Man City v Fulham 15.00
Sunderland v Middlesbrough 15.00
Tottenham v Bolton 15.00
West Ham v Newcastle 15.00
Wigan Athletic v Reading 15.00

Sunday 27th April 2008

Everton v Aston Villa 16.00
Portsmouth v Blackburn 13.30

big game at Stamford Bridge tomorrow, Chelsea haven't been playing well of late but their home record is incredible, it's gonna take a good performance from United to get somin from this fixture, although we haven't been playing well of late i'm still confident we can get a result

Sir, please start Anderson and Hargreaves!!

Insomnia
25-04-2008, 09:18 AM
Aye nice early start on Saturday to get the ball rolling...

Well Chelsea need the win badly so should be a decent match with plenty goal opportunties...

I think this will be a 1-1 draw for some reason and maybe even an away win...

Will
25-04-2008, 04:07 PM
Yeah, normally Chelsea are especially boring against the big teams, but they need the win... I wouldn't be surprised if they still tried to keep it tight for 80 mins then nick a goal at the end or something though. Hopefully United will win and end their undeserved unbeaten home record!

fatcollective
25-04-2008, 04:49 PM
rooney, rooney, rooney, rooney get a goal for fvck sake!!

id be happy with the win or the draw!

come on the reds!!

Will
25-04-2008, 05:06 PM
He doesn't like scoring goals, he thinks it's beneath him.

djfase
25-04-2008, 08:15 PM
Cant call who will win. Maybe id go chelsea if pushd. 2-1

Big game fulham. If they lose theyre down. Man city away is not easy

Aratron
26-04-2008, 09:30 AM
Well Chelsea need the win badly so should be a decent match with plenty goal opportunties...

I think this will be a 1-1 draw for some reason and maybe even an away win...

so it will be a high scoring match.
a 1-1 draw.
and a man utd win.

nice to see you hedging your bets there.

Insomnia
26-04-2008, 01:54 PM
so it will be a high scoring match.

Goal opportunties like i said yes hopefully...

a 1-1 draw.

Most likely i would of thought...

and a man utd win.

Well aye it would be the icing on the cake for Man utd today...

nice to see you hedging your bets there.

Well i have a few bets on this so hope one comes in! :;

djfase
26-04-2008, 04:21 PM
Cant call who will win. Maybe id go chelsea if pushd. 2-1

Big game fulham. If they lose theyre down. Man city away is not easy

Check me out^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Aratron
26-04-2008, 04:25 PM
Check me out^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

nice one!!

Numeric
26-04-2008, 05:18 PM
gutted with that

Chelsea played better, thought we should have snatched at point with the chances we created towards the end

still think we'll retain the title, just have to win our games

Aratron
26-04-2008, 07:06 PM
gutted with that

Chelsea played better, thought we should have snatched at point with the chances we created towards the end

still think we'll retain the title, just have to win our games

if only Chelsea had been more popular at your school as a boy.

you could have supported them then.

Numeric
27-04-2008, 10:29 AM
supported United since birth, school had nothing to do with it

Aratron
27-04-2008, 10:44 AM
supported United since birth, school had nothing to do with it

since birth, so you didn't have a choice about it, it was your parent's decision.

Numeric
27-04-2008, 11:40 AM
aye, that's right

Aratron
27-04-2008, 12:14 PM
aye, that's right

bizarre. so your just brainwashed then. if your parents had supported Burnley you would be supporting them now.

Numeric
27-04-2008, 12:49 PM
nothin bizarre about supportin the same team as your Dad is there?

Aratron
27-04-2008, 01:21 PM
nothin bizarre about supportin the same team as your Dad is there?

completely depends who your dad is really. and how much you respect your parents.

but yes i get your point.

in that case you were lucky your dad supported Man Utd. and i give credit to you for admiring your father so much.

Numeric
27-04-2008, 04:14 PM
both my parents are class :)

xes
27-04-2008, 10:15 PM
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g14/RMario/fergie.jpg

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g14/RMario/Dragba.jpg

nick_anarchy
27-04-2008, 10:16 PM
im in the same boat as numeric all my family are utd fans , season ticket holders and all from the wirral & birkenhead , yes we do follow tranmere & also crewe cos a good mate of mine plays for them .... but utd have always been the 1 , and will be till i pop me clogs

Aratron
27-04-2008, 11:22 PM
im in the same boat as numeric all my family are utd fans , season ticket holders and all from the wirral & birkenhead , yes we do follow tranmere & also crewe cos a good mate of mine plays for them .... but utd have always been the 1 , and will be till i pop me clogs

quite bizarre really though isn't it, like 99% of the North Wales population support Man Utd and Joe Calzaghe, yet neither party is remotely Welsh.
I mean in Ireland you got Gaelic Football, Lacrosse, and loads more truly unique Irish sports.
Wot do the Welsh have other than to leech onto English commercial giants, built on the blood of Welsh slaves no doubt.
I can't think of one Welsh sport (bog diving?).
I guess we really ****ed Wales up over the years, they have no culture left wotsoeva.

fatcollective
28-04-2008, 10:00 AM
quite bizarre really though isn't it, like 99% of the North Wales population support Man Utd and Joe Calzaghe, yet neither party is remotely Welsh.
I mean in Ireland you got Gaelic Football, Lacrosse, and loads more truly unique Irish sports.
Wot do the Welsh have other than to leech onto English commercial giants, built on the blood of Welsh slaves no doubt.
I can't think of one Welsh sport (bog diving?).
I guess we really ****ed Wales up over the years, they have no culture left wotsoeva.

you dont half talk a whole load of bollox sometimes!

Numeric
28-04-2008, 10:29 AM
he's a funny guy isn't he :;

Esox Lucius
28-04-2008, 11:13 AM
he's right though in a way, the welsh havent really got their own sports like ireland have with hurling and gaelic footall for example.

only people from north wales are proper welsh anyway.

