PDA

View Full Version : Stevie Giro on Liverpool's failure

Microdot
28-02-2008, 12:55 PM
could be making ready for the exit door.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article854897.ece

DJ RE:HAB
28-02-2008, 04:47 PM
I aint read the article as i wouldnt even click on that link associated with that scum...

Numeric
28-02-2008, 04:49 PM
funny pic they chose to use there

Will
28-02-2008, 05:10 PM
I hope they don't qualify for the CL next season to be honest, it'd be interesting to see what would happen if they were forced to focus on the Prem as the only decent competition they were in.

djfase
28-02-2008, 07:08 PM
Have to say i agree with you will for a change.

Id love to see someone else qualify ahead of liverpool, and then they cant blame being in a bigger comp as an excuse.

Numeric
28-02-2008, 07:12 PM
Liverpool would still be the laughin stock of the Prem even if they didn't have the Champions League to worry about

Microdot
29-02-2008, 01:37 AM
I aint read the article as i wouldnt even click on that link associated with that scum...

I know what you mean. To this day I put a big stack of other newspapers on top of the sun whenever I'm in newsagents and supermarkets so folk think it's sold out and buy something else.
utterly futile I know, but if we all did it, it might make a difference.

I'll summarise it for you.

basically, Stevie Giro says liverpool are a big bag of shite and he wishes he'd fcuked off to the rent boys when he had the chance but shit his ring when the hub cap collectors threatened to kill his family if he moved.

Numeric
29-02-2008, 09:01 AM
:lol:

basslinejunkie
29-02-2008, 09:24 AM
the next page,also in the sun. rio is ready to again hold the club he apparently loves to ransom,which he done some years ago,yet dumbass mancs would still lick his asscrack.

Numeric
29-02-2008, 12:20 PM
apparently Carragher has been arrested for assault :lol:

it just gets better and better for 'pool at the moment

29-02-2008, 12:50 PM
apparently Carragher has been arrested for assault :lol:

it just gets better and better for 'pool at the moment

Id have assault anyday over rape charges mate...

Rio whens your next party ducklips...

29-02-2008, 01:08 PM
Have to say i agree with you will for a change.

Id love to see someone else qualify ahead of liverpool, and then they cant blame being in a bigger comp as an excuse.

Why, name one moment this season when any of our team have complained about the being in the champs league etc.

Fact of the matter is worldwide the Champs League is recognised as the biggest club competition, theres no gettin away from that...

However majority of Liverpool do want to win the league as we have accomplished the European Cup.

It would be interesting to see how the evertons, villas of the premier league would hack it against the juventus, inter milans, barcelonas of the world..
Just to support your claim. But you know aswell as me, if United, Chelski and Arsenal cant hack it, and Liverpool are nowhere near as good as the top 3 as you all suggest and they win it one year and make the final last.. What hope is the for Everton, Villa, etc.

More to point, isnt more a case of you suggesting.. we dont want liverpool to be in the european cup coz they always do well and outshine the other english teams in the competition.. Thats the only reason why.. Admit it..

All other english teams there supposedly champions of england have failed on numerous attempts bar united flook last minute goal to do well...

Why cant people just give credit, were its due instead of taking the Sun shines out of my teams ass attitude...

Microdot
02-03-2008, 01:39 PM
Why, name one moment this season when any of our team have complained about the being in the champs league etc.

Fact of the matter is worldwide the Champs League is recognised as the biggest club competition, theres no gettin away from that...

However majority of Liverpool do want to win the league as we have accomplished the European Cup.

It would be interesting to see how the evertons, villas of the premier league would hack it against the juventus, inter milans, barcelonas of the world..
Just to support your claim. But you know aswell as me, if United, Chelski and Arsenal cant hack it, and Liverpool are nowhere near as good as the top 3 as you all suggest and they win it one year and make the final last.. What hope is the for Everton, Villa, etc.

More to point, isnt more a case of you suggesting.. we dont want liverpool to be in the european cup coz they always do well and outshine the other english teams in the competition.. Thats the only reason why.. Admit it..

All other english teams there supposedly champions of england have failed on numerous attempts bar united flook last minute goal to do well...

Why cant people just give credit, were its due instead of taking the Sun shines out of my teams ass attitude...

:laughing:
a liverpool fan saying Utd fluked the Champions league.
YCNMIU........now I've heard it all.
the vermin didn't even get the ball in the net against chelsea in the semis the year they won it, but still managed to win 1-0 on aggregate.
go figure.

Man Utd were the best team in Europe the year they won the CL. liverpool weren't even the best team on merseyside when they fluked it (on penalties).

278d7e64a374de26f==