PDA

View Full Version : Damaged Trax 03 released today

rhythmtech
06-05-2008, 12:30 PM
http://www.trackitdown.net/genre/techno/track/558577.html

finally :lol: :lol:

anyway its available on trackitdown now with more stores to follow.

rhythmtech
06-05-2008, 12:48 PM
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e59/rhythmtech/D-Trax003-1.jpg

Thanks to Chris r3tox for the art work and help with getting things up off the ground again. big respect.

RDR
07-05-2008, 09:49 AM
It was my pleasure! Good luck with your release Baz!

rhythmtech
16-05-2008, 02:07 PM
couple of nice reviews for this.

Aaron Liberator -

"A deceptive E.P. this from Dublin's techno meister Rhythm Technologies
as when you here first "Once Again" (a call to arms with scissor sharp synth
stabs over grinding beats), you don't expect the Adam Bayer flavored "Divide
and Conquer to follow - a subtle and infectiously funky outing with a minimal sound
added to the beats. Flip it over for "Insekt" - another unexpected mix of
styles to give a floor filling shuffle to a funky techno groove and last but not
least, just to get things a little deeper, comes "False Flag". Overall this
E.P. has many cool twists and surprises to make it a must stay in you box".

Davethedrummer -

"4 tracks here 2 of which I know well " False flag" and "Divide and Conquer" because I wanted them for Apex
Unfortunately Apex has stopped for the moment ( hopefully I'll get it started as a digital label) so Barry rhythm tech quite rightly put them out himself.
Great trax I have to say, my fave being Divide and conquer , its got a great sound a rocking minmal/tech house groove. Love it
The main track here is really "Once again" which is a balls to the wall banger and takes no techno prisoners at all. To round of the release we have "Insekt" which features DJ Tekton and has a kind of star trekky kind of old skool siren noise in it which fades in and winds around the groove.
Very technoid and very original thinking in all of these tracks
Nice one".

DannyBlack
16-05-2008, 02:53 PM
Yeah Baz, Divide and conquer- f*ck me what a track. It is a certain shade of grimey I would never have expected from you. If I was a digital DJ this would be firmly etched in to my hard drive. Kudos- all in all this is one hell of an E.P-

Sid Viscus

force
16-05-2008, 04:01 PM
Nice one Bazza, top drawer mate

278d7e64a374de26f==