PDA

View Full Version : Bolton

namkeaps
20-12-2003, 07:14 PM
i reckon this team is gonna do very good this season, couple of very good results the past few weeks. maybe a top 5 finnish this season if they keep there form up.

beating chelsea and now a draw with arsenal ... av it lads

p.s i am a man utd fan and i am from manchester so ner na ner na ner ner

DJ Pearcey
21-12-2003, 12:00 PM
Top 5 my arse! couple good results wont mean you finish top 5 they've got to play all them top teams again soon and they'll get hammered,sooner or later they'll be back in the relegation dog fight.

Esox Lucius
21-12-2003, 12:33 PM
I agree with pearcey, bolton in top 5 you are having a giraffe mate :lol:

they played very well against arse-nal yesterday, and they deserved the draw...they have some excellent players, Okacha is class & so is Djorkaeff, davies is coming along well aswell...I dont think they will be fighting relegation this season, but they are not a top 5 team no way.

they have a good gaffer in sam allardyce.

Col
21-12-2003, 10:17 PM
i think they are making good progress thats for sure, they have got some great results recently (wins over leeds, liverpool, chelsea, and a draw with arsenal) and the standard of football coming from them has been awesome.

i think they can finish in the top half of the table, although i cant see them finishing 5th, id say no higher than 8th, although i do hope they finish as high as possible.

your right though john, sam allardyce is a top gaffer.

subsonic
23-12-2003, 10:42 AM
bolton top 5 :nono: but like he said they have beat cjealsea liverpool and the mighty blues but i think top 10 maybe 7th or 8th all bolton need now is some good YOUNG players otherwise back to the dog fights they are so used to there avr player is 30 something

278d7e64a374de26f==