PDA

View Full Version : My Techno cock is bigger then yours.

DannyBlack
05-04-2008, 04:50 PM
is this is what techno has turned into? Point scoring and vendettas?

I remeber when techno was about the session and have a wicked time in front of a heavy sound system and an even heavier DJ. Now all i see is negativity and shitty f*cking arm chair critics. You know I sat down last night and really thought about just packing techno in because of the clicky bullshit the surrounds it. My "career" hasn't really started yet, would it even start? Do I even want it to start?

I have met some sound people and you all know who you are, but my god there are some absolute f"cking shits out there.

To the sound people- see you on MSN.

To the critics- Cop the f*ck on you bunch of moaning, egotistical, over critical, self indulgent cunts.

xes
05-04-2008, 04:50 PM
pictures or STFU

djfilthmonger
05-04-2008, 05:05 PM

I remeber when techno was about the session and have a wicked time in front of a heavy sound system and an even heavier DJ. Now all i see is negativity and shitty f*cking arm chair critics. You know I sat down last night and really thought about just packing techno in because of the clicky bullshit the surrounds it. My "career" hasn't really started yet, would it even start? Do I even want it to start?

I have met some sound people and you all know who you are, but my god there are some absolute f"cking shits out there.

To the critics- Cop the f*ck on you bunch of moaning, egotistical, over critical, self indulgent cunts.

schranz sucks
you suck
blah blah blah.....

fcuk'em all i say...
play what you play listen to what u want and dont give a shite......
i listen to speed core once a year
im not proud of it but im not ashamed of it either..

gunjack
05-04-2008, 05:22 PM
man i dunno but i really was not trying to start a flame war or anything, it just seemed really unfair to me to see "brian is a piece of shit" in every thread when evrybody heard him the first time, so you think i am a piece of shit, if i had a nickel for every one who thought that way could buy some nike's from the sweatshop outlet, you know? but i also think i have a right to tell what really happened. tony made a fool of himself down here and for the last 2 years has been screaming that i am some bad guy to cover it up. i am the only one stupid enough to come on this forum and defend myself, and that is only because i am need more self control.

btu anyway i should def stay away from romper room shit like that, but what can you do? like i said i ain't no saint.

SlavikSvensk
05-04-2008, 05:35 PM
why didn't you either write tony privately or respond to something he said, then? tbh the only sh*t talking i remember is in that one thread a long time ago about "broken beat" and that was in both directions. but regardless, if there was some i didn't see, then you should have responded directly to that because no one knows what the **** you are on about.

seriously, man. the way you did it only made you look like a tool to a lot of people.

Aratron
05-04-2008, 06:58 PM
man i dunno but i really was not trying to start a flame war or anything, it just seemed really unfair to me to see "brian is a piece of shit" in every thread when evrybody heard him the first time, so you think i am a piece of shit, if i had a nickel for every one who thought that way could buy some nike's from the sweatshop outlet, you know? but i also think i have a right to tell what really happened. tony made a fool of himself down here and for the last 2 years has been screaming that i am some bad guy to cover it up. i am the only one stupid enough to come on this forum and defend myself, and that is only because i am need more self control.

btu anyway i should def stay away from romper room shit like that, but what can you do? like i said i ain't no saint.

are you on msn?

The Overfiend
05-04-2008, 07:20 PM

You wish that was the truth.
Like I stated don't make me out to be the scapegoat for your failures in life.
The only thing true about your statement is thinking you are a douchebag.
Which you have proven like everytime you type here.

