PDA

View Full Version : Ronaldo Hints @ Move Away...

DJ RE:HAB
16-05-2008, 11:02 AM
One of the may Sources leading with this story inc the british press.

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_3572169,00.html

"I am happy here but let's see what happens after the Champions League final.
"I am feeling calm here. I'm happy but in the future I don't know. I know Real Madrid like how I play and I know that other teams in Spain like my game as well, so that's good.
"It is good to know that other clubs are interested in you. I have said millions of times that I would love to play in Spain."

Bit off for him to come out with this. Said he is also flattered by the interest show by Real. If i were United and they come knocking on the door with a massive offer id let him go. He may not have as good as season as this last one again for a long time which will see a huge drop in the amount of money he is worth, if he sods off next year he may be worth half of what he is now..

I reckon he wants to go anyway...

United wont have a choice...

Numeric
16-05-2008, 11:12 AM
:lol: was waiting for you to post this

i saw the interview on Sky Sports News this morning and nothin that Cristiano said was a particular worry from a United perspective, he repeated a number of times that he's happy at United for the moment, 365 have sensationalised this and blown it way out of proportion as they always do

16-05-2008, 11:17 AM
:lol: was waiting for you to post this

i saw the interview on Sky Sports News this morning and nothin that Cristiano said was a particular worry from a United perspective, he repeated a number of times that he's happy at United for the moment, 365 have sensationalised this and blown it way out of proportion as they always do

I dunno its been in the som papers aswell..

To make his decision after the CL is a bit strange like??

I mean if hes sooooo happy why not decide now..

I remember when Owen was worth £40 million the season before we sold him..

he then was injured had a naff season and we sold him for like £9 Million and Nunez...:lol:

Should of got rid the season before...

fatcollective
16-05-2008, 11:26 AM
ya know what, if he goes big fvckin deal....for £100 million, united could buy more than enough to fill his boots! hes a great player, but without the assists from the rest of the united squad, would he have scored so many goals...i dont think so! so hes a good a player as the rest of the united team have made him!

these rumours dont bother me at all...if he wants to go, then let him go!

fatcollective
16-05-2008, 11:44 AM
Anyway if he does go I think it will be a bad move for him...and it wont have anything to do with football but all to do with money and if he ever wants to be known a GREAT...then he’s got to play his cards right... do it for the football and not the cash!

He’s at a good team right now with a good manager and a good group of talented young players....English football is taking over...Italy, Spain, Germany etc have had there day and now its the English turn to dominate (on the domestic front mind)....Real Madrid have past it....it would be like getting demoted from your job…but if that’s what he wants then fair enough!

16-05-2008, 12:09 PM
Nah i reckon it would be a good move. I dont think he will get the acceptance he deserves of being such a great player in the english league.

The amount of World Class Players who have been recognised more in the Italian League and the Spanish, the likes of Messi, Ronaldhino, Gattuso, Pirlo, the Zidanes, Maldini's

Can you think of any players to grace the United squad over the years have had such acclaim given to there name and atttributes as a footballer.

You cant class Beckham in this, because he went to Real Madrid for these reasons..

16-05-2008, 12:45 PM
On another note.

If United win the CL, then Ronaldo may think to himself hes won everything possible with United now and maybe its best to move on.

He already thinks hes a god among men, you can see this by the last few games he played for United. Real Madrid will stroke his ego even more if he goes there.

Numeric
16-05-2008, 01:04 PM
ya know what, if he goes big fvckin deal....for £100 million, united could buy more than enough to fill his boots! hes a great player, but without the assists from the rest of the united squad, would he have scored so many goals...i dont think so! so hes a good a player as the rest of the united team have made him!

these rumours dont bother me at all...if he wants to go, then let him go!

honestly mate watch the interview, he doesn't say anything to indicate that he wants to leave United

nick_anarchy
16-05-2008, 01:23 PM
hahahahaha as expected this topic goes up !!! just had a text of my kopite mate saying hes goin ?? where this lad gets his info is unreal prob from the ecco news papers haha ( cos its all bullshit )

yes he said he would love to play in spain 1 day does that mean hes off ?? NO
does that mean UTD are goin to sell him ? NO

we aint a feeder club like other's real always come knockin at our door and once again they have been sent away !!

