PDA

View Full Version : Post Match Shenanigans

DJ RE:HAB
28-04-2008, 09:47 AM
Deary Deary Me.

It looks like another episode of dummy out of the pram for Fergie and his merry men.:eek:

After the constant haranging of the referee after the game, to Hargreaves abusing the fourth official on his way off the field. To ferdinand kicking out at a wall and hitting a female a steward and then to Evra, O'Shea, Neville and Park being invovled in a fight after there warm down.:lol:

Then the post match comments via queriez about the referee etc and how everyone is against them (sound familiar will) . Already under a bringing the game into disrepute charge fergie and his sidekick still insist on saturday to go against the refs word... :no:

Looks like a clear episode of Fergie and his men losing the plot big time.

To say it wasnt a penalty is crazy, sometimes i wonder whether these two are watching the same game.:hmmm:

The reprocussions of this game are yet to unfold. But its great to read about..

Fergie got it wrong again, and it looks like united will be without vidic now (which was a fair challenge) and Rooney for Tuesday...

Why did Fergie leave Ronaldo on the bench...

Hes losing it...

I will laugh my socks off if United come away from this season with nothing...

:lol: :eek: :yup:

DJ RE:HAB
28-04-2008, 11:10 AM
Im actually quite surprised no manc has been in here yet to give there 10 pence.

Or is it there all dying of embarressment at the on and off field antics of there whole team inc managers.

Evra tried to play the race card last night after chinning someone, that statement has been retracted...

What a mess...

Numeric
28-04-2008, 11:50 AM
it is a bit of a mess but if United get away with it i won't care about who did what

more concerned with what's gonna happen on the pitch tomorrow against Barca with the players we have available

and if you're talkin about mess take a look at how your own club is being run at the moment

Numeric
29-04-2008, 09:52 AM
word is Manchester United players will tell club lawyers that Saturday's post-match battle at Stamford Bridge escalated when a member of Chelsea's staff called Patrice Evra a "f***ing immigrant"

the Guardian claims that 'senior sources at Old Trafford confirmed yesterday that one of Evra's associates had informed them the French defender was subjected to what Carlos Tevez described as a "grave insult"'

the Daily Mail goes further and suggests that 'at least two United players claim they heard the insult' from Chelsea groundsman Sam Bethell, who has denied all accusations of racism

'Chelsea sources' told the Mail that Bethell called Evra a "f***ing idiot", though they also claim that the comment was only made after the pair had exchanged blows and that Evra himself may not have heard the alleged insult

Will
29-04-2008, 04:41 PM
Sounds like United are in big trouble, hopefully everyone involved will get 3 match bans!

xes
29-04-2008, 04:44 PM
I would piss in my pantaloons twice,if they both got a 15 point deduction.

Numeric
29-04-2008, 04:45 PM
i seriously doubt there will be a points deduction

278d7e64a374de26f==