Microdot
05-04-2008, 11:17 PM
why didn't you either write tony privately or respond to something he said, then? tbh the only sh*t talking i remember is in that one thread a long time ago about "broken beat" and that was in both directions. but regardless, if there was some i didn't see, then you should have responded directly to that because no one knows what the **** you are on about.

seriously, man. the way you did it only made you look like a tool to a lot of people.

word

module
05-04-2008, 11:41 PM
its jus forum bollox.. babies, techno, wheelchairs, football, iraq.. ppl will argue the toss over anything with the comfy blanket of anonimity :)

MARK ANXIOUS
05-04-2008, 11:57 PM
techno has always had ya snobs, your ppl who like to argue, your moaners, your bitchers. and forums bring it out to the fore....

this is always going to happen when people actually care about the music. plus, forums are a reflection of human life, BUT ppl are allowed a mask to hide behind ;)

i see it like this. when someone tells you, you suck, your taste and your life stands for nothing, it pisses you off. therefore you work harder at what you do. you tap those keys a little harder in the studio. you think deeper about the tracks you put together when you dj.

sounds kind of weird but people who bitch, who moan get under your skin but it's a good thing at the end of day. they are actually helping you... meanwhile they continue in their miserable lives ;)

warehouse_classic
06-04-2008, 11:37 AM

ok pal

Lag
06-04-2008, 12:15 PM
"ok"

Francisco Scaramanga
06-04-2008, 01:27 PM
My techno cock is absolutely ****ing massive, I could easily beat someone to death with it.

Darkmode
06-04-2008, 01:39 PM
techno has always had ya snobs, your ppl who like to argue, your moaners, your bitchers. and forums bring it out to the fore....

this is always going to happen when people actually care about the music. plus, forums are a reflection of human life, BUT ppl are allowed a mask to hide behind ;)

i see it like this. when someone tells you, you suck, your taste and your life stands for nothing, it pisses you off. therefore you work harder at what you do. you tap those keys a little harder in the studio. you think deeper about the tracks you put together when you dj.

sounds kind of weird but people who bitch, who moan get under your skin but it's a good thing at the end of day. they are actually helping you... meanwhile they continue in their miserable lives ;)

I know what ye mean mate people like that try to pull other people down because they arent happy or feel good about themselfs & they feel threatend by people who have a goal in life so they try to destory that persons goal by trying to pull them down. But your right people like that make you more determined in reaching your goal so in a way you can thank them by saying thank you your hate & bitterness made me more determined. It does piss you off as I have had to put up with idiots like that in jobs in the past but it's best to ignore them & let them get on with it at the end of the day you will get the last laugh!

DannyBlack
06-04-2008, 03:54 PM
This was just a rant that i had to write, not aimed at anyone in particular but it was on the back of the Gunjack thread. the negative bullshit gets to me i dont mind admitting.
I love techno, but its really off putting when you see the politics at work.

To be honest though, rather than retreating, im gonna work 100 times harder and people don't like what i do, then f*ck em. I'm sure there are people out there that do.

djfilthmonger
06-04-2008, 04:28 PM
This was just a rant that i had to write, not aimed at anyone in particular but it was on the back of the Gunjack thread. the negative bullshit gets to me i dont mind admitting.
I love techno, but its really off putting when you see the politics at work.

To be honest though, rather than retreating, im gonna work 100 times harder and people don't like what i do, then f*ck em. I'm sure there are people out there that do.

thats the spirit boi!

will we have a fist fight and then go make some schranz.

Microdot
06-04-2008, 05:28 PM
are you on msn?

more like angel dust....

DannyBlack
06-04-2008, 05:28 PM
thats the spirit boi!

will we have a fist fight and then go make some schranz.

bigtime, I have the acapella from Danny Tenaglias elements so im working on something evil.

clubsynthetic
06-04-2008, 05:31 PM
I wouldn't worry about it man it's not as if folk are coming around and burning your music set up.

you will always get critics man but just get on with it. music should be for youself more than anyone.

djfilthmonger
06-04-2008, 05:32 PM
bigtime, I have the acapella from Danny Tenaglias elements so im working on something evil.

evil is my middle name

Dj 'Evil' Filthmonger

im gettin a lend of F2J's midi controller aswell. nice tool to use with ableton and reason

SlavikSvensk
06-04-2008, 05:47 PM
more like angel dust....

revenge of the sherm!

RitchieP
06-04-2008, 07:04 PM
deafmosiac need s a life tbh ,

snooch
06-04-2008, 08:23 PM
revenge of the sherm!
Sherman tanks on the prowl!

