PDA

View Full Version : Torres (El Nino)

DJ RE:HAB
06-03-2008, 10:06 AM
Edging Closer and closer to ronaldo for leading goalscorer this season. Now only 3 behind.

Will be absolutely outstanding if he finishes first let alone second in the top scorer catergory, only his first season.

3 Hat Tricks this season and still plenty of games to play...

What a buy, for £21 Million aswell.

World Class, gotta be one of the if not the best strikers in the prem.

He's gonna have a long future with us, contracted for 6 years..,.

fatcollective
06-03-2008, 10:29 AM
i must admit hes fvckin brilliant, he scores great goals too....Liverpool need him, without him im not sure they will do so well!

Insomnia
06-03-2008, 11:59 AM
The guy is awesome, no doubt about that..

He has been banging them away lately and is in top form...

It would be a great achievement if he gets the top scorer in his 1st season...

Microdot
06-03-2008, 01:18 PM
now there's no RVN, I'd say he's the best in the prem. got alot more to his game than Ruud, but not quite as deadly in the box.
Drogba is the only striker I can think of in the prem who's possibly as good.

DJ RE:HAB
06-03-2008, 01:29 PM
He is a class act.

Im so glad liverpool have finally got another World Class Striker, not since the days of owen have we had anyone and thats too long in football.

Hopefully who ever owns will stump up some cash for someone to partner him.

Numeric
06-03-2008, 01:30 PM
he's quality no question

davemoore
06-03-2008, 01:51 PM
just watched the highlightes he is quality no doubt about that and i would love him to over take that potugees greasy cunt of prick called ronaldo in goals

Insomnia
06-03-2008, 01:56 PM
Dont forget Adebayor guys, he's still up there!

I wouldn't say he's as good but still capable of a lot...

Drogba has been ruled out for long periods this season, i'd say Chelsea have suffered from that but are coming back strong now...

davemoore
06-03-2008, 02:05 PM
adebayor has played alot more games i think but dont qoute me on that .. he is a good player tho so cant forget him .... drogba has been out too and i think your right that chealsi are comming back they slipped up against tottnham buts its got em into shape

Will
06-03-2008, 04:22 PM
Adebayor's only played a couple more games, I think having them both in your team would be the ideal, best 2 strikers in the Prem. Ronaldo's scored 30 goals now... Imagine what their season would have been like if he'd missed most of it like van Persie has.

Will
06-03-2008, 04:23 PM
Who had the best goals to games ratio in the league last season (van Persie).

Microdot
06-03-2008, 05:30 PM
Adebayor's only played a couple more games, I think having them both in your team would be the ideal, best 2 strikers in the Prem. Ronaldo's scored 30 goals now... Imagine what their season would have been like if he'd missed most of it like van Persie has.

more to the point. imagine how far ahead Utd would be had Rooney, their best player, not missed so much of the season through injury and suspension.

DJCraig Ryan
06-03-2008, 06:01 PM
Yea Torres is a class act. I follow the spanish football, so i seen him at Athletico and i was a big fan off him there, and you could see the class there. As soon as Pool signed him i thought top buy!

He is deffo one of the top strikers in the league...but dont forget Berbatov either.

Frank Dogshit
07-03-2008, 12:13 AM
great player,awful team....

cant wait till big samba gets his clodhoppers on him

lukekendall
07-03-2008, 10:59 AM
yeah great player, i was suprised i would not think he would of scored this many this season!! if i was going to pick my front 2 strikers for a team this season it would have to be torres and berbatov

fatcollective
07-03-2008, 11:13 AM
more to the point. imagine how far ahead Utd would be had Rooney, their best player, not missed so much of the season through injury and suspension.

good point....Rooney has such an impact at united...hes like a raging bull...thats why they aint lost when hes played...he may not have scored so many this season but they guy brings something special to the team!!

davemoore
07-03-2008, 12:49 PM

But if rooney was playing more then where would tevez be ??? hes scored a few mind

fatcollective
07-03-2008, 01:01 PM
But if rooney was playing more then where would tevez be ??? hes scored a few mind

they would play together, great strike partnership!

Microdot
07-03-2008, 01:53 PM

usually playing up front alongside Rooney.

davemoore
07-03-2008, 02:14 PM
so whos being replaced by rooney at mo then ?? dont watch any prem to be honest as im an exeter fan

basslinejunkie
07-03-2008, 03:07 PM
need to get him paired with someone just as good. him and villa upfront would be quality.or henry? you never know,hes always stated he loves liverpool fc and stranger things have happend in the past.

fatcollective
07-03-2008, 03:27 PM
so whos being replaced by rooney at mo then ?? dont watch any prem to be honest as im an exeter fan

maradonna...and michelle platini is taking scholes' place!

davemoore
07-03-2008, 03:57 PM
maradonna...and michelle platini is taking scholes' place!

Maradonna are u being serius

fatcollective
07-03-2008, 04:18 PM
Maradonna are u being serius

yeah mate! his stomach operation last month turned out succseful so fergie signed him!

278d7e64a374de26f==