Ronaldo only said he wants to one day , the tit doon the interview was tring to make him say he was goin to something along them lines to get this big front page news !!! pfft just ****in sad

why cant u kopites face it hes a utd player & will be untill his contract runs out < and if he signs this new one hes being offered then he will be at OT for a lot longer ..... yes we may sell him on when he is pushing 30's etc as im sure we will have someone else to take his place who is just as good or better

so enjoy your so called "news" and wait & see at the start of the season hey

nick_anarchy
16-05-2008, 01:31 PM
Nah i reckon it would be a good move. I dont think he will get the acceptance he deserves of being such a great player in the english league.

The amount of World Class Players who have been recognised more in the Italian League and the Spanish, the likes of Messi, Ronaldhino, Gattuso, Pirlo, the Zidanes, Maldini's

Can you think of any players to grace the United squad over the years have had such acclaim given to there name and atttributes as a footballer.

You cant class Beckham in this, because he went to Real Madrid for these reasons..

cantona need i say more ?
schmeichel ( voted best keeper in the world at one stage )
scholes ( its been said by many world's best players he is 1 of the best around ! )
ruud van one of world footballs best strikers infront of goal
Geroge Best if he was born in england , tormented all the woelds best defenders & players in his time !!
hughes utd legend & ex barca
hargreevs - ex byern player & wanted by many clubs around the world once it was out utd wanted him

brackham didnt leave utd for footballing reasons everyone knows that money & his ugly wife wanted away from england so if u can go to such a club in spain then y not inter & ac both wanted him but they all prefered spain to italy to live also him & fergie both fell out over being to big for the club with marketing etc

could still name more tbh

16-05-2008, 01:40 PM
hahahahaha as expected this topic goes up !!! just had a text of my kopite mate saying hes goin ?? where this lad gets his info is unreal prob from the ecco news papers haha ( cos its all bullshit )

yes he said he would love to play in spain 1 day does that mean hes off ?? NO
does that mean UTD are goin to sell him ? NO

we aint a feeder club like other's real always come knockin at our door and once again they have been sent away !!

Ronaldo only said he wants to one day , the tit doon the interview was tring to make him say he was goin to something along them lines to get this big front page news !!! pfft just ****in sad

why cant u kopites face it hes a utd player & will be untill his contract runs out < and if he signs this new one hes being offered then he will be at OT for a lot longer ..... yes we may sell him on when he is pushing 30's etc as im sure we will have someone else to take his place who is just as good or better

so enjoy your so called "news" and wait & see at the start of the season hey

You can come down now mate... From them clouds...

Answer this question then...

Why is he going to wait until after the CL Final to decide on his future.

If he loved playing for the club so much why not declare it now?

I mean what difference does a potential 120 mins make to your decision..

Something amiss and its no secret his family want him back in spain and he hates the british weather,

fatcollective
16-05-2008, 01:59 PM
You can come down now mate... From them clouds...

Answer this question then...

Why is he going to wait until after the CL Final to decide on his future.

If he loved playing for the club so much why not declare it now?

I mean what difference does a potential 120 mins make to your decision..

Something amiss and its no secret his family want him back in spain and he hates the british weather,

who gives a fvck...apart from you!

ya need to get out more mate!

16-05-2008, 02:01 PM
cantona need i say more ?
schmeichel ( voted best keeper in the world at one stage )
scholes ( its been said by many world's best players he is 1 of the best around ! )
ruud van one of world footballs best strikers infront of goal
Geroge Best if he was born in england , tormented all the woelds best defenders & players in his time !!
hughes utd legend & ex barca
hargreevs - ex byern player & wanted by many clubs around the world once it was out utd wanted him

brackham didnt leave utd for footballing reasons everyone knows that money & his ugly wife wanted away from england so if u can go to such a club in spain then y not inter & ac both wanted him but they all prefered spain to italy to live also him & fergie both fell out over being to big for the club with marketing etc

could still name more tbh

Ruud Van is playin were again mate? Real??

