PDA

View Full Version : Almost!

fatcollective
03-05-2008, 05:40 PM
well were almost there now, nice to see that we brushed west ham aside...think Nanis a bit of a prick for getting sent off, no doubt he got the old hairdryer treatment! great to see ronny get 2 more goals!

COME ON NEWCASTLE!!!!

Numeric
04-05-2008, 11:53 AM
aye, victory against wigan and the title stays where it belongs :)

will deffo be cheerin on newcastle tomorrow

rhythmtech
04-05-2008, 02:27 PM
nani was a fuking disgrace..

its one thing to lay the noggin on someone.. but then to pretend that you were the victim? cunt has abviously been gettin tips from ronaldo..

other than that it was a powerful statement to chelsea.. cant see utd slippin up now. wankers :-)

Esox Lucius
04-05-2008, 03:12 PM

its one thing to lay the noggin on someone.. but then to pretend that you were the victim? cunt has abviously been gettin tips from ronaldo..

other than that it was a powerful statement to chelsea.. cant see utd slippin up now. wankers :-)

you should support everton lad, the original merseyside clubs with irish links.

judas :lol:

Numeric
04-05-2008, 04:03 PM

after seein it on sky sports nani was obviously provoked, shame about the theatricals

rhythmtech
04-05-2008, 04:12 PM
after seein it on sky sports nani was obviously provoked, shame about the theatricals

provoked my arse.

if you look at it again the only reason neal pushed him was cause nani headbutted him in the nuts on the way from getting up off the ground.

you pay me the money that nani is on and i'll let you stick your thumb up my ass.. and ill thank you for it.

Numeric
04-05-2008, 05:07 PM
the only reason nani tried to butt neill's groin was because he put his hand down between nani's legs

and you'd have to pay me nani's wage before i'd stick my thumb up any fellas arse

Numeric
04-05-2008, 05:08 PM
this thread has taken a strange homosexual turn :lol:

LittleMinx
04-05-2008, 08:50 PM
UNITED!!!! UNITED!!! UNITED!!!!!:yup:

Will
06-05-2008, 05:02 PM
Come on Wigan!

Richierush
06-05-2008, 08:34 PM
the whole thing was comical an the prem is gettin that way,its not like the old days where look av head butted him send me off,its head butt him an fall down like it was a clash of heads :lol: i cudnt do that,it just makes you look like a tosser:lol:

fatcollective
06-05-2008, 09:28 PM
the whole thing was comical an the prem is gettin that way,its not like the old days where look av head butted him send me off,its head butt him an fall down like it was a clash of heads :lol: i cudnt do that,it just makes you look like a tosser:lol:

yea your right, Nani is a total prick for doing what he did, theres no doubt about that! I bet fergie nearly kocked him out for it too!

Will
08-05-2008, 05:12 PM
Kocked him out? is that anything to do with the squeaky bums he's always going on about?

Nani should at least have head butted him properly, that Neill's got it coming, mercenary cunt, he's as bad as A Hole.

278d7e64a374de26f==