing to do with it. Besides, even if United got back to the top, they'd buckle after a few games and Arsenal would be back at the top, where they've been pretty much all season.

Microdot
26-02-2008, 06:36 PM
Yeah and the fact Eduardo got such a horrific injury and they got some lucky decisions, like the penalty that never was had nothing to do with it. Besides, even if United got back to the top, they'd buckle after a few games and Arsenal would be back at the top, where they've been pretty much all season.

if you're referring to Ferdinand's awesome tackle on Owen then you obviously haven't seen it.
Either that or you know fcuk all about the game.
As every replay clearly shows, Rio got the ball.

Arsenal fans crack me up. Always clutching at straws.

bottom line is, if Eduardo had got sent off in the cup game at Old Trafford for his attempt to castrate Patrice Evra (as many think he should have done) his horrific injury would never have happened as he would have been suspended for the Brum match.

Gallas and his hilarious hissy fit sums arsenal up perfectly....no class.

Insomnia
26-02-2008, 08:01 PM
Gallas was gutted and rightly so, the manor in which he conducted himself wasn't professional though..

That Ref cost us 2 points, we were clearly robbed...

Adebayors incident was a stone wall penalty and then the Clichy tackle was clear to see he got the ball, though the ref decides it's a spot kick! (in the 94th minute)!!

No wonder he's pissed off, that could make a huge difference come the end of the season...

Microdot
26-02-2008, 08:47 PM
Gallas was gutted and rightly so, the manor in which he conducted himself wasn't professional though..

That Ref cost us 2 points, we were clearly robbed...

Adebayors incident was a stone wall penalty and then the Clichy tackle was clear to see he got the ball, though the ref decides it's a spot kick! (in the 94th minute)!!

No wonder he's pissed off, that could make a huge difference come the end of the season...

come off it. you're trying to defend the indefensible.

I agree Clichy probably got the ball, so Gallas is an even bigger cunt for having a go at him the way he did.
he made a complete prick of himself and let the team down by not being in a position to help clear the ball should the penalty have been saved or hit the post.

Gallas showed himself up to be an jumped up prick. not news to anyone else (remember "sell me or I'll score an own goal") but opened a few gooners eyes I suspect.

I'm sure everyone who posts on here would agree that if it had been their captain behaving in such a manner, they wouldn't even begin to try and defend their actions as they'd be too fcuking fuming with them for letting the team down.

Insomnia
26-02-2008, 09:03 PM
I agree his actions were like a big baby and not professional.. Though i can understand why he was like that...

I think the whole Arsenal team were suffering some kinda shock from the Eduardo incident, and the penalty incident just pushed Gallas over the edge..

Hopefully the camp will be sorting their heads out and ready for the next match at home to villa on Saturday...

Microdot
26-02-2008, 09:18 PM
I agree his actions were like a big baby and not professional.. Though i can understand why he was like that...

I think the whole Arsenal team were suffering some kinda shock from the Eduardo incident, and the penalty incident just pushed Gallas over the edge..

Hopefully the camp will be sorting their heads out and ready for the next match at home to villa on Saturday...

no doubt, I'm sure villa are gonna feel the backlash from a bad week for the gooners...

Microdot
26-02-2008, 09:21 PM
Yeah and the fact Eduardo got such a horrific injury and they got some lucky decisions, like the penalty that never was had nothing to do with it.

haha, forgot that the pen in the arsenal game was contentious.
I've obviously got hold of the wrong end of the stick.
thought it was weird someone would think the Owen/Ferdinand incident was a penalty.....

doh!

Richierush
27-02-2008, 06:23 PM

have you watched everton in the uefa cup? there games r no where near terrible

Will
28-02-2008, 05:03 PM
haha, forgot that the pen in the arsenal game was contentious.
I've obviously got hold of the wrong end of the stick.
thought it was weird someone would think the Owen/Ferdinand incident was a penalty.....

doh!

Yeah, I was going to point that out, but I see you've already realised your mistake!

278d7e64a374de26f==