Your missing my point.

Some of them players there as great as they have been do not match up to some of the proper world class players that real and barcelona have had and still have over the years.

Cantona and Best would probably stick out.

Ronaldo needs to be playing on the big stage for his ego mate fact. He needs to be playing with big guns of European Football were being the worlds best is The Worlds Best. There not called the Galaticos for no reason!! He will never get the recognition he deserves worldwide when playing in Red.

Look @ Beckham when he went to Real. One of the most recognised if not the most recognised sportstars, men in the world... Look @ him @ United the most recognised sport star in the country and maybe Europe.

Im still finding it hard to believe that you have come out with all them players there and actually believe in what you are saying.

As for schmeichel Pepe Reina now has won the Golden Glove award 3 times now does that make him the best in the world/prem?

16-05-2008, 02:06 PM
who gives a fvck...apart from you!

ya need to get out more mate!

Hahahah Touched A Nerve...

Ol Ronnys on his way...

You can change your silly little song then from Viva Ronaldo.

To.

Adios Ronaldo, Adios Ronaldo, Adios Ronaldoooooooooooooo

fatcollective
16-05-2008, 02:09 PM
Hahahah Touched A Nerve...

Ol Ronnys on his way...

You can change your silly little song then from Viva Ronaldo.

To.

Adios Ronaldo, Adios Ronaldo, Adios Ronaldoooooooooooooo

christ on a bike....your obsessed man...seriously!

rhythmtech
16-05-2008, 02:16 PM
better off without the cheatin little cunt united are.

fair enough he's got some skills but his attitude to the game and other players means he'll never be a "great" in my eyes.

take the money and buy better.

Numeric
16-05-2008, 02:38 PM
fair enough he's got some skills but his attitude to the game and other players means he'll never be a "great" in my eyes.

if his attitude towards other players is so bad then why have they voted him player of the season twice in a row?

LittleMinx
16-05-2008, 02:46 PM
Cos he is a LEGEND, ppl are never gonna forget his actions where England got kicked out, i didnt for a while BUT in all fairness the lad got talent and good skills, and not just cos he plays for UNITED i personally think he is a very good player and he has played extremelly well this season, and IF he does decide in future to leave he WILL always be a good player in my eyes!!!

what makes me laugh tho is cos he done that towards England, he is now classed as a cheat, but what about ALL the others not mention in other teams suppose they dont get half as much as he does!!!!

Will
16-05-2008, 04:18 PM
If Ronaldo played for one of the other top four teams I rather doubt you United fans would like him! Just as I'm sure we'd only like him if he played for our team. I'm sure no-one's doubting how good he is. No player from the Prem has won world player of the year though.

I haven't seen the interview, but judging from what I've read it sounds like he's thinking of a new challenge if he wins the CL, since all there'll be left for him to do, is do it all over again and there's no guarantee's he'll succeed, he probably wants to leave on a high like Wrighty when he won the double with Arsenal.

nick_anarchy
16-05-2008, 04:22 PM
re:hab is a man utd really, his no it all about the club & its players are something different !!! i mean he even knows more about the players than the players themselves !! hes like a mistic meg

nick_anarchy
16-05-2008, 04:26 PM
christ on a bike....your obsessed man...seriously!

its what liverpool fans hope for ste , in there eyes its a way to a possible er 4th place finish in the premership ...

hold on dont they always finish 4th and below UTD anyway ?? or are we still in the 80's ?

kopites & arse fans want him gone so they have a chance of wining the prem
( arsenal have more chance anyway then liveprool ) they hate us being strong & having the best players so

jelous & sour kopites it never changes !!!

