PDA

View Full Version : chelsea - liverpool

rhythmtech
30-04-2008, 10:32 PM
great match.

fair play to chelsea. still gutted though. maybe hypia shouldve had a penatly.. maybe not. very close call.

babbel's goal is surely goal of the season!! 45 yards.

Richierush
30-04-2008, 10:39 PM
:lol: im so happy simply because john aldridge on liverpool radio city,is liverpool threw an threw up the arse,an listenin to him befor the game,while the game is on an after he chats so much shit,he makes me hate liverpool so much more,aldridge champions league ya avin a laugh :lol:

rhythmtech
30-04-2008, 10:45 PM
wow.. i thought for once after a good game people might just say they enjoyed it without the "i hate him/her/it" bullshit..

obviously not!

Aratron
30-04-2008, 10:45 PM
:lol: im so happy simply because john aldridge on liverpool radio city,is liverpool threw an threw up the arse,an listenin to him befor the game,while the game is on an after he chats so much shit,he makes me hate liverpool so much more,aldridge champions league ya avin a laugh :lol:

nice one

Richierush
30-04-2008, 11:10 PM
wow.. i thought for once after a good game people might just say they enjoyed it without the "i hate him/her/it" bullshit..

obviously not!

well i cant really say it was a gud game cause i didnt watch it,but that hate bullshit is football :wink:

rhythmtech
30-04-2008, 11:24 PM
dude.. ive been living/sleeping/eating the pool since i was 6 and that hating bullshit bores the **** outta me.

i dont even hate the scum. i mean they're shit and all.. but i dont hate em :lol:

Richierush
30-04-2008, 11:45 PM
i dont hate anyone its only people like john aldridge comes along i start to hate.only team i hate is tranmere rovers cause there shite an i pay 20 quid to go an watch it :lol:

Esox Lucius
01-05-2008, 08:03 AM
aldo is a cock, ****in hate him.

gonna look forward to today winding a few kopites up who said they were going to do united in moscow :lol:

xes
01-05-2008, 08:15 AM
I was a great game,but I am slightly gutted Chelsea won. Cos I hate chelsea,f*cking scummers make hissing noises at us :lol:

Numeric
01-05-2008, 09:27 AM
i was kinda hopin Chelsea would win, but Liverpool would have been an easier prospect for United in the final

fatcollective
01-05-2008, 09:33 AM
Was a good game, I thought Liverpool were gonna nick one right at the end to win it, but it weren’t meant to be this year....if the own goal at Liverpool wouldn’t have happened things would have been much different...looks like its left to United to hammer Chelsea and bring that cup back to Old Trafford where it belongs!

Numeric
01-05-2008, 09:42 AM
Drogba had a good game last night, his celebration in the front of the dug out must have hurt Rafa, bet he's regretting them comments now

basslinejunkie
01-05-2008, 11:19 AM
Drogba had a good game last night, his celebration in the front of the dug out must have hurt Rafa, bet he's regretting them comments now

regretting telling the truth???? i think not.

acidguru
01-05-2008, 11:42 AM
Very entertaining game,even though i don´t like both teams..

DJ RE:HAB
01-05-2008, 12:36 PM
What a game that was last night...

Definately knocked a few years of me that one.

Its funny usually am gutted about going out. But they way we went out has softened the blow for me. The typical never say die attitude prevailed once again last night in Liverpool and it was good to see. We could of quite easily succumbed to chelsea but we didnt. We managed to score, not once but twice a feat which we have not achieved for 4 long years @ stamford bridge. Not alot of teams manage even score twice there Man U being proof of that @ the weekend.

The conditions were terrible which is why Liverpool didnt turn up for the first half.. There were suspicions of offside in the first goal, but it was touch and go. Fair play to Fatty Frank, he took that penalty well as did Drogba and his goals. I dont think benitez comments had anything to do with it in all honesty. A Pro footballer doesnt need anymore reasons to want to score in the CL Semi Final and if he does need to be given a reason then they shouldnt be playing football. The referee bottled that "phantom penalty", put the whistle to his mouth and blew and then jibbed it off which was strange.

However fair play to the chavski, after spending millions and millions on players its about time they progressed to the final and they have been due to a bit of good fortune after there last encounters.

