PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal

Spacehopper
09-03-2008, 06:08 PM
not an arsenal fan but they are throwing it away........getting like liverpool in the sense that they beat Europes finest, yet struggle to get a result against wank teams like wigan, birmingham.......
the display against ac milan was one of the best team performances ive ever seen....no team could ever beat them when they play like that but thats football at the end of the day, sometimes it doesnt go your way......

arsenal for the league (i hope!!! f**k united!!)

come on liverpool!! they will hold out against inter

nick_anarchy
09-03-2008, 06:53 PM
a win v bolton and we go bk to the top !! and then hopefully stay there

Microdot
09-03-2008, 09:04 PM
arsenal are shite

Insomnia
09-03-2008, 09:07 PM
Today they were shite, i agree..

Didn't look anywhere near the team that beat Milan during the week..

LittleMinx
10-03-2008, 11:07 AM
arsenal are shite

couldnt agree with you more mate

Insomnia
10-03-2008, 02:15 PM
couldnt agree with you more mate

What happened to your team at the wkend then?

LittleMinx
10-03-2008, 02:26 PM
What happened to your team at the wkend then?

why dont u shut up !!!!!

Insomnia
10-03-2008, 02:27 PM
why dont u shut up !!!!!

:lol:

LittleMinx
10-03-2008, 02:37 PM
:lol:

up urs and ur shitey football team lol

Insomnia
10-03-2008, 02:56 PM
up urs and ur shitey football team lol

I take it you cant talk about your team when they get beat.. :lol:

LittleMinx
10-03-2008, 03:07 PM
I take it you cant talk about your team when they get beat.. :lol:

blah blah blah blah

Insomnia
10-03-2008, 03:10 PM
blah blah blah blah

Well that sums it all up for me! :lol:

Will
10-03-2008, 04:35 PM
They've been on about doing it for Eduardo, but so far they've done **** all for him, just dropping points against teams we should be beating easily... If only we had a bigger squad, then we could drop the players for the CL who put in such poor performances in the Prem. Putting in no effort in the domestic cups is one thing, but the CL shouldn't distract them from the league.

fatcollective
10-03-2008, 04:43 PM
arsenal have been on fire all season, i think this is just a dodgy patch for them, im sure they will bounce back, but they have droped points in the prem they were almost sure of gaining.

there are plenty of big games left in the prem for the top 3 to win / lose....its gonna be feckin well close!

nick_anarchy
10-03-2008, 06:19 PM
@ nick yeh we slipped up , still ripped you apart in the round b4 ;) hehe

arsenal are dropping points now where it counts , the panic is setting in !! hey if you carry on liverpool will be above ya .....

i still think arsenal will finish 3rd

but yeh agree with you there will ( once in a bluemoon ) you need a bigger squad , utd have now done it where it was needed , we just need 1 or 2 more in defence and 1 upfront and we are more then fine .. chelsea have it , liverpool are in the same boat at you ( tho you have better players )

o and whats happened to this super fab ??

Insomnia
10-03-2008, 09:16 PM
@ nick yeh we slipped up , still ripped you apart in the round b4 ;) hehe

Yeah that is true my friend, still i'm amazed after that you let slip to Portsmouth at home..

I'm sure you would of went on to win the cup with Chelsea going out...

Will
11-03-2008, 04:31 PM
[QUOTE=nick_anarchy;619618but yeh agree with you there will ( once in a bluemoon ) you need a bigger squad , utd have now done it where it was needed , we just need 1 or 2 more in defence and 1 upfront and we are more then fine .. chelsea have it , liverpool are in the same boat at you ( tho you have better players )

o and whats happened to this super fab ??[/QUOTE]

I was on about punishing them for only playing well in the CL these past few weeks, not squad rotation! Fabregas was man of the match against Milan, but he was played out of position against Wigan due to injuries. Though Flamini's arguably been just as good as Fabregas in his own way.

Our squad is looking a bit threadbare at the moment though, it must be said...

Numeric
12-03-2008, 01:17 PM
i hope United can take advantage of Arsenal's latest slip, we've been gifted the opportunity, important now that we make it count

fatcollective
12-03-2008, 01:21 PM
i hope United can take advantage of Arsenal's latest slip, we've been gifted the opportunity, important now that we make it count

for sure mate, i mean i thought losing against man city was our last slip, i thought that was the kick up the ass we needed, but we fvcked it again against pompy, luckily that wasnt in the prem....so no time for any more fvck ups this year!

Numeric
12-03-2008, 01:24 PM
the Pompey game was a strange one, doesn't really have too much baring on how we'll perform in the Prem, Rooney needs to start finishing when he's through on goal though

fatcollective
12-03-2008, 02:19 PM
the Pompey game was a strange one, doesn't really have too much baring on how we'll perform in the Prem, Rooney needs to start finishing when he's through on goal though

definately, hes off target at the moment....wheres the days when he was lobbing keepers, scoring super volleys, taking defenders and keepers on one to one and making them look stupid......come on rooney sort it out!!

Numeric
12-03-2008, 04:31 PM
aye man, was watchin the United last season review DVD a couple of weeks back with one of me mates and we were shocked at the amount of belters Rooney scored, it's easy to forget how good he is because expectation is so high, he's done alright this season but needs to show more composure

basslinejunkie
13-03-2008, 02:40 PM
aye man, was watchin the United last season review DVD a couple of weeks back with one of me mates and we were shocked at the amount of belters Rooney scored, it's easy to forget how good he is because expectation is so high, he's done alright this season but needs to show more composure

bollox. he plays upfront,he needs to score more goals. caqn have all the fancy flicks he likes but what matters most is putting the ball in the net,which hes been poor at this season.

fatcollective
13-03-2008, 03:17 PM
bollox. he plays upfront,he needs to score more goals. caqn have all the fancy flicks he likes but what matters most is putting the ball in the net,which hes been poor at this season.

as a forward he has been pretty poor, but he has been a crucial part of the squad, united have only lost once with rooney in the team....he works his bollox off every game, im sure he will score an acceptable amount of goals come the end of the season! i think about 20 would be about right...think hes got about 15 so far! ya to remember too he has been out for a while this season!

Will
13-03-2008, 04:07 PM
He's on 13, so he's got 12-15 games to score another 7 if he's going to hit 20. Could be done I suppose...

fatcollective
13-03-2008, 04:14 PM
He's on 13, so he's got 12-15 games to score another 7 if he's going to hit 20. Could be done I suppose...

i reckon so, hopefully he will hit 3 at Derby on saturday! :wink:

Numeric
13-03-2008, 04:26 PM

he scored 23 last season which is reasonable and like the others have said, there's plenty of time for him to improve his tally this year

Will
13-03-2008, 04:40 PM
i reckon so, hopefully he will hit 3 at Derby on saturday! :wink:

If fat Lumpard can hit 4 then anything's possible.

Numeric
14-03-2008, 03:00 PM
Arsenal have got a difficult run of fixtures comin up, six games over 21 days, they gotta face big four opposition on five occasions, with a trip to Bolton mixed in

be interesting to see how they're gonna cope

nick_anarchy
14-03-2008, 04:18 PM
their arse is goin big time !! the pressure is on

Insomnia
14-03-2008, 04:52 PM
No pressure really, no-one thought we'd be in this position so we have nothing to lose..

There are some good fixtures coming up for most of the clubs at the top..

nick_anarchy
14-03-2008, 05:15 PM
No pressure really, no-one thought we'd be in this position so we have nothing to lose..

There are some good fixtures coming up for most of the clubs at the top..

aye i agree with you there man

278d7e64a374de26f==