Numeric
16-05-2008, 04:28 PM
I haven't seen the interview, but judging from what I've read it sounds like he's thinking of a new challenge if he wins the CL

watch the interview man

fatcollective
16-05-2008, 04:31 PM
its what liverpool fans hope for ste , in there eyes its a way to a possible er 4th place finish in the premership ...

hold on dont they always finish 4th and below UTD anyway ?? or are we still in the 80's ?

kopites & arse fans want him gone so they have a chance of wining the prem
( arsenal have more chance anyway then liveprool ) they hate us being strong & having the best players so

jelous & sour kopites it never changes !!!

I just can’t believe how obsessed he’s getting, unbelievable! I wouldn’t waste my fingers typing about Liverpool or Arsenal and chasing stats and all that bollox!

Will
16-05-2008, 04:36 PM
I'd rather United have Ronaldo than Messi, that's for sure, so if it meant United used the money to sign him then I'd rather Ronaldo stay! He'd be the obvious replacement I think and if United did get £100m then it'd be possible, though I dunno if United would want to spend as much money on one player as Messi would cost.

16-05-2008, 04:40 PM
Hahahaha..

You know for a fact that if Stevie G was on his way out your you ronaldo bum licking mancs would be rubbing it in bigtime..

And in anycase statistics dont lie, You Man United Fans seem to think you and your squad are the next best thing since the sliced bread all am trying to do is point out that yes you are good and you have won the league but your not that much better than the top 4 as to what your making out.

Well you wont be without Cristiano..

Adios Ronaldo, Adiiooos Ronaldo, Addddios Ronaldo...

:tongue:

Haha Have a Good Weekend!!!

nick_anarchy
16-05-2008, 04:48 PM
hahaha class

steve gerrard gerrard
he wares the badge on his chest
hands in a transfer request
steve gerrard gerrard

tbh dont give 2 ****s about that over rated cheating scouse prick

all we need to know is CHAMPIONS !!

you have a nice weekend dude ;)

chamipons
champions
champions

cos utd are goin to moscow !! follow follow follow cos utd are goin to moscow !!

nick_anarchy
16-05-2008, 04:49 PM
I just can’t believe how obsessed he’s getting, unbelievable! I wouldn’t waste my fingers typing about Liverpool or Arsenal and chasing stats and all that bollox!

innit ste , its cos iv quit smokin & a bit stressed haha

LittleMinx
17-05-2008, 10:13 AM
re:hab is a man utd really, his no it all about the club & its players are something different !!! i mean he even knows more about the players than the players themselves !! hes like a mistic meg

Nick now you let his secret out he was only tellin me the other day that he bought a United Top ready for next season!! :yup: :lol:

nick_anarchy
17-05-2008, 03:48 PM
Nick now you let his secret out he was only tellin me the other day that he bought a United Top ready for next season!! :yup: :lol:

oops shit hehe i forgot ... i remember now cos its got Ronaldo on the back

nick_anarchy
20-05-2008, 08:45 PM
David Gill has spoke with Ronaldo about his future so all kopites will be very impressed by the outcome :)

LittleMinx
21-05-2008, 08:28 AM
oops shit hehe i forgot ... i remember now cos its got Ronaldo on the back

:yup: :lol:

nick_anarchy
22-05-2008, 06:09 PM
o yeh just to add some info on this subject here is a interview after the game

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/7414182.stm

re:hab please enjoy

Esox Lucius
22-05-2008, 08:46 PM
why would he want to leave the best team in the world and the best league in the world. all bollocks i reckon.

23-05-2008, 09:49 AM
People say and do completely different things.

Nothings definate in football until a contract is signed.

Today the papers are leading with that he will stay for a year and then bugger off to Real Madrid. Sounds about right really. Hopefully he will have a naff season and his price will plummet, or maybe someone will shatter his legs (heres hoping).

Anyhow if he did want to go, which its looking like it will be next season now United shouldnt stop him. Its ronaldos fututre he should decide...

All this talk about the biggest club in the world, it only ever comes from United Supporters and the Press who are up Fergies ass. If you ask Barcelona, AC Milan, Real Madrid, and sure they will tell you they are the biggest clubs and most decorated in the world. Hell Liverpool are more decorated than United what difference does it make if the majority were won years back, fact is we still have more.

