PDA

View Full Version : Premiership Weekend 29th / 30th March

Numeric
30-03-2008, 11:02 AM
good game at Old Trafford yesterday despite gettin drenched, incredible performance from United, nice for Rooney to score and Cristiano's goal was genius

viva Ronaldo
viva Ronaldo
running down the wing
hear United sing
viva Ronaldo

:lol:

fair do's to Arsenal for comin back from two goals down

Spacehopper
30-03-2008, 01:57 PM
yep cheeky goal by ronaldo.....nothin seems to go wrong for the guy.......great player but still a twat.....

about to go and get stressed out watching liverpool soon at the pub....come on the reds!!

djfase
30-03-2008, 02:32 PM
C'mon the toffees.

Utd looked different class going forward.

And fair play the arse. Keeping their dream alive with an amazing turnaround

Spacehopper
30-03-2008, 07:19 PM
well i didnt get as stressed as i thought......good first half performance, and another well taken goal by the kid....second half went a bit flat but a well needed win with the arsenal games coming up none the less

Microdot
31-03-2008, 10:12 AM
I wanna be a manc he says - Torres Torres!
We turned him down and signed Tevez - Torres, Torres!
Now's he's playing for the scouse,
When he's away they'll rob his house
Fernando Torres, Liverpools full of crime

Traxx
31-03-2008, 10:24 AM
More like he turned you down.

xes
31-03-2008, 10:30 AM
this weekends football smelled of wee. :grr:

Numeric
31-03-2008, 10:47 AM
More like he turned you down.

bet he's gutted now though

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/sports/images/attachement/jpg/site1/20080324/0013729ece6b0951541424.jpg

DJ RE:HAB
31-03-2008, 12:50 PM
bet he's gutted now though

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/sports/images/attachement/jpg/site1/20080324/0013729ece6b0951541424.jpg

Not as gutted as you will be when Ronaldo leaves in the summer.

Rooney made me laugh the other day, the guys a comedian.

Comparing Uniteds Football to Brazils...

I knew he shrek was thick like, i mean you would have to be, to be into doing grannies, but to come out with tripe like that. :confused:

Numeric
31-03-2008, 01:31 PM
United would probably twat Brazil at the moment

your just bitter because your team are nowhere near United

DJ RE:HAB
31-03-2008, 02:09 PM
United would probably twat Brazil at the moment

your just bitter because your team are nowhere near United

If your team was full of Ronaldos you would probably would.

Without him this season its blatant you would be nowhere near as good...

The same could be said about us, but we're not top of the league and boasting we could hammer brazil...

Numeric
31-03-2008, 02:15 PM
If your team was full of Ronaldos you would probably would.

Without him this season its blatant you would be nowhere near as good...

perhaps, is Cristiano renowned for his defending though? United have conceded 15 goals all season which is an incredible record, fair do's he has scored a lot of goals and won us a lot of points (28) but we're far from being a one man team

nick_anarchy
31-03-2008, 03:15 PM
leaves in the summer ? i take it u r now his agent and know what he is doin then ?? or just a sad bitter kopite who is jealous and cant face it he is at utd and goin to win things ( unlike @ anfield )

u make me laugh

Numeric
31-03-2008, 03:22 PM
they are funny aren't they

Microdot
31-03-2008, 05:14 PM
United's football is loads better than Brazil's.
anyone who disagrees is a cunt.

Will
31-03-2008, 05:45 PM
United did play well, Ronaldo's flick for the 2nd goal was it was class, not what I'd expect from him, he almost looks like he has a real football brain to go with the skill!

Richierush
31-03-2008, 07:40 PM
the flick for his goal i must say the keeper was poor as there was no real pace on it,an that flick to rooney was suppose to be for evra just lucky it found its way to the roo

Richierush
31-03-2008, 07:50 PM
even if ronaldo wasnt in the side they'd still be up there,you look at the other sides an there still not as gud as united,as much as i hate the knob he is the best player in the world an at his age,he'll only get better

nick_anarchy
31-03-2008, 09:52 PM
they are funny aren't they

yeh whats the next comment ... utd are a sinking ship haha or vidic , tevez , nani , anderson are off to play for darby and rooney is moving to dubi

or shall we talk fact and say liverpool cant afford there new ground haha

nick_anarchy
31-03-2008, 10:03 PM
United did play well, Ronaldo's flick for the 2nd goal was it was class, not what I'd expect from him, he almost looks like he has a real football brain to go with the skill!

well before that game he only had 2 assists all season , fabregas has 14 , now he has 5 , but as a post above , i agree he didnt mean to flick it to rooney but its always nice to come off ... he has been told to create more for the forwards but at the end of the day for a winger to score 26 prem goals , 6 CL goals and in total all comps 36 so far its unreal and dont happen very often at all ... last player to do so for utd was grorge best !! so just shows how good he has been this season ! .... if our strikers had been on song as much then its fair to say we would be clear at the top ... well clear !! injurls and ill form once again has stopped rooney & yes the never fair to be injured saha both can score 20+ a season rooney has hot a raw patch but his work rate is 2nd to none and at the end of the day its all for the team it dont matter who scores as long as the team wins and plays well ...look haw long its been for a liverpool striker to score so many , arsenal always seem to get 1 striker who can do so , and now chelsea have 3 but they have had one of them seasons where none have got close , yes injurys & ill form have had a part to play hence there poor patch lasting so long ... im sue utd will buy another striker in the summer and that will be frighting !! fergie knows where he needs players 2 in defence ( cover for rio & vidic ) and a striker cos you never know with i love to be injured saha ....

Insomnia
01-04-2008, 09:23 AM
Ten men and 2-0 down at half time, i thought we were doomed!
Nice to see there is still some fighting spirit in the sqaud...

The result of the wkend for me had to be for Newcastle, if it hadn't of been
for Paul Robinson with a few cracking saves it could of been 1-7 or 1-8..
Newcastle even played some nice football, looks like that win the week before
done well for there confidence...

Oh my god did anyone see the penalty that Rob Styles gave for B'ham??
What a load of non-sense that was, proberly the worst decision i've ever
seen in football...

Spacehopper
01-04-2008, 02:00 PM
rob styles shouldnt be refereeing in the prem......didnt see it but couldnt have been as bad the one he gave for chelsea against liverpool

278d7e64a374de26f==