PDA

View Full Version : English for Rangers on wednesday??

ritaheed
13-05-2008, 09:47 AM
So you's English gonna be supporting the gers for the uefa final on wednesday??

or could you's not care less??

a think were gna do it - weve came to far not to.....

basslinejunkie
13-05-2008, 09:53 AM
sorry to say but zenit will hammer you.

Numeric
13-05-2008, 09:56 AM
i hope Zenit St Petersburg win

ritaheed
13-05-2008, 10:13 AM

why??

if any english team are in europe a want them to win...

ritaheed
13-05-2008, 10:13 AM

nae chance!!

Numeric
13-05-2008, 10:25 AM
i watched bits of the last couple of rounds in the UEFA Cup, thought your team defended really well but didn't offer much in the way of attacking flare

ritaheed
13-05-2008, 10:28 AM
i watched bits of the last couple of rounds in the UEFA Cup, thought your team defended really well but didn't offer much in the way of attacking flare

fair doo's - still gna go aw the way tho :D

force
13-05-2008, 11:05 AM

+1

On the other hand, if it was Celtic playin, i'd be hoping they'd win it.

DJ RE:HAB
13-05-2008, 11:13 AM
I hope the fans sh8t in the streets of manchester..

But in reality i want rangers to win.

Frank Dogshit
13-05-2008, 11:26 AM
zenit have some wicked players and i think theyll cause rangers far too many problems.

will be supportin rangers though no doubt.....only up the road.

Ashley
13-05-2008, 12:17 PM
sorry to say but zenit will hammer you.

Im thinking this too :hmmm: we havent been playing that good for months now.

basslinejunkie
13-05-2008, 12:26 PM
zenit have some wicked players and i think theyll cause rangers far too many problems.

will be supportin rangers though no doubt.....only up the road.

who have they got? they must have some team if they destroyed bayern munich.we got skertel from them aswell i think who looks a guddun.

13-05-2008, 12:48 PM
who have they got? they must have some team if they destroyed bayern munich.we got skertel from them aswell i think who looks a guddun.

Didnt Everton hammer these?

Esox Lucius
13-05-2008, 01:43 PM
c'mon zenit, kick the dirty hun bastards arse :yup:

Numeric
13-05-2008, 01:49 PM
why??

if any english team are in europe a want them to win...

nothin against Scottish teams in general, just got no love for Celtic or Rangers

and i certainly don't support other English teams when they are in Europe :)

Ashley
13-05-2008, 01:50 PM
c'mon zenit, kick the dirty hun bastards arse :yup:

Better than being a tim :tongue: :lol:

Esox Lucius
13-05-2008, 02:52 PM
i'm no a billy so f.uck your orange lily, i'm no a billy i'm a tim thank f.uck!

monarch loving bastards.

basslinejunkie
13-05-2008, 03:08 PM
Didnt Everton hammer these?

dunno? did they play them this season?

13-05-2008, 03:29 PM
dunno? did they play them this season?

Pretty sure they were in Evertons Group?

Esox?

Yer they did they finished 3rd in Evertons Group.

Will
13-05-2008, 04:16 PM
I hope Zenit win, I'm not a fan of Scottish football!

Numeric
14-05-2008, 10:30 AM
town's crawlin with rangers fans now, they're everywhere

Esox Lucius
14-05-2008, 04:21 PM
will need a good wash manchester after them dirty ****ers have been painting the town orange.

Esox Lucius
15-05-2008, 06:26 AM
scum fans kicking off after the game i see.

you can take the ginger wife beating alchoholic jock out of his piss filled glasgee council estate but you cant take take the piss filled council estate of the jock

djfase
15-05-2008, 06:42 AM
Good to see them get beat.

3 shots all game wasnt it? And 2 of them after they went behind.

Garbage. Total garbage.

Shite as boring and anti football as that do not deserve to be in the final. Its about scoring goals and wnning games, not defending and hope u nick one or win on pens.

Utter shit

Numeric
15-05-2008, 08:54 AM
Piccadilly gardens looks like a bomb site this mornin

watched the second half of the game, wasn't heart broke to see Rangers get beat, their fans are scum

Ashley
15-05-2008, 11:55 AM
We've been playing pretty poor recently and lastnight just proved it yet again, PISH.

Although we did defend not to bad lol

Numeric
15-05-2008, 12:22 PM
still hope they win the league like

15-05-2008, 12:51 PM
I dont think manchester as a city should of promoted a free for all fans.

I think it was quite naieve on there behalf.

What did they expect...

The supermarkets selling ale from 6am, so people drinking for 18 hours or so, they waived the ban for drinking on the streets, basically inviting 100,000 fans down to the city with no thought on how to accomodate them.

Seems to me that Manchester City Council, were thinking more about the £20 + Million plus in revenue than thinking about the fans, police and local community of manchester.

What a bombsite it looks like and the people injured and fans sleeping in doorways? WTF.

Rangers fans will be tarnished now and i think Manchester will take a knock for holding an event similiar to this in the future...

Nevermind though eh, @ least the fat cats at the local council can expect a bumper bonus for pushing this shambles through..

Numeric
15-05-2008, 12:54 PM
it was all about the dollar no question

15-05-2008, 03:22 PM
Rangers Fan Gets Owned.

http://static.sky.com/images/pictures/1679124.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By looking at some of the footage from last night, they should of got worse treatment than this...

