PDA

View Full Version : No FA cup thread?

xes
08-03-2008, 07:29 PM
GO ON BARNSLEY!!

Get the f*ck in there. Took out the Chavski scum with class.

LittleMinx
08-03-2008, 07:41 PM
:no:

nick_anarchy
08-03-2008, 08:00 PM
shockin day for the big clubs in the fa cup ... we had our chances but they defended well , the foul on ronaldo was a joke ! and it was not a pen or a sending off but hey , you take the ruff with the smooth , just hope we now pick our selves up from this mistake and get stuck in to the prem & CL

Insomnia
08-03-2008, 11:08 PM
Who would of thought of those 2 scores today!

What a coupon buster!

Microdot
08-03-2008, 11:47 PM
Who would of thought of those 2 scores today!

What a coupon buster!

I nearly chucked a score down on chelsea for the cup after Utd got beat. Glad I didn't now.

Insomnia
09-03-2008, 07:41 AM
I nearly chucked a score down on chelsea for the cup after Utd got beat. Glad I didn't now.

That £10 i put on West Brom at 22/1 looks alot better now bud..

Watch this, they'll get knocked out the day..

xes
09-03-2008, 04:06 PM
Cardif take out Middlesbrough

Out classed them completly too.

DJ RE:HAB
10-03-2008, 10:09 AM
Is it just me or do Man United always think its the god given right to win, and when they dont the dummy comes out of the pram big time..

Ronaldo - I cant do my tricks anymore i might leave england (well go on) for him to compare his treatment on Saturday to that of Eduardos is a joke within itself, the only thing he was in danger of losing was a fingernail or a few strands of hair from that constant rubbing his hands through his hair. Awww diddums poor cristiano cant do his tricks anymore, all you defenders stop tackling him so ikkle cristiano can do some tricks for us all.. :)

Maybe if Ronaldo did not indulge in Histronics every time he goes to ground, slapping at his thighs and looking to the heavens in dismay he may get more support of the ref. And while being supposedly one of the best free kick takers in the world, he had countless times again to score and failed..

Honestly United typically again think as i said they got a god given right to win games and when they dont its everybodys fault but there own...

There own being Carrick, Missed a sitter, and there defence who all disappeared upfront to leave Rooney and someone else to defend the 2 on 2 which led to the stonewall penalty and sending off.

I think fergie should be pointing the finger at his players, instead of the officials and the oppositions defenders...

Oh yer but i forgot Man United have a god given right to win so when they dont its everbody elses fault but there own...

There goes ya treble...

LittleMinx
10-03-2008, 11:03 AM
hehe

fatcollective
10-03-2008, 01:54 PM
United had a few very good chances and should have put em away….I think united should have got the penalty; I don’t think it should have been a red card but at the end of the day that’s just the way it goes sometimes! On the plus though arsenal dropped points again so we are deffo in with a chance of grabbing top spot next week!

Barnsley played awesome, they deserved to win...hope they go on now and lift the cup!

Well done to Cardiff too!

I think it’s about time the FA cup had some unlikely teams in the final!!

LittleMinx
10-03-2008, 03:09 PM
United had a few very good chances and should have put em away….I think united should have got the penalty; I don’t think it should have been a red card but at the end of the day that’s just the way it goes sometimes! On the plus though arsenal dropped points again so we are deffo in with a chance of grabbing top spot next week!

Barnsley played awesome, they deserved to win...hope they go on now and lift the cup!

Well done to Cardiff too!

I think it’s about time the FA cup had some unlikely teams in the final!!

yeah what like everton, the aint won Fuk all in long time, i was only telling richierush this other day lol

Will
10-03-2008, 04:46 PM
I knew I was loving Saturday too much for Arsenal to get the win the next day, my housemate's a Man U fan and didn't know the scores 'til match of the day, he got all excited when he saw Chelsea were knocked out, that game being on first, little did he suspect that United had already been dumped out! I'd rather have been knocked out of the FA cup than drop (yet another) 2 points in the league though. Looks like it's going to go to the wire, or near enough at least.

It was amazing the way United managed to lose that game, just wasn't meant to be I guess, it was funny getting the condensed reactions of a Man U fan to all the misses watching Match of the day, better than if we'd watched it live i reckon, then the misses would have been more spread out.

I'm shocked at Man U fans not wanting Portsmouth to win! But I hope they don't reach the final and if there's any justice then Barnsley will win it...

It's also nice i think that United lost at full strength, we won't have to hear any more nonsense about if Rooney plays they don't lose etc etc.

Microdot
10-03-2008, 05:08 PM
Is it just me or do Man United always think its the god given right to win, and when they dont the dummy comes out of the pram big time..