SlavikSvensk
06-04-2008, 08:26 PM
Sherman tanks on the prowl!

prowling
One entry found.

prowl[1,verb]

Main Entry:
1prowl
Pronunciation:
\ˈprau̇(-ə)l\
Function:
verb
Etymology:
Middle English prollen
Date:
14th century
intransitive verb
: to move about or wander stealthily in or as if in search of prey
transitive verb
: to roam over in a predatory manner
— prowl·er \ˈprau̇-lər\ noun

snooch
06-04-2008, 09:26 PM
1. Sherman Tank

The epitome of down-to-earth, rugged, and masculine design. If something is "built like a Sherman" then it pays infinitely more attention to functionality and die-hard components than something as useless as aesthetic design or nifty features.

I just got this safe. It's built like a goddamn Sherman tank! All it has is a dial, a handle, and one tough-ass casing, no air-cooled inner pockets or any of that bull.

2. Sherman Tank

Rhyming slang for wank. Bloody good fun.

There's **** all on TV. I'm going upstairs for a sherman tank.

3. sherman tank

when a man tucks his wiener in his buttcrack and moons someone.

dude, yesterday i gave ariel the sherman tank. i could tell by her look that she totally wanted to suck my dick.

1. sherm
Tobacco mixed with weed, dipped in PCP

2. sherm
PCP dipped cigarette

3. sherm
Ok, everyone, SHERM is a cigarette dipped in formaldahyde, which is embalming fluid. It is not PCP. A sherm stick will run you ten dollars per cigarette in LA, and you will probably have to provide your own, so make sure it's a 100 type cigarette. If it's a good one, it will be soaked and probably wrapped in aluminum foil. Do not drive and smoke a sherm stick. It is a lot like being totally drunk on acid and meth at once and lasts several hours.

smoking sherm will make everyone seem four inches tall.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/

Microdot
08-04-2008, 02:44 AM
pictures or STFU

:laughing:

The Overfiend
08-04-2008, 04:08 AM
lol
dust fiend team!

TechMouse
08-04-2008, 11:09 AM
Back on topic: I've seen DannyBlack's Techno Cock and it was perfectly formed but less than impressive.

What do I win?

RDR
08-04-2008, 01:00 PM
Back on topic: I've seen DannyBlack's Techno Cock and it was perfectly formed but less than impressive.

What do I win?

Have you seen my house monkey?

DannyBlack
08-04-2008, 01:24 PM

What do I win?

:lol: :lol: thanks man! you win me not sending you pics any more. :lol:

TechMouse
08-04-2008, 03:08 PM
:lol: :lol: thanks man! you win me not sending you pics any more. :lol:
Bonus. Perhaps I won't get fired now. :;

tocsin
08-04-2008, 07:58 PM
i listen to speed core once a year
im not proud of it but im not ashamed of it either..

At least you don't write it. ;)

tocsin
08-04-2008, 08:08 PM
I know what ye mean mate people like that try to pull other people down because they arent happy or feel good about themselfs & they feel threatend by people who have a goal in life so they try to destory that persons goal by trying to pull them down. But your right people like that make you more determined in reaching your goal so in a way you can thank them by saying thank you your hate & bitterness made me more determined. It does piss you off as I have had to put up with idiots like that in jobs in the past but it's best to ignore them & let them get on with it at the end of the day you will get the last laugh!

Hehe. PEople like this have never actually inspired me to work harder at, or improve upon, anything. There are multiple types of games for people to play to **** you over and it is always going to be these types that pull them. So, easiest thing is, once you have identified a person as such, ignore them for the most part lest their own negativity become a part of your own. Everyone that is good at something, however subjective that may be, has faced this situation on multiple occassions. Personally, I've found that if I really acknowledge it, let it get to me, and respond to it, it's never for the better. Not for me nor for anybody else involved or witnessing it. It's easy enough to just say "**** it" and keep doing what you do. That will also keep it enjoyable.

278d7e64a374de26f==