PDA

View Full Version : Old Trafford!!!

LittleMinx
26-03-2008, 07:41 AM
Just like to say im having a day out to see the stadium, cant bloody wait, not seen it for 8yrs, hopefully i'll see Ronaldo lol

would love to go see a match 2 but its so far from Bristol!! Seen um once when they played Bristol City was well cool, i used to play for Bristol citys women team and we had a game b4 and i got to met all the old players like Lee Sharpe etc!!!! Got alot of signatures tho was mint!!!!

Have any of you been to any Football Staduims for a tour, do you know what happens with these things, do i get to see naked men lol

Numeric
26-03-2008, 08:18 AM
nice one mate

i haven't been on the tour so i don't know what it's like, sure you'll have fun though

djfase
26-03-2008, 06:40 PM
Never been myself either so cannot say.

Although I am doing my own tour of all premierships grounds ive nver been to. Got Reading in a couple of weeks.

Better make the most of it cos if fulham go down, i might not get to go for a while

nick_anarchy
26-03-2008, 08:00 PM
been on a tour of a few ground utd was cool , went everywhere , on the pitch club bar , players lounge , changing rooms etc more or less everywhere within old trafford... been round liverpools ground but thought it was a dump

been barcelona's ground , watched rivaldo do a fitness test on the pitch then a tour round the ground fuk me they have won a hell of a lot of things !!! my personal view on the place well outside looked quite big , road level is half way up in the stands !!! sat in the royal box hehe nice view .. the club shop is ****in tiny tho the seats were splashed with paint inside did look a bit of a dump but all in all a class ground

fatcollective
26-03-2008, 09:30 PM
i get tickets about 5 - 6 times a year, this is the view of the seat i usually get, its an amazing ground,every time i go im like a little kid, just dont wanna leave!! :wink:

http://fatcollective.org/zoid/PA050018.JPG

fatcollective
26-03-2008, 09:32 PM
HOLY SHIT...didnt think its would be soo big...sorry!

DJ RE:HAB
27-03-2008, 12:26 PM
hmmmm is that prawn sandwiches i see there...

Microdot
27-03-2008, 01:22 PM
surprised you can see anything from way back there. Utd have been pretty much out of sight for youse all season.

Will
27-03-2008, 05:13 PM
The Stadium of Light's better, why don't you go there? Though if you don't get up to Manchester very often why don't you try and get tickets for a game, that'd seem a better reason to make the trip.

Numeric
27-03-2008, 05:59 PM
surprised you can see anything from way back there. Utd have been pretty much out of sight for youse all season.

:lol: good one

nick_anarchy
27-03-2008, 08:49 PM
hmmmm is that prawn sandwiches i see there...

could well be ... didnt they have them on offer to the liverpool fans while you were gettin beat last sunday ? did your fans even stay that long ? wasted trip i must say

LittleMinx
28-03-2008, 08:44 AM
Going for birthday now, cant wait, be nice that time of year too, wouldnt mind watching a game too!!

278d7e64a374de26f==