PDA

View Full Version : cd review: sam horam "december mix"

Col
18-12-2003, 08:52 PM
nice funky, tribal start, and you held this feel right into the middle of the set, from mid to latter stages you played an intresting mixture of grooves, before finishing with some tougher, heavier, and darker material at the end. i liked it, very good programming once again.

on the mixing side of things, again it was consistently tight, smooth, and fresh, again playing a considarable amount of material. (only 31 this time, your slacking mate :lol: ) you used fx creativley throughout (did u use the kaoss pad as well as the built in fx on the pioneer?) and delivered them very well, nice use of the crossfader on occasions too. and the mix from 15 to 16 sent tingles down my spine. :twisted:

overall mate, another astonishing show of technical ability, and very good programming. in a word: awesome. :clap:

still need to liten to the mix you did last year sam, will post my thoughts in the next few days.

Esox Lucius
18-12-2003, 09:07 PM
agreed, quality mix from start to finish, programmed well, kept a steady flow through out...technically superb.

278d7e64a374de26f==