PDA

View Full Version : Battery 3 Question

fatcollective
28-03-2008, 11:40 PM
right im avin a reet head mangler with battery 3, my problem is this, im trying to work out how to get all the cells to correspond to the correct keys on the note edit window as in battery 2 i.e cell 1 = C1 and so on to B1, all in anice order, at the moment there all scattered, the first 3 are correct then it ****s up. hope someone can understand what the hell im goin on about, i know its not a major problem but i like it all to be nice, neat n ordered. hehe

cheers

distek

fatcollective
28-03-2008, 11:41 PM
right im avin a reet head mangler with battery 3, my problem is this, im trying to work out how to get all the cells to correspond to the correct keys on the note edit window as in battery 2 i.e cell 1 = C1 and so on to B1, all in anice order, at the moment there all scattered, the first 3 are correct then it ****s up. hope someone can understand what the hell im goin on about, i know its not a major problem but i like it all to be nice, neat n ordered. hehe

cheers

distek

id just like to add, i know how to do it manually, but thats a ball ache, i was hoping there was sum cell set up preset or sumthing..

BDC
31-03-2008, 01:13 AM
you can use the learn button which obviously sucks and is a pain in the ass but i did it.

What bothers me about the vst is the fact that it cant locate many sounds....

other than that...I kinda like it.

278d7e64a374de26f==