PDA

View Full Version : Rafa Out Thread.

DJ RE:HAB
06-05-2008, 04:00 PM
Gutted. My Firewall in work has blocked it.. Blocked Keyword or something

Anybody fill me in on whats going on??

Numeric
06-05-2008, 04:36 PM
you're not missin much mate, heads are sayin that he deserves another year to make a challenge in the prem

bassline reckons that he can sling his hook if he buys barry and bentley

DJ RE:HAB
07-05-2008, 02:15 PM
you're not missin much mate, heads are sayin that he deserves another year to make a challenge in the prem

bassline reckons that he can sling his hook if he buys barry and bentley

I think he deserves another year @ least if am honest.

The likes of United this season have scored less than last year, conceded more goals than last year and have less points than last year.

Liverpool have progressed this year, scoring more goals, conceding less and ending up with more points. Infact its been one of our best years in the league for maybe 10 or so years, that is progress.

I think barry would be good buy for us, hes not world class but we could do worse. Bassline Junkie forgets that we will have limited transer funds this season. You wouldnt put your house up for sale and then buy all new furniture to go in it would you? Which is what the yanks wont be doing

And Barry would be a good edition for the £10 Mil price tag. Mascherano could hold and Barry And Gerrard can push forward, hes more versatile than alonso, scores more goals than alonso better going forward and can also play on the left. I think its like anything everyone starts moaning because we are buying british players, however if we were buying a foreigner of the same class people wouldnt be doubting rafa then.

Another year or two though id give depending on what happens with the DIC - YANKS scenario and when they come into it

278d7e64a374de26f==