PDA

View Full Version : Terence Fixmer and Douglas McCarthy, "Destroy"

Sunil
21-12-2003, 10:20 PM
Right...

"Erase Techno" by Chris McCormack then BMB 2 and now "Destroy" by Fixmer and Douglas McCarthy.. tunes of the year me.

ampassasinbirmingham
22-12-2003, 12:11 AM
mmm yes.

The Overfiend
22-12-2003, 04:19 AM
Right...

"Erase Techno" by Chris McCormack then BMB 2 and now "Destroy" by Fixmer and Douglas McCarthy.. tunes of the year me.

Erase Techno?
Great track but wasn't Regis using guitar samples a long time ago?

Sunil
22-12-2003, 04:24 PM
Right...

Erase Techno?

Maybe he was but weren't Kraftwerk using keyboards and drum machines in the seventies?

eyes without a face
25-12-2003, 09:43 PM
haha good point!!!

as for the tracks, "Destroy" is a superb record

Dustin Zahn
29-12-2003, 12:02 AM
I didn't dig this collab but I heard they're doing an album together? That or fixmer and somebody else...that might be kinda cool.

The Overfiend
29-12-2003, 06:33 AM
Right...

Erase Techno?

Maybe he was but weren't Kraftwerk using keyboards and drum machines in the seventies?

Bastard got me cornered. Damn you Sunil ;)

daviec
29-12-2003, 05:55 PM
Right...

Erase Techno?

I'm also pretty sure it's not a guitar sample in Erase Techno, it's a synth.

ampassasinbirmingham
29-12-2003, 08:00 PM
Right...

Erase Techno?

I'm also pretty sure it's not a guitar sample in Erase Techno, it's a synth.

its deffo a synth. but its clearly supposed to be guitar techno. chris said something about it on this board i think?

daviec
30-12-2003, 10:38 AM
Aye, that's what I meant, sorry. I was trying to give the guy credit for not just sampling a guitar but programming a synth to sound ultra realistic. :clap:

It was probably this board I read it. :)

278d7e64a374de26f==