Mind you i suppose being biggest to united fans means having millions fans in Asia and China...

Great Footballing Nations them.

What A Joke.

Anyhow Ronaldo going would probably benefit your club anyhow, look what happened @ Arsenal with Henry. They play more as a team and dont have to rely on Henry to pull em outta the S*it. If Ronaldo comes a cropper next season it will be interesting to see how united fare.

Numeric
23-05-2008, 10:49 AM
United have the largest worldwide fan base, that makes them the biggest club in the world, whether their fans are based in Salford or Shanghai it makes no difference these days, the massive clubs are all world brands, Liverpool are just as guilty for wanting to attract fans worldwide as United

fair do's there are many teams with great histories even more decorated than United, but surely what's most important is what's happening now, and at the moment United are the strongest and best, Cristiano would be insane to want to walk away at this point in time, because anywhere else would be a step down

LittleMinx
23-05-2008, 10:54 AM
i heard he wanted to play for liverpool

Numeric
23-05-2008, 10:56 AM
these are the latest quotes from Cristiano, apparently they're taken from an interview in the Sun (i lifted them from 365 though, would never read that shit)

"My future will be clear next week. Everyone will be pleased - my club as well as me,"

"I think I will definitely be here next season. Yes, I want to stay. I have played five years for this club and I'd love to stay here.

"I love the people, the players are fantastic, the atmosphere is unbelievable, the staff are great. That is the reason I want to stay.

"We won the most important trophies this season. I want to do it again next season but no one knows the future.

"I want to stay, I feel very happy in the club. I win trophies, the people are friendly, supporters are amazing, everything is fun for me. It's very good."

"After the last two years I feel the English people have been friendly to me. I enjoy playing in England but no one knows the future," he continued.

"This is a young team and we have everything to win next year,"

"We want to win the Champions League again and we have a good chance. We have a good team spirit.

"I can get better. The goals are not the most important thing. Maybe I will play well next year but I won't score as many goals.

"But I'm going to try to do my best. Every season I've improved and I want to improve next year."

LittleMinx
23-05-2008, 11:21 AM
these are the latest quotes from Cristiano, apparently they're taken from an interview in the Sun (i lifted them from 365 though, would never read that shit)

"My future will be clear next week. Everyone will be pleased - my club as well as me,"

"I think I will definitely be here next season. Yes, I want to stay. I have played five years for this club and I'd love to stay here.

"I love the people, the players are fantastic, the atmosphere is unbelievable, the staff are great. That is the reason I want to stay.

"We won the most important trophies this season. I want to do it again next season but no one knows the future.

"I want to stay, I feel very happy in the club. I win trophies, the people are friendly, supporters are amazing, everything is fun for me. It's very good."

"After the last two years I feel the English people have been friendly to me. I enjoy playing in England but no one knows the future," he continued.

"This is a young team and we have everything to win next year,"

"We want to win the Champions League again and we have a good chance. We have a good team spirit.

"I can get better. The goals are not the most important thing. Maybe I will play well next year but I won't score as many goals.

"But I'm going to try to do my best. Every season I've improved and I want to improve next year."

says it all

BloodStar
23-05-2008, 12:09 PM
i bet he leaves to Real Madrid or Barca

23-05-2008, 12:47 PM
i bet he leaves to Real Madrid or Barca

I feel he should go really, Man United would be stupid not to cash in on him now.

Theres a chance that he could have a really poor season next season, or even worse get an injury @ the worse end like Eduardos. If any of these two happen you can bet your money on his valuation being dropped like s*it on a shuvvle (sp). And when he definately wants to leave next year United will have to let him go for a reduced rate.

This has been his only good season for United since joining. People forget hes been @ United for 3 Years or so, out of them 3 years hes had one really good season.

Defenders could suss him next year as Essien did the 2nd half and the goals and the step overs may not come as easy...

I could be wrong though he could be worth even more money next year, i doubt it though, that rarely happens in football. And they will know he is going next season regardless of what happens.

