Worked the percussion around the pads.

http://www.honeeymustard.com/FreeMe_HoneeyMustard.mp3

http://art.vibemm.com/files/artworks/elaine/floating.jpg

djfilthmonger
30-03-2008, 08:39 PM
fairly cool.very spacey and a deadly rolling beat

Little_Fella!
30-03-2008, 09:40 PM
Need to listen to this at home - - the speaker at work is tellin' me ***k all... bag o shite...:eek:

Like the picture by the way - - nice little feature :)

BRADLEE
30-03-2008, 10:19 PM
DL now MIss Honeey. Have a listen shortly and give you my thoughts.

BRADLEE
31-03-2008, 12:25 AM
It was quite nice and calming to listen to...even with the roller as mentioned above. Should make a great opener for some harder stuff.

Honeey
02-04-2008, 01:49 AM
Loving the feedback :)

fairly cool.very spacey and a deadly rolling beat

Awesome thank you :)

Need to listen to this at home - - the speaker at work is tellin' me ***k all... bag o shite...:eek:

Like the picture by the way - - nice little feature :)

Glad you enjoyed the artwork!

It was quite nice and calming to listen to...even with the roller as mentioned above. Should make a great opener for some harder stuff.

Thank you Brad that means a lot :)

stjohn
02-04-2008, 07:41 PM
v enjoyable track. the pads or lovely, has to be said.
1 comment is that there is room for another sound or 2.. to 'techno' its up a bit, imo.. something to compliment the nice rhythm already there..

thanks for that tho.. it really is very nice on the ears

BloodStar
03-04-2008, 04:22 PM
not bad tune. i like the nice atmo in it. all the pad sounds here and ther are pretty sweet,. this track have some potential i think.
but production needs some work imo. bottom end sounds bit muddy and that offbeat oomph bassy kick sounds to loud. generally, sounds needs tad better separation EQ wise and also bit more energy and thump in themselves. i would suggest to find good balance kick vs hats and then work from there....hope it makes sense. cheers....

278d7e64a374de26f==