PDA

View Full Version : manger of the season

davemoore
20-04-2008, 03:40 PM
wo is your manager of the season ..

i no he is not premier but hats of to paul ince at mk dons !!!!
rafa---- has not done much for me ..
fergie--- ok wel he is always in the top 3 in england..
wenger -- didnt use his knowledge to his full potential as his team was to little.
avram grant----starting to get good and learning the english game better..

whats your views ??

Aratron
20-04-2008, 04:26 PM
Avram Grant

nick_anarchy
20-04-2008, 06:00 PM
haha you havin a laugh about grant ? harry redknapp or david moyes

Utd , Arsenal & Liverpool are the same every season

Aratron
20-04-2008, 06:18 PM
haha you havin a laugh about grant ? harry redknapp or david moyes

Utd , Arsenal & Liverpool are the same every season

dead serious mate.

about time we gave him some credit.

Richierush
20-04-2008, 06:25 PM
**** the grinch until they beat liverpool in the cl then ill agree yea moyes an rednapp have both done great for there clubs with the squads they both have

davemoore
20-04-2008, 06:28 PM
steve bruce has made harry potters tricks look usless with what he has done with wigan

Richierush
20-04-2008, 06:35 PM
steve bruce has made harry potters tricks look usless with what he has done with wigan

yea well when bruce has them in 6th spot fightin for a place in uefa then id vote him

davemoore
20-04-2008, 06:44 PM
yea well when bruce has them in 6th spot fightin for a place in uefa then id vote him

wait till next season lol

harry rednapp has been good but if teams like newcalste tottnham would be playing to there full pottential i dont think everton popmy would be there ..
sven was doing good bit of a shame tho there not doing good

Richierush
20-04-2008, 06:50 PM
newcastle have no chance,u maybe right about spurs but like u said wait till next season wipe the slate clean for these teams who so callled didnt reach there full potential an we will see were everton an pompey finish,just look out of the big 4 everton have the best defencive record another reason everton r where they r

Aratron
20-04-2008, 10:47 PM
**** the grinch until they beat liverpool in the cl then ill agree yea moyes an rednapp have both done great for there clubs with the squads they both have

i think chelsea will win dude, easily.

Liverpool aren't as good as what they were 1/2 years ago imo even with Torres.
Gerrard has completely lost his form.
Too much class in Chelsea squad.

dan the acid man
21-04-2008, 03:37 AM
fergie always get his teams fighting until the final whistle, so hats off to him for that, despite their poor start, they've truly deserve to be leaders.

Wenger deserves credit for trying to play football in an attractive manner, even though it's not always succesful, especially against the teams that can muscle or pressure them off the ball, but he deserves alot of credit non the less.

For me though, Moyes and Redknapp deserve alot of credit, to achieve what they've achieved this year with the squads and money they've got, they've got solid teams that can get results against anybody.

Now excuse me whilst i cry about my teams on and off field problems, we're an embarrasment :hissyfit:

Esox Lucius
21-04-2008, 08:08 AM
fergie, moyes, o'neill.

Aratron
21-04-2008, 10:16 AM
i still think Grant desrves credit either that or they must be killing more kids in the local synagogue.

Insomnia
21-04-2008, 01:21 PM
I'd have to put Juande Ramos of Spurs into this...

He took over at a dodgy period and turned things around quite quickly, the Carling cup trophey and a decent run in the Uefa Cup...

He seems to have made a few decent signings and sorted a few issues out within the squad...

I think Spurs will do alot better in the league next season as Ramos will lead from day 1 of the season....

Will
21-04-2008, 03:50 PM
Ramos did well in the cups, but then so did Jol, he got them to the semi's, so he did a lot of the work there. Spurs have been pretty shit in the league though, so I wouldn't give him too much credit.

DJ RE:HAB
21-04-2008, 04:24 PM
i think chelsea will win dude, easily.

Liverpool aren't as good as what they were 1/2 years ago imo even with Torres.
Gerrard has completely lost his form.
Too much class in Chelsea squad.

I smell bulls*it.

They have not beaten us this season, we outplayed them @ anfield and only drew because of a dire decision. they didnt look like beating us @ Stamford Bridge Either.

To suggest we are not as good as half a year ago is rubbish.

Babel, Benayoun, Lucas, Mascherano, Skrtel..

They were not in the the squad to play chelsea last year so by us signing these players we have become worse.

Ok.:embarrassed:

Aratron
21-04-2008, 06:28 PM
I smell bulls*it.

They have not beaten us this season, we outplayed them @ anfield and only drew because of a dire decision. they didnt look like beating us @ Stamford Bridge Either.

To suggest we are not as good as half a year ago is rubbish.

Babel, Benayoun, Lucas, Mascherano, Skrtel..

They were not in the the squad to play chelsea last year so by us signing these players we have become worse.

Ok.:embarrassed:

well we shall see, when Liverpool get their asses kicked.

278d7e64a374de26f==