Numeric
23-05-2008, 01:06 PM
Essien didn't 'suss him', United were being outplayed in midfield thanks to Carrick and to a lesser degree Scholes, as soon as Hargreaves was moved into the centre United started to get back into the game and so did Cristiano

you're sayin that he's only had one good season, what do you call last season then? he's gradually improved as he's gotten older since he arrived at United and over the past couple of seasons his football has flourished, he's a young lad and is still improving

23-05-2008, 01:23 PM
Essien didn't 'suss him', United were being outplayed in midfield thanks to Carrick and to a lesser degree Scholes, as soon as Hargreaves was moved into the centre United started to get back into the game and so did Cristiano

you're sayin that he's only had one good season, what do you call last season then? he's gradually improved as he's gotten older since he arrived at United and over the past couple of seasons his football has flourished, he's a young lad and is still improving

Aye Carrick is naff well outta his league, never rated him really...

Think United got had paying £18 Million for him.

Fergie made some strange decisions, No Anderson, Scholes in there? Giggs on for Scholes instead of Nani? Or which ever way it was. Bit Odd.

nick_anarchy
23-05-2008, 02:00 PM
decisions i didnt agree with myself were not to bring anderson for longer or even for scholes i dont like nani full stop .... carrick didnt do it for me iv never been over keen on the lad but its his passing which he wins over the pundits & fans ....

but again about ronaldo ... most of the bollox comes from liverpool fans who dont want him at utd for the fact that he will help us wil more cups numeric has pointed out more then the truth about the fans etc his comments are spot on !! all liverpool hold on to is 1 more "top flight " winners & 2 CL winners loads aint it !!

28-05-2008, 01:40 PM
BUMP.

Still this saga continues...

Ironic that United have now approached Fifa about this.

After all the bullying and pressurising of teams they have done, Tottenham, Bayern, West Ham Etc.

They now start to get bullied by the daddy of all teams about ronaldo and there talking about reporting them to Fifa. Its like they have thrown there dummy out of the pram, or ran off to the headmaster to snitch on someone...

Gerard Pique anyone, who erm well United poached right under Barca's nose and now have sold back to them...

Ironic to say the least, the bullies are being bullied...

Numeric
28-05-2008, 01:43 PM
Carrick, Hargreaves and Tevez all expressed their wish to move to United

Cristiano has not said he wants to go to Madrid, in fact he's repeatedly said that he wants to stay, that's why United are now reporting Madrid to FIFA

the saga is draggin on though aye

28-05-2008, 01:46 PM
Carrick, Hargreaves and Tevez all expressed their wish to move to United

Cristiano has not said he wants to go to Madrid, in fact he's repeatedly said that he wants to stay, that's why United are now reporting Madrid to FIFA

the saga is draggin on though aye

Aint there a £ 70 Million Buy Out Clause which they can take advantage of though.

He (Ronaldo) needs to come out publicly and state properly that he wants to stay...

None of this "I dont know what the future holds blah etc"

Proper Statement released by the club...

He must be tempted though...

fatcollective
28-05-2008, 01:49 PM
if he goes, i wont be happy, but in all honesty...the money united would get for him will be more than enough to fill his boots!

i hope he dont go, but thats up to him innit!

basslinejunkie
28-05-2008, 03:29 PM
adios ronaldo hahahahahha.

if he wanted to stay,he'd come out and end all of this.but he hasnt.

'my future will be sorted in the next 2 weeks' hmmm. haha.

fatcollective
28-05-2008, 03:40 PM
to be honest i dont blame him...the weather in the UK is totally shit...plus there women are fitter in spain!

Numeric
28-05-2008, 03:45 PM
i'll be suprised if he goes, not gonna hate on him if he does though

28-05-2008, 03:53 PM
to be honest i dont blame him...the weather in the UK is totally shit...plus there women are fitter in spain!

