PDA

View Full Version : how to start produce some acid techno

YOGY
12-05-2008, 08:22 PM
i really would like to start making some techno/acid techno.
but i dont got any ideia, how to start.
i not to sure , what time of progams or any other types of hardware i should buy. does any one recomend professional help, like this types of courses in this djs schools.
at the moment , the only thing i got is loads of passion for music and plenty time in my hands, somenthing i think i will need............
any help is welcome.

cheers...

Aratron
12-05-2008, 10:57 PM
i really would like to start making some techno/acid techno.
but i dont got any ideia, how to start.
i not to sure , what time of progams or any other types of hardware i should buy. does any one recomend professional help, like this types of courses in this djs schools.
at the moment , the only thing i got is loads of passion for music and plenty time in my hands, somenthing i think i will need............
any help is welcome.

cheers...

speak to IQ, he's a very informative guy. RDR folk like that who post on here mod on here.

xes
12-05-2008, 11:03 PM
yeah man,get yourself over to the production bit,they're very good in there and know what they're banging on about. In my very limited knowlage,I'd say get yourself a copy of the latest ableton or cubase and a few 303 VSTs.

Check this thread too,a little discussion about 303 software related stuff :) http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=56927

nihilist
17-05-2008, 05:39 PM
all depends on your budget mate.

best bet is get yourself a sequncer, high end ones like cubase will cost you around £250 -£450

the midrange ones like reason or orion platinum about £200.

there are allso some free or very cheep ones around.

personally i dont reason, i use cubase and orion but to be honest i prefer orion cus its so easy to use.

for those 303's there are a number of vst clones the best i guess would be audio realism about£100 there are some cheaper and free ones around allso.

AcidTrash
19-05-2008, 06:49 AM
There's only one rule. Pick the tool that does it for you and then learn it inside out. It will come if you want it badly enough.

278d7e64a374de26f==