Just seen something on sky news were about 20 - 30 lads just pile into this copper, im all for gettin on over on the filth like, but there was no need for it to this extreme.

They have now got the audasity to complain about the heavy handed treatment:no:

Numeric
15-05-2008, 03:26 PM
:lol: got that on an email earlier, quality

Will
15-05-2008, 03:43 PM
Apparently Advocaat wants to come to the Prem, he won't have done his chances any harm...

Frank Dogshit
15-05-2008, 07:06 PM
thank **** these lot have left....pure scum.

complete joke anyway,manchester is just not big enough for this...it doesnt even have a city centre park compared to other citys or a particularly big area to congregate in. messed up big time.

the rangers fans were over the top to be fair though,throwing bottles at the guys trying to fix the broken screens. thats gonna help get your shitty game on.

digitalboy
15-05-2008, 08:37 PM
Iv'e seen some of the pictures and footage from last night and it's bloody shocking. (and i'm not talking about the football)

The people of manchester have been welcoming, and that the thanks they get.

As a scot, it's put me to shame. I just hope not all scottish football gets tarred with the same brush.

ritaheed
16-05-2008, 07:09 AM
lol typical english donkeys.....

aye the game was shite, rangers were shit, walter smith should have had 2 forwards on fae the start but what can u do.....

BUT ITS MANCHESTER THAT SHOULD BE ASHAMED.....

for a start it was prob more like 150k fans and machester could not accomodate - wot u expect were 3.5 hours up the road - no organisation - no extra trains to get everybody home - ffs the first train in the mornin was at 4.50 am, wots wrong with having trains on every hour to get us all home....

and what u expect when a ****in big screen cuts out right before the game starts with all those fans there?? they were expecting to see a football match.....

well am not ashamed of the rangers fans, heavy riot police with no organisation, a am glad tht riot police boy got it good - not so smart when we fight back eh.

anyways it was an amzing day, great weather, great atmosphere, good booze, shit game but i had a ball...... a seen how the riot police acted towards us in trafalger square so you's peeps who are goin by the media can go in suck a fart....

rant over!

ritaheed
16-05-2008, 07:11 AM
I dont think manchester as a city should of promoted a free for all fans.

I think it was quite naieve on there behalf.

What did they expect...

The supermarkets selling ale from 6am, so people drinking for 18 hours or so, they waived the ban for drinking on the streets, basically inviting 100,000 fans down to the city with no thought on how to accomodate them.

Seems to me that Manchester City Council, were thinking more about the £20 + Million plus in revenue than thinking about the fans, police and local community of manchester.

What a bombsite it looks like and the people injured and fans sleeping in doorways? WTF.

Rangers fans will be tarnished now and i think Manchester will take a knock for holding an event similiar to this in the future...

Nevermind though eh, @ least the fat cats at the local council can expect a bumper bonus for pushing this shambles through..

mate spot on !!

ritaheed
16-05-2008, 07:13 AM
Iv'e seen some of the pictures and footage from last night and it's bloody shocking. (and i'm not talking about the football)

The people of manchester have been welcoming, and that the thanks they get.

As a scot, it's put me to shame. I just hope not all scottish football gets tarred with the same brush.

you weren there so u cant comment

Esox Lucius
16-05-2008, 08:01 AM
time to rebuild hadrians wall for good imo, keep you sweaty socks out permanently. parasites.

Esox Lucius
16-05-2008, 08:04 AM
and what u expect when a ****in big screen cuts out right before the game starts with all those fans there?? they were expecting to see a football match.....

not for thousands of bevvied up haggis munchers to go on a rampage, do it in your own slums like glasgee.

Numeric
16-05-2008, 10:58 AM
the council brought it on themselves, all they wanted was the dollar

doesn't excuse the conduct of the Rangers fans though, they shown themselves to be the scum that they are

16-05-2008, 03:45 PM
the council brought it on themselves, all they wanted was the dollar

doesn't excuse the conduct of the Rangers fans though, they shown themselves to be the scum that they are

Yep the fans were disgraceful, some people had there cars smashed in for just leaving them on the street.

I cant understand why so many came down. Its hardly Istanbul or Athens or Moscow is it...

Its bloody Manchester FFS.

They should of stayed put in Scotland.

ritaheed
16-05-2008, 06:08 PM
well in that case am glad machester got wrecked then - it was a state anyways...... still an amazing day tho!!

Numeric
16-05-2008, 06:14 PM
Manchester's a state? and you live in Glasgow? :lol:

mong

force
16-05-2008, 06:48 PM
well in that case am glad machester got wrecked then - it was a state anyways...... still an amazing day tho!!

Well then, maybe a couple hundred thousand Mancs should pay a visit to Glasgee and smash your ****ing car up then......twat

ritaheed
16-05-2008, 06:56 PM
Manchester's a state? and you live in Glasgow? :lol:

mong

nah dont live in glasgow and aye manc is a state.... well is a state now

ritaheed
16-05-2008, 06:58 PM
Well then, maybe a couple hundred thousand Mancs should pay a visit to Glasgee and smash your ****ing car up then......twat

how many cars actually got smashed up?? lol

wot about 1?? ha

anyways there was talk about manc and millwall casuals fighting - il just blame them.... :P

278d7e64a374de26f==