PDA

View Full Version : Festivals in Europe from June-August 08

tekboi
18-03-2008, 11:21 PM
I will be in Europe during this time and would like to know all the festivals to look out for.

At the moment I can only catch Sonar & Danve Valley, I know about Monegros (on at the same time as Dance Valley surprisingly), EXIT (cant make it), Awakenings (not sure about the date), Lowlands Festival (not sure about date either).

Looking for festivals with techno acts mainly..

Would really appreciated a list of other festivals and date confirmations if possible, thanks heaps!

clubsynthetic
18-03-2008, 11:24 PM
Edinburgh Fringe festival in Scotland. in August Not technically a outdoor festival but there should be some good gigs/comedy on.

Frank Dogshit
19-03-2008, 12:44 AM
Monegroes looks sick for any true techno fan.....Would love to go.

Nature One too if the lineups ok....

basslinejunkie
19-03-2008, 11:31 AM
mongeros for me has the best line-ups.like dogshit id love to get over there one day and expirence it.

Andy_n
20-03-2008, 10:33 AM
A mate of mine living in Barca was at Monegros last year, said it was right up my street (ie, no 'trendy' spanish minimal) but full of absolute scumbags. He and the girls got hassled first when they were q'ing for the bus out to it! Saw some vids of it- Think Sven Wittekend & lots & lots of Sun.

Barely Human
20-03-2008, 02:41 PM
Not strictly a techno event, but check out Defqon 1 in amsterdam. Ive been for the last 2 years and have been blown away. They cater for most hard styles, including techno, hardcore techno and industrial. Well recomended. Word of advice though, last time the tickets sold out in 1 hour.

DJ RE:HAB
20-03-2008, 03:53 PM
Not strictly a techno event, but check out Defqon 1 in amsterdam. Ive been for the last 2 years and have been blown away. They cater for most hard styles, including techno, hardcore techno and industrial. Well recomended. Word of advice though, last time the tickets sold out in 1 hour.

Yer i went in 2006 to this...

Was Class!!!

The weather was a corka aswell.. The dutch know how to entertain...

Barely Human
20-03-2008, 04:01 PM
Yer i went in 2006 to this...

Was Class!!!

The weather was a corka aswell.. The dutch know how to entertain...

Yeah, 2006 was a belter! Absolutely scorching.

theledge
20-03-2008, 08:15 PM
Anyone know the dates for Nature One?

kate manus
20-03-2008, 08:49 PM
Anyone know the dates for Nature One? yup, first weekend of August (1-3 I think). I'll be going again this year.

As for Awakenings fest, it is June 28... pretty sweet lineup! awakenings.nl

278d7e64a374de26f==