Did you see his bird in the NOTW on Sunday.:inclinaison:

nick_anarchy
28-05-2008, 06:40 PM
so his comment " i stay " what does that mean i stay ?? i stay ?? hmmm

rehab i bet u get up every morning and look at this topic and pull one off thinkin of ronaldo !! ronaldo this ronaldo that ...

as for Real and Fifa etc thay came out and tried to upset ronaldo & Utd something clubs can't do we DIDNT do it with tevez , hargreevs or anyone its funny how the kopites seem to know everything that goes on within Utd , i mean cos you cant win the premership do you think by knowning everything about the club , players lives etc that it makes you feel better to help your wows of 18 years without ??

29-05-2008, 09:23 AM
so his comment " i stay " what does that mean i stay ?? i stay ?? hmmm

rehab i bet u get up every morning and look at this topic and pull one off thinkin of ronaldo !! ronaldo this ronaldo that ...

as for Real and Fifa etc thay came out and tried to upset ronaldo & Utd something clubs can't do we DIDNT do it with tevez , hargreevs or anyone its funny how the kopites seem to know everything that goes on within Utd , i mean cos you cant win the premership do you think by knowning everything about the club , players lives etc that it makes you feel better to help your wows of 18 years without ??

Nick its a well known fact that you poached Gerard Pique away from Barcelona a few seasons back. Thats FACT.

United have got away with bullying tatics for years, there must be added pressure on a player and the club when a big club like united come in for them? The presure probably comes from the club wanting to buy. Making commentc etc about wanting to buy the player and also promising the player and the club mega money in terms of fee and wages...

All am suggesting is that its ironic that utd now want to moan to fifa, because the boot is on the other foot. Real are doing all the things to United that United have done to smaller over the years. And United are crapping themselves because they realise that Real Madrid are serious and they are being bullied into a corner over it. Thats why they want to run off to the headmaster and snitch as it aint going there way... And when things dont go they way of United, the dummy comes out the pram bigtime.. Which has happened with queirez ludicrous comments yesterday again... You United wanna pray he aint your manager when fergie goes, the mans a walking PR disaster.

You probably dont remember the heinze incident either.. Wanting to sign for Liverpool but United not letting him another example of United Bullying Players
The boot is on the other foot though now eh.:tongue:

Numeric
29-05-2008, 09:36 AM
United haven't continued to pursue a player after he has said that he's happy at the club he's already at, that's the difference

and the Heinze fiasco was totally different, no one could blame United for not wanting to sell one of their quality players to a potential Premiership rival (not that Liverpool are title rivals of course)

nick_anarchy
29-05-2008, 05:08 PM
Nick its a well known fact that you poached Gerard Pique away from Barcelona a few seasons back. Thats FACT.

United have got away with bullying tatics for years, there must be added pressure on a player and the club when a big club like united come in for them? The presure probably comes from the club wanting to buy. Making commentc etc about wanting to buy the player and also promising the player and the club mega money in terms of fee and wages...

All am suggesting is that its ironic that utd now want to moan to fifa, because the boot is on the other foot. Real are doing all the things to United that United have done to smaller over the years. And United are crapping themselves because they realise that Real Madrid are serious and they are being bullied into a corner over it. Thats why they want to run off to the headmaster and snitch as it aint going there way... And when things dont go they way of United, the dummy comes out the pram bigtime.. Which has happened with queirez ludicrous comments yesterday again... You United wanna pray he aint your manager when fergie goes, the mans a walking PR disaster.

You probably dont remember the heinze incident either.. Wanting to sign for Liverpool but United not letting him another example of United Bullying Players
The boot is on the other foot though now eh.:tongue:

hahaha

& Numeric has said it all ... just sem sour cos u didnt get him hey haha

Numeric
29-05-2008, 06:52 PM
word is Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon has admitted they have little chance of signing Cristiano

"You can't buy what the owner does not want to sell, Real Madrid are friends with Manchester United and we do not want to fall out with them."

nick_anarchy
29-05-2008, 09:25 PM
might as well let the kopites think hes off , they think it already ..

