PDA

View Full Version : England France

Spacehopper
27-03-2008, 06:47 PM
i nearly fell asleep standing up in the pub watching this last night......one of the most boring games i have ever seen...

they could bring in 10 world-class managers at the same time and i still dont think we would look like ever winning a world cup with the team we have now....

such a lack of creativity and invention when we got into Frances half.......1 good cross got put in from wes brown........the amount of time these guys have on a training pitch you would think they could put a decent cross in......pay me that kinda money and i'd f**kin do it

people who come out whineing ''why cant they play as well as they do for their clubs?" ......simple really, its the fact that they have so many good foreign players at their clubs that they make the English players look a lot better than they actually are....

and after Fabio said he was happy with the performance.............tssss, reminds me of Benitez with his ''we show good character and quality'' bullshit when were drawing with Birmingham City........not what you want to hear from your manager...

anyone agree?

nick_anarchy
27-03-2008, 08:55 PM
its one of them games where he has to try different players and different ways to play yes most were already in past squads but he wants us to play a different game , i know it didnt work out but why shoot the guy down after the 2nd game !! he needs time to sort the shit we have in the squads he picks and to get it out the players heads that they are world beaters at the highest stage when they aint ... normal players who just need a proper kick up the arse and need to wake up .... i could sit here all night and rip every player to peaces but i dontwant to & can't be arsed ...

beckham was the best player for england and when ppl compare him to bently pfft get real thats one cock i dont like and is no way good enough for the stop up to england level .... the problem is a out & out striker & keeper we need someone to play off rooney and be the so called "fox" in the box a lot of player didnt hit form again last night but it will come just give fab time

Spacehopper
27-03-2008, 09:37 PM
its the players im blaming, not the manager, .....i meant i didnt agree with him saying they played well when the whole of England would agree it was less than mediocre......

he will try different players in different positions and formations etc. but hes been to countless premiership games and he has picked what he thinks the best English team the Premiership has to offer.....but I think no matter who plays where they just wont be good enough.... it aint much different than what McClaren would have picked......

i were never one for blaming the managers... including McClaren, its the guys on the field that have to win games....i'd have thought that drawing with Israel & Macedonia would have been a big enough kick up the arse for em.....
even if Capello succeeds at getting them into the right frame of mind and they lose their big heads i wouldnt hold my breath in saying that it wouldnt change anything in their performances....they still arent a good enough footballing side.

i mean i havent seen a decent England display since the 5-1 Germany game 7 years ago....i think we will have to wait a good few years until weve got a pretty much a different set of players to see a world beating England team.

might be harsh and might end up being wrong but at the moment thats the way i see it happenin

fatcollective
28-03-2008, 09:20 AM
England players cant play together, there shite & boring and i cant see this changing! players that play awsome for their team week in week out seem to lack confidence big time when they put on the england shirt! i cant work it out!!

A.P.
28-03-2008, 11:37 AM
England = SHIT.

basslinejunkie
28-03-2008, 11:49 AM
englands lost?!? were shite and boring?!?! **** me, im shocked........................................... ....................

id rather staple my bollox to the new airbus than watch an england game.

Numeric
28-03-2008, 01:45 PM
it's all Gerrard's fault

DJ RE:HAB
28-03-2008, 02:31 PM
it's all Gerrard's fault

Or Rooneys:tongue:

nick_anarchy
28-03-2008, 02:33 PM
englands lost?!? were shite and boring?!?! **** me, im shocked........................................... ....................

come to the RDC in deeisde where we store the wing parts it can be aranged haha

nick_anarchy
28-03-2008, 02:34 PM
it's all Gerrard's fault

yeh he was poor , sayin that all were poor bar beckham

Aratron
28-03-2008, 06:40 PM
i nearly fell asleep standing up in the pub watching this last night......one of the most boring games i have ever seen...

they could bring in 10 world-class managers at the same time and i still dont think we would look like ever winning a world cup with the team we have now....

such a lack of creativity and invention when we got into Frances half.......1 good cross got put in from wes brown........the amount of time these guys have on a training pitch you would think they could put a decent cross in......pay me that kinda money and i'd f**kin do it

people who come out whineing ''why cant they play as well as they do for their clubs?" ......simple really, its the fact that they have so many good foreign players at their clubs that they make the English players look a lot better than they actually are....

and after Fabio said he was happy with the performance.............tssss, reminds me of Benitez with his ''we show good character and quality'' bullshit when were drawing with Birmingham City........not what you want to hear from your manager...

anyone agree?

i'm not sure, when England play well they can beat anyone out there.

i think they need a regular captain again if possible, not Terry he's too much of a cunt.
France are way better than an emerging England team.
I think they will come good. I'm not sure Beckham is the solution, he's had his 100th cap, think he should retire now.

Spacehopper
28-03-2008, 08:12 PM
thats my point....we wont beat a decent side because we cant play good attacking football..........it'll need more than a regular captain to sort the problem....plus that was nowhere near the strongest French side......fabio would be better off picking the best set of players from the championship as most the players in that league are English

Aratron
28-03-2008, 08:43 PM
thats my point....we wont beat a decent side because we cant play good attacking football..........it'll need more than a regular captain to sort the problem....plus that was nowhere near the strongest French side......fabio would be better off picking the best set of players from the championship as most the players in that league are English

no i just think they havent jelled yet as a team and a unit under Capello. It will come but it's early days.
People like Gerrard, Rooney all of them are underperforming.

RDR
28-03-2008, 09:11 PM

pics or STFU

Richierush
29-03-2008, 12:00 PM
does'nt matter what manager they have there shite,i dont understand this passin round at the back,givin it to midfield for them to go backwards thats what makes it so bad they need to move forwards an attack the other side,it not nice to watch an even if we won an played like we did id stop watchin

Spacehopper
29-03-2008, 12:42 PM
does'nt matter what manager they have there shite,i dont understand this passin round at the back,givin it to midfield for them to go backwards thats what makes it so bad they need to move forwards an attack the other side,it not nice to watch an even if we won an played like we did id stop watchin

thats because they have no ideas, they just dont seem to know what to do when they have the ball at thier feet....they have no confidence so they think 'i'll just pass it back and take the easy way out and let someone else f*ck up'.........

Microdot
29-03-2008, 02:53 PM
England will win the World Cup in 2010.

Aratron
29-03-2008, 04:55 PM

are you high?

Microdot
29-03-2008, 08:26 PM

can't argue with that.

Microdot
29-03-2008, 08:26 PM
are you high?

always

digitalboy
30-03-2008, 02:27 AM

sorry but were planning on taking that.:coffee:

278d7e64a374de26f==