PDA

View Full Version : man utd already winners

davemoore
09-05-2008, 04:30 PM
i can see man utd winning this game no matter what . english football is corrupted and can u honestly see stve bruce letting chealsi win the prem over man utd ??? no way man u have put in a nice offer for a couple of wigan's players !! him and fergie are good mates and steve loves manchester ..
i no who my money is on !!!!!

I must stress this s my personal opinion and every body has a right 2 there own :wink:

Will
09-05-2008, 04:39 PM
True, it's a bit suspicious that they've put bids in on Wigan's two best players, the title race is getting dirty, bit underhand that, i bet they won't even sign them.

nick_anarchy
12-05-2008, 12:39 PM
All anti man utd fans will say this ... jealous is the word i would use !!!!!

so for the fact that bolton got a draw @ chelsea what does that mean to your pridiction then ?? total bollox !

Microdot
08-06-2008, 09:47 PM
terrible thing jealousy.

nick_anarchy
09-06-2008, 07:24 PM
terrible thing jealousy.

indeed

basslinejunkie
09-06-2008, 11:22 PM
so is biting the hand that feeds you.

Microdot
10-06-2008, 09:46 PM
True, it's a bit suspicious that they've put bids in on Wigan's two best players, the title race is getting dirty, bit underhand that, i bet they won't even sign them.

you're babbling son.

ritaheed
11-06-2008, 07:27 AM
i can see man utd winning this game no matter what . english football is corrupted and can u honestly see stve bruce letting chealsi win the prem over man utd ??? no way man u have put in a nice offer for a couple of wigan's players !! him and fergie are good mates and steve loves manchester ..
i no who my money is on !!!!!

I must stress this s my personal opinion and every body has a right 2 there own :wink:

at th end of the day bruce has a job to do, his luv for man utd + fergie isnt goin to come in between tht

davemoore
11-06-2008, 08:59 AM
jealusy yeah mate thats right i wouldnt give two ****s about who wins the prem im a exeter city fc fan an i have seen my team get promoted this season . .. ok bolton chealsi drew but id the draw really matter ?? he a job to do but would he let chealsi win over man utd no way !!

278d7e64a374de26f==