PDA

View Full Version : Rafa out

Will
02-05-2008, 04:30 PM
All that money and he did worse in the Prem and CL than last season, is it time for him to go? The Yanks apparently were after other people before they finished without a trophy again and Rafa made some strange decisions that did them no favours whatsoever against Chelsea, ie criticising their star striker, firing him up, who went on to score twice and not bringing Crouch on, who'll surely leave now, even though he can be very effective.

They don't look like they'll ever win the league with him in charge.

Numeric
02-05-2008, 04:33 PM
They don't look like they'll ever win the league with him in charge.

great isn't it :lol:

his record against sir is funny also

DJ RE:HAB
02-05-2008, 04:44 PM
great isn't it :lol:

his record against sir is funny also

His record holds him in good stead actually, for an Arsenal fan to suggest that liverpools manager should get out is weird. I think you should get your own house in order first mate eh.

Anyhow moving on..

When Rafa first took over, we were 30 points of the pace in his second season with us, 21 points last season, and this season its looking like 11 points. Alot of the games we we drawn this season we should of won if we had won them games then the gap would be smaller.

That is progress quite clearly marked out there... 2 CL Finals, 1 FA Cup, finishing 3rd last season and now quite clearly making ground on the top three or two. Is good progress for me. We have a strong youth squad now also due to rafa and we have signed good players for the future, masch, torres, skrtel, lucas, babel. These are all still developing.

And as mentioned in an earlier post out actual youth team is full of talent now also, nemeth, plessis

So in answer to your question no he shouldnt go. Get your own house in order .:lol: Numeric lad, fergie has publicly stated before that Rafa has done a good job @ Liverpool, and thats coming from ol purple nose.

Numeric
02-05-2008, 04:46 PM
His record holds him in good stead actually,

i meant head to head record

DJ RE:HAB
02-05-2008, 04:54 PM
i meant head to head record

Aye yer...

Lets not talk about that...

:confused: :hmmm: :eek:

Next Season mate...:hissyfit: Next Season...

:rolleyes:

Esox Lucius
02-05-2008, 09:35 PM
His record holds him in good stead actually, for an Arsenal fan to suggest that liverpools manager should get out is weird. I think you should get your own house in order first mate eh.

Anyhow moving on..

When Rafa first took over, we were 30 points of the pace in his second season with us, 21 points last season, and this season its looking like 11 points. Alot of the games we we drawn this season we should of won if we had won them games then the gap would be smaller.

That is progress quite clearly marked out there... 2 CL Finals, 1 FA Cup, finishing 3rd last season and now quite clearly making ground on the top three or two. Is good progress for me. We have a strong youth squad now also due to rafa and we have signed good players for the future, masch, torres, skrtel, lucas, babel. These are all still developing.

And as mentioned in an earlier post out actual youth team is full of talent now also, nemeth, plessis

So in answer to your question no he shouldnt go. Get your own house in order .:lol: Numeric lad, fergie has publicly stated before that Rafa has done a good job @ Liverpool, and thats coming from ol purple nose.

wenger is ten times the gaffer rafa is.

C.O.Prodigy
02-05-2008, 10:10 PM
trophies shmophies.... Rafa can make liverpool play really well who cares if they don't win trophies so long as they play well. But if they do, the trophies will come anyway. Liverpool should be concerned with playing good footbal and scoring quality goals not with winning titles and trophies.. Titles are a product of good footy

my 2 pence

Numeric
02-05-2008, 10:10 PM
Next Season mate...:hissyfit: Next Season...

:rolleyes:

:lol: don't tell me it's gonna be your year

Richierush
02-05-2008, 11:21 PM
rafa is a champions league manager an it shows,he wont win the prem league with liverpool

Richierush
02-05-2008, 11:21 PM
:lol: don't tell me it's gonna be your year

:lol: you get use to this every season :lol:

rhythmtech
03-05-2008, 10:46 AM
i think he's got 1 more year to prove himself. we've never been the kinda club to just sack a manager for no reason (cept that cunt souness!) but he's had long enough now and needs to start showing result in the prem cause i for one am sick of listening to the scum going on and on and on an....

basslinejunkie
06-05-2008, 10:11 AM
if he wastes his money on barry and bentley then il agree with you.

Numeric
06-05-2008, 03:38 PM
barry and bentley wouldn't be bad buys for you

djfase
06-05-2008, 06:40 PM
wenger is ten times the gaffer rafa is.

I cant agree with that.

He won the CL with liverpool and a few other cups, but more importantly, he broke the barca/rela monopoly in spain.

Look at valencia now without him

Richierush
06-05-2008, 08:19 PM
he's better than rafa .

basslinejunkie
07-05-2008, 09:23 AM
barry and bentley wouldn't be bad buys for you

wouldnt be great ones either though would they. good players yes,great players??? no.

Numeric
07-05-2008, 10:16 AM
fair point Liverpool do need great players if they're gonna challenge for the title

djfase
07-05-2008, 10:51 AM
2 wingers and anoher decent striker.

And then some half decent cover.

Torres would scoe even more if he had good supply from the wings.

Mind you if liverpool win nothing again next season he wont be there

278d7e64a374de26f==