PDA

View Full Version : Problems with the Novation Supernova 2

Tomski
16-01-2003, 08:12 PM
Hi guys, i'm get slightly annoyed with my supernova 2, and was hoping somebody could help.
Whats happening is that when I use it in performance mode it seems to do one of two things which makes it impossible to finish what i'm working on. It happens when I try and select a program for the parts in the performance. It will either switch back to program mode, so I can't set up the performance. Or it will let me set up, say two parts. The program, outputs and midi channel etc. Then when I move on to the next part it will change the program of the first or second to the one I have selected for the part which I am now working on.
Once its starts doing this then I can't continue, as the bits I have got sounding right keep changing. I have heard that it is a good synth, and from the sounds I can get from it it is, the annoying thing is I haven't been able to put them in a tune yet. Hope somebody can help as this has really halted my progress.

If somebody thinks they can help, but don't understand what i'm on about, say and I will try and re-phrase it.

Cheers Tom

P.S Atomic Jam back at the Q on 1st Feb, oh yes :D .

DJZeMig_L
20-01-2003, 04:21 AM
I didn't quite get the prob, but I'll offer a 2 quick work arounds..

When ever u want 2 choose a prog. make sure first u click de perf button and only after that the respective prog button.

when u have a prog. sounding right, save it, afterwards save the perf!

Hope this works...

Make sure u keep an eye on the display, in order 2 always know which level u r operating under (prog or perf).

Z

Tomski
20-01-2003, 05:05 PM
Cheers mate, i'll give it a go and get back to you.

DJZeMig_L
23-01-2003, 02:25 PM
Okie ..

do that..

ta da,

Z

278d7e64a374de26f==