chelski win the league.

don't underestimate the power of Russian Zionism

xes
08-05-2008, 08:58 AM
that would be funny as f*ck.

might stick a fiver on it

Numeric
08-05-2008, 09:04 AM
i had some mad dreams last night too, non quite as far fetched as that though :;

djfase
08-05-2008, 09:17 AM
Id say its a very realistic dream.

Wigan are alot harder to beat at home now. Could be a very close wkend

fatcollective
08-05-2008, 09:26 AM
totally, off the football topic like, but i had a dream that David Haye knocked out Klitschko in the first round!

fatcollective
08-05-2008, 09:28 AM
dreamt that man utd draw against wigan

chelski win the league.

wow, thought your dreams would be really dark and twisted...

so you are a a human being after all hehehe!! :eek:

Numeric
08-05-2008, 09:42 AM
fair do's it could be a tight game at Wigan, i have faith the boyz will get the result though, no probs

Aratron
08-05-2008, 09:58 AM
totally, off the football topic like, but i had a dream that David Haye knocked out Klitschko in the first round!

a couple more all-time great fighters. Just like that pseudo-welsh pikey you support.

fatcollective
08-05-2008, 10:45 AM
a couple more all-time great fighters. Just like that pseudo-welsh pikey you support.

you bore me..big time! :hmmm:

Esox Lucius
08-05-2008, 01:47 PM
could well happen, i think united will win it on goal difference myself.

djfase
08-05-2008, 01:48 PM

These are 2 guys who will never be great. The heavyweights just dont do it anymore.

Aratron
08-05-2008, 04:19 PM
you bore me..big time! :hmmm:

you really have no sense of humour dude.

Esox Lucius
08-05-2008, 04:38 PM
it's all about barry mc guigan, good lad.

Richierush
08-05-2008, 05:16 PM
ive been thinkin man u draw myself an chelsea do double even now i cant believe its goin to happen but u never feckin no

Will
09-05-2008, 04:44 PM
Does A Hole get skewered in any of these dreams? He doesn't deserve any more silverware.

Aratron
10-05-2008, 12:42 AM
i really dont care for either teams so it makes no difference.

i hope Chelsea win because i like Avram Grant.

Man Utd have been a one man team - Ronaldo.

Chelsea have fought hard to get where they are.

Numeric
10-05-2008, 10:18 AM
Man Utd have been a one man team - Ronaldo.

bollocks

Aratron
10-05-2008, 10:47 AM
bollocks

true dude. One man has fired them to where they are now. without him they would probably be third or fourth.
Rooney has lost it, face it.
Tevez is some Mexican road-sweeper type who can be releid upon for a few goals a season.
Man Utd arent all that. chelsea are the better technical team.

basslinejunkie
10-05-2008, 10:56 AM
dreamt that man utd draw against wigan

chelski win the league.

thats crazy,i dreamt the same last nit, and chelsea won 3-2

fatcollective
10-05-2008, 11:28 AM
true dude. One man has fired them to where they are now. without him they would probably be third or fourth.
Tevez is some Mexican road-sweeper type who can be releid upon for a few goals a season.

here we go again...

Aratron
10-05-2008, 11:36 AM
here we go again...

here's hoping you dont get all defensive about it again. i'm just shooting shit on a saturday morning dude. the proof of the pudding is in the eating will they win either trophy?
btw i will admit that i prefer Man Utd to Chelsea in some respects. Terry is a bully and a cunt. And Chelsea have built a team on Zionist blood money from Russia.
Vidic is a great player and you have to admit, Man Utd have been seriously weakened without him.
I do like wot Avram has done against the odds.

Numeric
11-05-2008, 10:35 AM

is cristiano the reason why united have the best defensive record in the league this season?

fair do's he's weighed in with a lot of goals and his contribution is without question, but if he wasn't scoring them, the way united have played overall this season, it's not unreasonable to assume that the goals would have come from elsewhere if he wasn't scoring them

Numeric
11-05-2008, 10:37 AM
tevez has scored some very important goals this season and is an important player for us, would still have him at united over torres no question

Aratron
11-05-2008, 10:59 AM
tevez has scored some very important goals this season and is an important player for us, would still have him at united over torres no question

well for your sake i hope they win the league and cup

Spacehopper
11-05-2008, 03:52 PM
i had a dream that referees would give decisions that didnt favour manchester united.......ferninands handball was a clear penalty...scholes should be off....and as for uniteds penalty tsss...enough to make you sick

xes
11-05-2008, 05:21 PM
oh well,Aratron,your dream didn't come true. Lucky I didn't put anything on it :cheese:

Aratron
11-05-2008, 06:23 PM
oh well,Aratron,your dream didn't come true. Lucky I didn't put anything on it :cheese:

me too. not like im Joseph or anything!

Esox Lucius
11-05-2008, 08:10 PM
united have the been better team all season, well deserved, now all they need to do is beat the zionist cunts in the CL final. go on giggs lad

Aratron
11-05-2008, 10:21 PM
united have the been better team all season, well deserved, now all they need to do is beat the zionist cunts in the CL final. go on giggs lad

Yeah i'd love to see Man Utd really hammer Chelski in moscow

Numeric
12-05-2008, 09:17 AM
i had a dream that referees would give decisions that didnt favour manchester united.......ferninands handball was a clear penalty...scholes should be off....and as for uniteds penalty tsss...enough to make you sick

:laughing: united should have had two pens, and it would have been way harsh to send scholes off for that challenge

and the ball was nowhere near rio's hand, it hit his shoulder

champions!! :)

LittleMinx
12-05-2008, 09:21 AM
:laughing: united should have had two pens, and it would have been way harsh to send scholes off for that challenge

and the ball was nowhere near rio's hand, it hit his shoulder

champions!! :)

it was his shoulder watched it on slow play!!!

but like you say mate CHAMPIONS LOL hmm :biggrin:

Numeric
12-05-2008, 01:45 PM

check out

http://www.rightresult.net/

an amended league table factoring in refereeing mistakes, the top three looks like this...

1 Manchester United 91
2 Arsenal 86
3 Chelsea 79

so bad refereeing decisions have cost united four points this season

Will
12-05-2008, 04:40 PM
That was surely put together by a Man U fan! Arsenal have lost more points than that through dodgy decisions.

278d7e64a374de26f==