Sometimes it just aint your night, am proud of Liverpool there could of been worse ways to go out, but we went down fighting and showed true character and spirit. Which is why im not feeling too down hearted today.

I dont think though any neutrals will be moaning about the zzzzzzzz bore fests that are liverpool and chelsea anymore. I think United and Barca can claim that title..

Kudos to both teams last night excellent game... Unsure who i want to win now but will have a think about it another time closer to the date...

I spose aswell its a good thing we aint there, Moscow is already known for its ultra extreme hooligans. Im expecing serious bloodshed on the streets of Moscow, and if theres going to blood spilt id rather it werent Liverpool Fans Blood.

Will be a great final though.

YNWA

Numeric
01-05-2008, 12:42 PM
regretting telling the truth???? i think not.

fair do's what he said what was the truth but he can't have liked Drog rubbin it in his face like that

Numeric
01-05-2008, 12:58 PM
I spose aswell its a good thing we aint there, Moscow is already known for its ultra extreme hooligans. Im expecing serious bloodshed on the streets of Moscow, and if theres going to blood spilt id rather it werent Liverpool Fans Blood.

innit, i got offered the possibility of tickets yesterday but i declined, party due to cost and partly because of the certainty of trouble

01-05-2008, 01:14 PM
innit, i got offered the possibility of tickets yesterday but i declined, party due to cost and partly because of the certainty of trouble

Some people will make a killing on these tickets, theres loadsa liverpool fans who ave got em coz of the ballot

£2000 +

Its daft that the fans have to travel all the way out there...

I mean the decision for were the final should be played should be made after the qtrs are played. They could then plan were they want the final to be played by the location of the remaining clubs.. Distance to Travel Etc.

It used to be called the European Cup... Russia arent even part of Europe so WTF?:confused:

01-05-2008, 02:24 PM
Just another thought about this.

Does anybody else think its a bit suspect that the other team that Roman Owns plays in the ground which he sponsors aswell this stadium is the venue for the CL Final?

I reckon United are gonna get done for sure now...

Will
01-05-2008, 04:19 PM
I don't think it's that suspect, no.

Numeric
01-05-2008, 04:24 PM
it's a worry

Will
01-05-2008, 04:29 PM
I hope United win the CL and Chelsea win the Prem, I don't want one of them to win both, though it's more likely it'll be the other way round. If one of them does win both then I hope it's Man U... This final couldn't be any worse from my point of view, the two teams I dislike most in the whole competition reach the final...

If United do the double, at least the only way would be down from there, realistically...

fatcollective
01-05-2008, 04:45 PM
If United do the double, at least the only way would be down from there, realistically...

NO CHANCE...united are gonna be much better next year, we got a good bunch of players who are starting to show class like Nani and Anderson, plus i think Tevez is gonna do much better next year although hes done great this year i just think he will be more settled next year and im sure Rooney will score much more aswel. plus i think Ronaldo will mature a bit more and play more 'team' football as apposed to the fancy footwork stuff he does!

plus any other signing Fergie has on his list, because once we win the doube we are gonna have a bit of spare cash to splash!

come on! :yup:

Numeric
01-05-2008, 04:57 PM
aye, we want another era of domestic domination and of europe also, this team with a few additions has the potential to be challenging on all fronts for time

Richierush
01-05-2008, 06:42 PM
slip the russians a phew 100 million an move the game to wemberly is the best bet

djfase
01-05-2008, 06:59 PM
Good game last nite, but surely its the end of rafa?

U go 2-1 down and take off ur top scorer? WTF?

Torres had one sniff all nite and scored. Thats what strikers are about.

And where was crouch? Chelsea hate playing against him and he was nowhere to be seen.

Richierush
01-05-2008, 08:34 PM
torres was injured but they shud have kept him on got nothin else to play for

Spacehopper
01-05-2008, 10:17 PM
Good game last nite, but surely its the end of rafa?

U go 2-1 down and take off ur top scorer? WTF?

Torres had one sniff all nite and scored. Thats what strikers are about.

