PDA

View Full Version : Gallas May Still Get Red For Kicking Nani

Microdot
03-03-2008, 12:30 PM
http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=81190

lets hope so.
was pretty surprised myself when he didn't get a retrospective red after the game.

I understood why arsenal got so much favour from the FA when David Dein held such an important position at both companies, but now that he's left both, surely arsenal should be subject to the same rules as all the other teams.

davemoore
03-03-2008, 12:44 PM
is there a video link of this anywhere looks like a good storie .. i would kick nani for no reason if i saw him

davemoore
03-03-2008, 01:03 PM
Just watched this ok it was a kick but it wasnt that bad of a kick no way a red !!! it wasnt intent to hurt if it was then gallas is the biggest pussy ive met

Microdot
03-03-2008, 04:23 PM
Just watched this ok it was a kick but it wasnt that bad of a kick no way a red !!! it wasnt intent to hurt if it was then gallas is the biggest pussy ive met

you're obviously not familiar with the rules to the game of football.

if you kick out at an opponent in retaliation, it's a red card. no ifs, no buts.
the name David Beckham ring a bell?

Will
03-03-2008, 05:09 PM
Nani should get a red for his headbutt on Gallas, that's for sure. Besides, it wasn't retaliation, what Nani did was. Scholes et al have got away with plenty of kicks, I mean considering the kicking Reyes got at OT it's a bit rich Man U complaining about 1 or 2 kicks.

djfase
03-03-2008, 06:49 PM
LOL

Give it a rest. Nothing will be done.

Its weeks ago now. Lets wait for the league game. Im sure there will be fireworks

Microdot
03-03-2008, 07:03 PM
Nani should get a red for his headbutt on Gallas, that's for sure. Besides, it wasn't retaliation, what Nani did was. Scholes et al have got away with plenty of kicks, I mean considering the kicking Reyes got at OT it's a bit rich Man U complaining about 1 or 2 kicks.

first up, Nani didn't butt him (probably why not one single commentator or pundit said that Nani should have been punished).

secondly, you're talking about a completely different incident.

but thanks for reminding me what a dirty cunt Gallas is, I forgot he'd already had a kick at Nani earlier in the game (and, surprise surprise, gone unpunished).

Like I already said, Gallas should have got a red for deliberately kicking Nani when the ball was no where near them.
The FA are, apparently, quite shocked that the ref didn't issue a red card after the game after getting a proper look at the incident.
that's why they are considering stepping in.

The Scholes incident a few years back was a yellow card offence, which is what he received at the time.

Microdot
03-03-2008, 07:07 PM
LOL

Give it a rest. Nothing will be done.

Its weeks ago now. Lets wait for the league game. Im sure there will be fireworks

of course nothing will be done. nothing ever is when arsenal are the offenders.

davemoore
04-03-2008, 03:08 PM
you're obviously not familiar with the rules to the game of football.

if you kick out at an opponent in retaliation, it's a red card. no ifs, no buts.
the name David Beckham ring a bell?

lol i see ur point u get really funny sometimes about these matters !!!
I am fammiliar with the game but it was hardly a noticable kick nani didnt make a that big deal out of it so not many noticed it has he got the red ????

nick_anarchy
07-03-2008, 04:40 PM
he should of gone end of !! nani took the piss out of arsenal and they didnt like it as normal , sour loosers

278d7e64a374de26f==