PDA

View Full Version : Keegan 'Having Doubts' Already

Numeric
28-02-2008, 10:47 AM
Kevin Keegan is reportedly already having doubts about the wisdom of agreeing to return to Newcastle :lol:

just five weeks after his appointment, Keegan has been described as 'growing disillusioned' with the club's hierarchy, and according to The Daily Mail, Keegan's future is 'increasingly uncertain' because of the emergence of a 'serious split'

:lol:

Microdot
28-02-2008, 11:06 AM
:laughing:

hands up who didn't see this coming?
god only knows why anyone would want that fool running their club.

Newcastle are now officially a comedy team.

Shearer - Stinks Of Piss......
Alan Shearer Stinks Of Piss!!!!

fatcollective
28-02-2008, 11:19 AM
keegan has passed his sell by date! ya need someone with fresh ideas! most of the team have passed their prime, they think owen is miraculously gonna turn into the player he was years ago but that aint gonna happen! their ****ed unless they start spending some cash and get a decent manager!

xes
28-02-2008, 11:50 AM
Keegan needs to get the f*ck out of Newcastle then. Or they need to kick him out. I feel a bit sorry for that club (no idea why,they battered us about 6 years ago,and it still hurts)

I'd like to see them turn it around a bit.

fatcollective
28-02-2008, 11:53 AM
Keegan needs to get the f*ck out of Newcastle then. Or they need to kick him out. I feel a bit sorry for that club (no idea why,they battered us about 6 years ago,and it still hurts)

yea id like to see em turn it around...they got some awsome fans who deserve better really!

lukekendall
28-02-2008, 12:26 PM
always the same old story with newcastle, they should of never sacked sir bobby

Microdot
28-02-2008, 12:57 PM

fcuk em.
any team that would have Joey Barton in their squad aint worth shit.

xes
28-02-2008, 01:24 PM
fcuk em.
any team that would have Joey Barton in their squad aint worth shit.

you've got a very good point there,as it goes :)

278d7e64a374de26f==