And where was crouch? Chelsea hate playing against him and he was nowhere to be seen.

when liverpool equalized benitez should have put crouch on to partner torres and slipped gerrard back in to the midfield.....chelseas defence were shaken when we scored and I thnk crouch would have caused them so many more problems.....

basslinejunkie
02-05-2008, 01:29 PM
when liverpool equalized benitez should have put crouch on to partner torres and slipped gerrard back in to the midfield.....chelseas defence were shaken when we scored and I thnk crouch would have caused them so many more problems.....

agree with that completley.and i cant understand why babel wasnt playing from the start,the lad is class.he was on 10mins an scored and looked dangerous.what did dirk do all game? ****all.

Spacehopper
02-05-2008, 03:01 PM
dirks gotta be doin rafa sexual favours or something, theres nothing else that kuyt has done to help him hold down a regular place, apart from running and chasing everything like a twat (which anyone could do!!) .......I suppose he does have good work rate but I would rather see a winger that will work hard and actually run and beat defenders with the ball at his feet!!!
If I can see that why cant a manager that getting sh*t-loads of money see it

02-05-2008, 03:30 PM
dirks gotta be doin rafa sexual favours or something, theres nothing else that kuyt has done to help him hold down a regular place, apart from running and chasing everything like a twat (which anyone could do!!) .......I suppose he does have good work rate but I would rather see a winger that will work hard and actually run and beat defenders with the ball at his feet!!!
If I can see that why cant a manager that getting sh*t-loads of money see it

I agree with you in parts but Kuyt give him his due were its worth. He scores in the big games and, Arsenal, Chelsea, took the last peno last year against chelsea.

He works hard for the team and himself, he always gives a 120% and i think theres alot of players who could learn from his attitude and his commitment to Liverpool FC.

He's into double figures scoring wise as are babel, benayoun. Ok we bought him as a striker fair enough, but hes been playing on the wing for this season mostly and i think for all his hardwork and the goals he has scored the lad should be given credit.

People harping on about Frank Lampard and his mother blah blah. Dirk Kuyt lost his father this season to one of the worst forms of cancer... He didnt want to leave Holland to sign for liverpool because his dad was so ill but his father told him to go which he did. There was nothing in the paper like there is for great frank now..

Crouch can go, its obvious hes upset Rafa, his attitude of the pitch and probably his lack of effort in training have probs done this. The release of his auto bio, his missus abi clancy and that sketchy robot move he done have rubbed rafa up the wrong way.

And as what happened to Owen Rafa does not take kindly to players that think they are bigger than the club and end up in the papers for the wrong reasons...

Crouch has served his purpose, it should be him thanking us for rafa pulling him out of the brink of championship and resurecting his career not the other way around...

As for World Class, i dont expect much if am honest no with liverpools current financial backing situation.. For World Class Striker read Kenwyn Jones...

Barry will play in middle with Gerrard also and we also need a keeper to keep reina on his toes...

Will
02-05-2008, 04:12 PM
In fairness, Kuyt's only one behind Torres and Gerrard in the scorers chart in the CL and he does seem to have a good record in the big games, even though he's ostensibly shit... And Benayoun set up the first goal, so i can understand that. Not bringing on Crouch is strange though, I wouldn't be surprised if he moves on this summer...

It's a shame Skrtel went off injured and they had to bring on the aging Hyypia who gave away the penalty, though maybe he should have had a penalty too, to make up for it, from what I heard... Maybe it's time Hyypia went, along with Riise! They cost Liverpool dearly, but then so, arguably, did Rafa...

Numeric
02-05-2008, 04:20 PM
rafa's days are numbered surely, 4 years and liverpool are no closer to the premiership title, fair do's he's won a few cups, but in the league he has made little if any progress whatsoever

02-05-2008, 04:59 PM
rafa's days are numbered surely, 4 years and liverpool are no closer to the premiership title, fair do's he's won a few cups, but in the league he has made little if any progress whatsoever

30 Points Season 2.

21 Points Season 3

11 Points Season 4

Thats progress...

Numeric
02-05-2008, 10:03 PM
http://i28.tinypic.com/s65g7o.jpg

:lol: there's a chelsea one too, this one's the best i think though

Will
03-05-2008, 03:42 PM
30 Points Season 2.

21 Points Season 3

11 Points Season 4

Thats progress...

Yeah, but you've been overtaken by Arsenal again, so the progress isn't quick enough! If we hadn't dropped so many points when the pressure was on we could have been 30 points clear of your lot, so if we get a bit more strength in depth and character for next season you'll be way off the pace again I bet.

278d7e64a374de26f==