16-04-2008, 08:35 AM
So who do you think is gonna win the title this year!!! :biggrin:

Not just cos im a United Fan but i think its in the bag!! :yup:

DJ RE:HAB
16-04-2008, 09:26 AM
Numerics ma is gonna win it...

Numeric
16-04-2008, 10:02 AM
any of them 96 dead kopites have got more chance of winning it than Liverpool FC :)

LittleMinx
16-04-2008, 10:11 AM
any of them 96 dead kopites have got more chance of winning it than Liverpool FC :)

:roflmao:

fatcollective
16-04-2008, 10:17 AM
I can’t see united slipping up now...if anything their confidence as a team should be through the roof! Couple of tricky games coming up, Blackburn, then Barcelona then Chelsea and then Barcelona again....by this point we could be Premiership Champions and in the Champions League final!

COME ON THE REDS!!!! :wink:

Numeric
16-04-2008, 10:52 AM
aye, United have got a few tough games comin up, Blackburn will be a big test on saturday, if we get a win at Ewood then the Prem's as good as won :)

Insomnia
16-04-2008, 10:58 AM
I'd say as far as the league is concerned it's a done deal, Chelsea really blew it the other night...

Looking forward to the games with Barcelona, should be quality footy on show..

Numeric
16-04-2008, 11:02 AM
Barca have been playin fairly shite of late in La Liga, but you know they'll be up for the games against United

if Chelsea slip up tomorrow night at Goodison it's over

Insomnia
16-04-2008, 11:06 AM
Barca have been playin fairly shite of late in La Liga, but you know they'll be up for the games against United

Where's the 1st leg about mate ?

Numeric
16-04-2008, 11:13 AM
first leg is at the Camp Nou, next tuesday night mate :)

Esox Lucius
16-04-2008, 11:14 AM
united's this season, but it's only about 2 months away when the kopites will starting talkin out their arse about winning it next season.

DJ RE:HAB
16-04-2008, 11:33 AM
Nah you know next season is our season...

Yep Uniteds is the title for sure now. All im hoping for now is someone to do Ronaldo and shatter his leg, which saves us all from watching him slapping his thighs everytime he goes to ground, and puts a big dent in uniteds chances of winning the champs league. Which as Red pains me to say looks the best out of all the teams left.

But as said before by many of person on here and by Rio Ferdinand. Great teams dont neccesarily win the champs league which would kinda some up united if they did win it...

Insomnia
16-04-2008, 11:44 AM
first leg is at the Camp Nou, next tuesday night mate :)

Cool man, will be down at the bookies checking what odds are going down...

Numeric
16-04-2008, 03:02 PM
it's been a long time since United faced Barca, i remember the 3-3 games from back in '99, classic encounters :)

Frank Dogshit
16-04-2008, 04:18 PM
uniteds by the looks of things...

although i wouldnt put it past rovers making it hard work on saturday. they were shite against liverpool on sunday, but they dont half raise there games on the odd occassion....particularly against united at ewood.

we shall see.

Microdot
16-04-2008, 05:05 PM
uniteds by the looks of things...

although i wouldnt put it past rovers making it hard work on saturday. they were shite against liverpool on sunday, but they dont half raise there games on the odd occassion....particularly against united at ewood.

we shall see.

Blackburn always raise their game against Utd, esp. at Ewood. I think having the ground full gives the team the extra incentive to perform.

Numeric
17-04-2008, 09:06 AM
Blackburn always raise their game against Utd, esp. at Ewood. I think having the ground full gives the team the extra incentive to perform.

:lol: they only come to see United

basslinejunkie
17-04-2008, 01:29 PM
united's this season, but it's only about 2 months away when the kopites will starting talkin out their arse about winning it next season.

and we'l probably get all the blue arsebandits creaming in there pants when they go above us for a couple of weeks.

' were gona qualify for the champs league '

o wait,ive woken up and theres a wetpatch down below. But another excuse to bring out another mug i guess.

Frank Dogshit
17-04-2008, 01:31 PM
i must admit it is nice to have people from birmingham, london, norway and the USA in our ground. not a manc in sight.

fills her up nicely

the worst thing is theres actually a large portion of scummy united fans who live in blackburn. glory hunters all the way,just like you lads! ;)

Microdot
17-04-2008, 02:02 PM
the worst thing is theres actually a large portion of scummy united fans who live in blackburn. glory hunters all the way,just like you lads! ;)

the one's from blackburn are the one's doing high sixes when Utd score.

Frank Dogshit
17-04-2008, 02:24 PM
the one's from blackburn are the one's doing high sixes when Utd score.

button it nuccle before i set gunjack on you...:)

Frank Dogshit
17-04-2008, 02:42 PM
button it nuccle before i set gunjack on you...:)

a dry bumming aswell

Will
17-04-2008, 03:19 PM
Hopefully United will win at Stamford Bridge and end the unbeaten record that should have been ended by Arsenal!

Numeric
17-04-2008, 03:57 PM
i hope United line-up against Chelsea the same as they did at Anfield and the Emirates, Anderson and Hargreaves in the middle, can't go wrong :)

278d7e64a374de26f==