PDA

View Full Version : Osmosis @ Rooties, The Custard Factory, Birmingham - Friday 25th April

danny_roberts
09-04-2008, 10:19 PM
Osmosis - Friday 25th April 2008

This month we're lucky enough to have two top Special Guests!

Danny Roberts

For the past 9 years, Danny Roberts has been building up his reputation countrywide by playing club after club making him one of the most promising talents the industry has to offer.

Co Presenter of the excellent Clubbed Up Radio Show, Danny made in an instant hit not just in the UK but worldwide. Clubbed Up goes out on the Internet every Friday night from 8-10pm at www.wcrfm.com as well as 101.8FM (On local frequency) and features the very best in the big named DJs to the finest up and coming talent from through England. On several occasions it has been dubbed, “The dance music version of The Chris Moyles Show” due to the very hilarious conversations and open opinions. The crew have boasted an outstanding track record of guest DJs including Fergie, Steve Bug, Pete Heller, Tim Sheridan, Ricardo Villalobos, Layo And Bushwacka, M.A.N.D.Y, Shlomi Aber, Robert Hood, Pedro Delgardo, Tom Middleton, Mistress Da Funk, Anil Chawla, James Talk, King Unique, Agoria, Paul Thomas, Dave Seaman, Greg Vickers, Sonny Wharton, The Shapeshifters, Death From Above, Ben Nott, DJ Rebekah, DJ Lucca, Jamie McHugh and of course, our own DK Roon'.

Simon Owen

DJ and Producer Simon Owen boasts Xenophorm as a label and has played alongside the likes of Mark Williams. Resident of PhormAtion, Simon will be playing the 'Detroit' side of techno.

'Music in general is what gets me out of bed in the morning. But when im not conceptually talking out of my arse i love Techno (from floaty Detroit to filthy German) Motown & Northern Soul, and the works of artists like Jeff Mills, Richie Hawtin, Nitin Sawhney, Hot Chip, Joey Beltram, James Ruskin, Fugiya & Miyagi, Kraftwerk. . . I could seriously bore you with this so i'll stop now, but you get the picture.'

Come early or you'll miss him!

Add these guys to our Esteemed Residents M-AK, HijACKER, Dr Pepperspray and of course, El Presidente, DK Roon' and you know it's gonna be TECHNOTASTIC!

Get yer asses there or miss out on another wicked night!

Osmosis comes out to play the last Friday of everything month at Rootys, The Custard Factory, Gibb Street, Birmingham.

Dress Code: Be yourself. If you can't be yourself, be someone else, you'll always be welcome.

Respect your fellow partygoers. Bad attitudes must be checked at the door. You're welcome to have them back when you leave.

Lighting By Brad, Decor By A-109, Sound By Funktion One, Passion For Techno By Osmosis

Free Membership and CDs available from the Osmosis Crew

278d7e64a374de26f==