PDA

View Full Version : Rangers

djfase
01-05-2008, 11:07 PM
My god ive just watched their game against fiorentina.

I have to ask. Is this the most boring team to ever play the game?

No attempt to go out and win the game, just defend and hope they dont score.

Absolute travesty a team this bad is in a euro final.

Frank Dogshit
02-05-2008, 12:35 AM
theyll get absolutely hammered in the final.

st petersburg looks a quality side.

Esox Lucius
02-05-2008, 05:57 AM
scum

ritaheed
02-05-2008, 07:11 AM
calm yerselves ppl.....its aw about the tactics.....rangers do play negative football, its simply because we do not hve the talent the others teams have but we can defend like **** and can score goals on the break...

we defo were under the kosh in the 2nd half but we were playin an amazin side, but hey weve dun this the whole way thru the u.e.f.a and were in the final.....

aw ave got to say is manchester isnt goin to know what hit them - bet ye about at least 60 000 supporters go down (me included) - cnae wait for it - no chance of a ticket tho - there goin between £900 and £4100 on ebay....crazy!!

Esox Lucius
02-05-2008, 07:18 AM
orange cunts

Numeric
02-05-2008, 09:15 AM
i watched most of the game, was willing fiorentina to score, rangers are scum

have got no time for celtic either though, hope rangers win the league

would be nice if sir went back to aberdeen and broke the old firm again, after a few more titles and european cups with united of course :)

Will
02-05-2008, 04:06 PM
Apparently he was inspired be what Fergie did to Barca!

Will
02-05-2008, 04:06 PM
I hope Zenit St Petersberg win though, can't believe they beat Bayern 4-0.

Numeric
02-05-2008, 04:11 PM
Apparently he was inspired be what Fergie did to Barca!

rangers have been playing like that throughout their uefa cup campaign

Will
02-05-2008, 04:13 PM
That's what Smythe said though, he was inspired by what Fergie did to Barca.

Numeric
02-05-2008, 04:16 PM
:lol: i thought you were takin the piss man

to be honest i'm glad that united have been able to mix their styles of play this season, and get important results with strong defensive displays

Esox Lucius
02-05-2008, 04:18 PM
celtic will be back next season, watch out billy boys

hail hail

Frank Dogshit
02-05-2008, 04:20 PM
celtic will be back next season, watch out billy boys

hail hail

not while theyve got that little ginger bastard in charge they wont!

1st division manager if that.

Will
02-05-2008, 04:24 PM
:lol: i thought you were takin the piss man

to be honest i'm glad that united have been able to mix their styles of play this season, and get important results with strong defensive displays

They've defended well all season, without resorting to negative tactics, they could probably have reached the final in style if it wasn't for Fergie...

Though you never know with Messi about I suppose, I would say he should leave Barca because he looks so much better than his team mates who just **** things up for him, but where would he go? Probably only Chelsea could afford him and I wouldn't want him to go there!

Maybe Barca will clear out the dead wood, like Rijkaard and Eto'o, I wouldn't be surprised if he goes to Chelsea, he said he'd go where the money is, so he'd fit right in with the other mercenaries.

Numeric
02-05-2008, 10:09 PM
They've defended well all season, without resorting to negative tactics, they could probably have reached the final in style if it wasn't for Fergie...

he did what was necessary against barca and nothing more, it was a good performance from united

i'm sure we'll turn on the style over the last couple of fixtures, and then of course in the final

278d7e64a374de26f==