PDA

View Full Version : David Villa wants to come to Arsenal

Will
17-04-2008, 03:39 PM
Valencia striker David Villa has revealed that he would prefer to join Arsenal if he makes the move to England next summer.

The 26-year-old has emerged as one of Europe's top marksmen during his time at the Mestalla, netting at the rate of a goal every other game over three seasons with Los Che.

DAVID VILLA Spain international Villa told The Sun: "I watch the Premier League a lot and the team I'm most attracted to is definitely Arsenal.

"Their brilliant one and two-touch football and the whole style of rapid counter-attack which dominates the top level of the Premier League now is the one which suits my game best of all.

"I think I'm made to succeed in England, but of course it's one thing saying it and quite another getting there and then doing it.

"The Valencia president (Agustin Morera) always told me he wouldn't sell me until summer 2008. If an offer comes in I'm hungry to test myself in England."

Villa has been linked with both Liverpool and Chelsea in the past and will be a key figure for Spain at his summer's European championship finals.

Whether it'll happen is another matter, but if he did as well as Torres it'd be a great signing.

Insomnia
18-04-2008, 10:53 AM
Would be a great signing i agree, if it happens is another matter...

Firstly...

Lehmann out

Eboue out

Bendtner out

Senderos get the fcuk out!

Numeric
18-04-2008, 11:25 AM
Senderos get the fcuk out!

:lol: is right

basslinejunkie
18-04-2008, 12:57 PM
hopefully rafa can convince him to join us,providing he gets the funds. him and torres up front would be a dream come true

Will
19-04-2008, 03:06 PM
Nah, he wants to come to Arsenal!

278d7e64a374de26f==