DJ RE:HAB
28-04-2008, 11:17 AM
he's right though in a way, the welsh havent really got their own sports like ireland have with hurling and gaelic footall for example.

only people from north wales are proper welsh anyway.

Nah i would say the people from South Wales are proper Welsh mate.

Half of my mums side are from there...

North Wales, you get scousers, rhyllians, all bloody sorts there...

Talaca bay is a shit hole you ever been there..

28-04-2008, 11:20 AM
he's a funny guy isn't he :;

This is funny.

http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=57349

:smile:

Esox Lucius
28-04-2008, 11:23 AM
caernarfonshire is proper welsh mate, most welsh speakers there in the country, north wales is lovely in parts, proper wales.

basslinejunkie
28-04-2008, 11:24 AM
what a tit ferguson is.leaving probably the best player in the world on the bench against your closest rivals for the title?!? ****ed up big time.why didnt he go for the win,get the title sewn up,go into the barca game with loads of confidence etc etc etc.....

another of fergusons many ****ups.

fatcollective
28-04-2008, 11:29 AM
what a tit ferguson is.leaving probably the best player in the world on the bench against your closest rivals for the title?!? ****ed up big time.why didnt he go for the win,get the title sewn up,go into the barca game with loads of confidence etc etc etc.....

i asked myself this question about a million times on saturday.

28-04-2008, 11:40 AM

Hes Losing it...

Big Big Mistake

Hefty Fine me thinks and a banning for hargreaves and rio for the behaviour to the referees and linesmen.

The FA should punish them, if the likes of hleb and mascherano get the book thrown at them for what were lesser acts then the same should apply here... Come on the FA show some consistency...

Numeric
28-04-2008, 11:43 AM
if United would have got the draw though it would have been a master stroke from Sir, rest half your best players against your closest rivals and come away with a point and more or less winning the title, yeah he ****ed up, he gambled and it didn't pay off this time, but it doesn't mean we've lost the Premiership, not by a long shot

see how United fare against Barca tomorrow before you all go wetting your knickers

Numeric
28-04-2008, 11:44 AM
i'm referring to the game btw, not the post match antics

basslinejunkie
28-04-2008, 11:46 AM
if United would have got the draw though it would have been a master stroke from Sir, rest half your best players against your closest rivals and come away with a point and more or less winning the title, yeah he ****ed up, he gambled and it didn't pay off this time, but it doesn't mean we've lost the Premiership, not by a long shot

see how United fare against Barca tomorrow before you all go wetting your knickers

my point is why gamble in the first place???

theres what,3 games of the season left,unless u get to the final??!?

Gambling with your whole season at this stage is highly stupid.

28-04-2008, 11:53 AM
my point is why gamble in the first place???

theres what,3 games of the season left,unless u get to the final??!?

Gambling with your whole season at this stage is highly stupid.

+1

His comments aswell while facing a charge already for something similiar is highly stupid. And to suggest it wasnt a penalty or should not of been a penalty because the referee didnt give it and the linesman did is beyong stupidity.

Man Utd have to be the most un graceful losers in the prem by far.

Rooney and Vidic out now aswell.

Im also glad that we can now put to bed the gossip that Rio was going to be made England Captain. What a bad decision that would of been. Kicking a Women, Harrasing the Referee and then flicking the V sign to the chelsea supporters..

Yer Rio you would make a great england captain..

Numeric
28-04-2008, 11:57 AM
he probably didn't feel as though it was much of a gamble, Chelsea had been playing shit of late, he had faith in the players he put out to get the draw, which we nearly did, i agree it was a little negative but United had burnt themselves out by this stage last season, it's obvious that Sir fears that may happen again

Fletch, Carrick, Nani and Giggs were all exceptionally shit on saturday, he can't have expected them all to perform so badly

Numeric
28-04-2008, 11:59 AM
who gives a f**k about England anyway?

Aratron
28-04-2008, 01:31 PM
you dont half talk a whole load of bollox sometimes!

not at all. hear me out.
if you forget about how boundaries are drawn up and countries and such, right.
Is maybe North Wales, Liverpool, Mancs area maybe like one tribal area.

Certainly Mancs has more in common (and its people) with North Wales, than the scum living in Kent for example?

Insomnia
29-04-2008, 11:18 AM
Arsenal were in good form last night...

Nice second half hat-trick from Adebayor...

Too much too late in terms of the league though....

xes
29-04-2008, 11:52 AM
do you know what would make me laugh my arse off? if manu and Chelsea were both deducted points for the weekends shinanigens. I would properly piss myself laughing. (even if it ment Le Arse went top)

Numeric
29-04-2008, 12:01 PM
and you call yourself a Spurs fan? :;

Will
29-04-2008, 04:39 PM
do you know what would make me laugh my arse off? if manu and Chelsea were both deducted points for the weekends shinanigens. I would properly piss myself laughing. (even if it ment Le Arse went top)

True, that'd be brilliant and no less than they deserve! It'd be mad if Arsenal some how won it...

Esox Lucius
29-04-2008, 04:45 PM
True, that'd be brilliant and no less than they deserve! It'd be mad if Arsenal some how won it...

not going to happen though is it mate, they will be back at some point though.

Numeric
29-04-2008, 04:49 PM
i'll be turning on all the hobs on my gas cooker to full, closing the all the windows in the gaff, and neckin 20 sleepin pills if United don't win the league

fatcollective
29-04-2008, 04:50 PM
i'll be turning on all the hobs on my gas cooker to full, closing the all the windows in the gaff, and neckin 20 sleepin pills if United don't win the league

yep me too :hissyfit:

278d7e64a374de26f==