Ronaldo - I cant do my tricks anymore i might leave england (well go on) for him to compare his treatment on Saturday to that of Eduardos is a joke within itself, the only thing he was in danger of losing was a fingernail or a few strands of hair from that constant rubbing his hands through his hair. Awww diddums poor cristiano cant do his tricks anymore, all you defenders stop tackling him so ikkle cristiano can do some tricks for us all.. :)

Maybe if Ronaldo did not indulge in Histronics every time he goes to ground, slapping at his thighs and looking to the heavens in dismay he may get more support of the ref. And while being supposedly one of the best free kick takers in the world, he had countless times again to score and failed..

Honestly United typically again think as i said they got a god given right to win games and when they dont its everybodys fault but there own...

There own being Carrick, Missed a sitter, and there defence who all disappeared upfront to leave Rooney and someone else to defend the 2 on 2 which led to the stonewall penalty and sending off.

I think fergie should be pointing the finger at his players, instead of the officials and the oppositions defenders...

Oh yer but i forgot Man United have a god given right to win so when they dont its everbody elses fault but there own...

There goes ya treble...

I see Stevie Giro got away with yet another blatent dive this weekend.

as a fan of the vermin, can you explain why the rules that apply to everyone else don't apply to him?

davemoore
10-03-2008, 06:02 PM
That £10 i put on West Brom at 22/1 looks alot better now bud..

Watch this, they'll get knocked out the day..

good bet that 1 mate might have a lil 1 myself

11-03-2008, 12:15 PM
I see Stevie Giro got away with yet another blatent dive this weekend.

as a fan of the vermin, can you explain why the rules that apply to everyone else don't apply to him?

How Ironic that you ask me about Stevie G taking a dive when your team is littered full of cheats.

Microdot
11-03-2008, 02:07 PM
How Ironic that you ask me about Stevie G taking a dive when your team is littered full of cheats.

oh dear, I've obviously hit a raw nerve, truth hurts I guess :laughing:

to clarify, I mentioned yet another dive by Stephen Gerrard, the biggest hypocrite in english football.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uVb2gbMtN3I

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=L073tGdLETo

"shoulda dived there stevie lad!"
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wFNE3opjOZQ

11-03-2008, 03:09 PM
Well looks like Ronaldos been rubbing off on him.

I mean come on, Ronaldos the worst around, Rio coke head was banned for not turning up to a drugs test. Roy Keane was a wife beater and Cantona attacked the fans...

Says it all...

And you call us cheats.

Numeric
12-03-2008, 11:11 AM
some amazing results over the weekend, Barnsley were well worthy winners over Chelsea, 'Boro were awful against Cardiff and deserved to go out

United created enough chances to beat Pompey and were unlucky, the ref was a joke, Baros took a dive for the penalty and Kuszczak should have never been sent off

12-03-2008, 12:19 PM
some amazing results over the weekend, Barnsley were well worthy winners over Chelsea, 'Boro were awful against Cardiff and deserved to go out

United created enough chances to beat Pompey and were unlucky, the ref was a joke, Baros took a dive for the penalty and Kuszczak should have never been sent off

Hahahahaha..

Ive heard it all now..

Numeric
12-03-2008, 01:10 PM
what do you have a problem with exactly? Baros was still on his feet after Kuszczak had made the challenge, then went to ground

12-03-2008, 01:24 PM
what do you have a problem with exactly? Baros was still on his feet after Kuszczak had made the challenge, then went to ground

He was clattered end of Numeric. So what if he didnt go down straight away.

If you want to point the finger at anyone id point it at you suspect defence who went missing and left rooney and anderson to do the defending at the back, which is how the oppurtunity for the pen arrived.

Flip the situation around and you would be asking for a pen easy.

I always enjoy seeing penalties at Old Trafford, there like a solar eclipse. Esp when Rio coke head is in goal for it... Classical

Numeric
12-03-2008, 01:29 PM
there was hardly any contact, Baros took a dive

Rooney was at fault for not covering Baros

Will
13-03-2008, 04:10 PM
It shouldn't have been left to Rooney to defend that situation and it was a penalty.

Microdot
13-03-2008, 04:18 PM
I reckon it was a pen, but I don't reckon it was a sending off.

fatcollective
13-03-2008, 04:18 PM
was a penalty, but not a red card! united fvcked it really, we took a chance and we got hit on the break......something united are pretty good at, well we got as taste of our own medicine...and it tasted like shit!!!

nick_anarchy
14-03-2008, 04:16 PM
Well looks like Ronaldos been rubbing off on him.

I mean come on, Ronaldos the worst around, Rio coke head was banned for not turning up to a drugs test. Roy Keane was a wife beater and Cantona attacked the fans...

Says it all...

And you call us cheats.

haha shall we have a run down on your shite then .... we would be here all day !!

Microdot
15-03-2008, 06:00 PM

LittleMinx
15-03-2008, 06:23 PM
:lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==