Numeric
02-06-2008, 10:48 AM
word is Sir has spoken to the Glazers regarding Cristiano, apparently they are equally unimpressed with Real and say they would keep the player even if a hypothetical situation arose where he refused to play for United!!

Sir says "I've had a couple of meetings with the Glazers.

"Their attitude is, 'To hell with them'. They'd sit a player in the stand, I'm telling you, absolutely no doubt about it, just to prove a point. Not to give in to these people

"They've got balls, I can tell you. I've been delighted with them in that respect."

basslinejunkie
02-06-2008, 11:31 AM
hahahahahaha.yeah right,ok.

**** 50-70million,we'l just write that off.

AS IF.

'running down the wing hear united sing

GOODBYEEEEEE RONALDO'

HAHAHAHA

02-06-2008, 11:40 AM
word is Sir has spoken to the Glazers regarding Cristiano, apparently they are equally unimpressed with Real and say they would keep the player even if a hypothetical situation arose where he refused to play for United!!

"Their attitude is, 'To hell with them'. They'd sit a player in the stand, I'm telling you, absolutely no doubt about it, just to prove a point. Not to give in to these people

"They've got balls, I can tell you. I've been delighted with them in that respect."

Fergies right they have got balls... I mean lumping United in £758 Million pounds worth of debt takes balls... Big Balls.. Gettin the club to by itself and then they make profit of it takes balls.. Dont have to be a rocket scientist to work that one out Alex.

There as cheeky as them yanks we have in our club now.

Strange comments to come out with... After all i thought Fergie decided who played and who didnt.. What do they have to do with the who sits in the stands or not

Numeric
02-06-2008, 11:41 AM
if he does go it's not gonna mean that Liverpool are gonna win anything, don't get so excited

basslinejunkie
02-06-2008, 12:30 PM
of course im excited,your poster boy is ****ing of to pastures new

1 less cunt in the country i guess

Numeric
02-06-2008, 01:20 PM
the only reason i want him to stay is because he pisses off you ABU's so much :)

word is Robinho has said that United want him as part of the Cristiano deal with Real

fatcollective
02-06-2008, 01:37 PM
well i think Ronaldo is gonna just have to confirm what he wants to do very soon....i think within the next 48 hours...so lets just wait till then....if he goes, he goes....united will just have to get on with it...with £100 million worth of new players! not such a bad deal is it!

Will
02-06-2008, 01:55 PM

I find that very hard to believe, they're trying to play hard ball, but they're business men and that would be bad business. I mean Ronaldo could end his contract, be inelgible for 3 months and then join Real on a free if they do that. The logical thing would be to sell him if he's determined to go.

fatcollective
20-06-2008, 11:41 AM
Well looks like Ronaldo really does want to leave man united.... whether united will let him go is another story...I think they should take the money and tell him to fvck off! I think the deal will be worth around £80 million and I don’t think united will take any less....im sure united will get a few more players and get on with it...I think Rooney will shine a lot more if Ronaldo isn’t around, plus it will give room for Nani to develop more ...p....would love to see Rooney and Ronaldo head to head in different teams, Rooney will floor him no doubt!!

just wish it could all be resolved so united can get on with re-grouping the team and starting a fresh season!!

Numeric
20-06-2008, 11:50 AM
i'm with you mate, if he wants to go, get rid, gives our other young stars a chance to take more of the limelight for themselves, especially Rooney

if we could get Sneijder in a swap deal i would be happy, it's unlikely Real would let him go though as he's been sick for them this past season, and has had a good Euro tournament too

basslinejunkie
20-06-2008, 12:57 PM
nani will be just as good as ronaldo in a few yrs anyway.

Will
20-06-2008, 03:25 PM
I'm not so sure about that. The best thing would be if he rotted in the reserves, then United would still be paying him a fat wage and get no transfer fee! And it wouldn't do Ronaldo's football any favours either!

nick_anarchy
22-06-2008, 09:40 AM
nani will be just as good as ronaldo in a few yrs anyway.

pfft lad ... hes a prick , over rated and will be no way near ronaldo !!

ronaldo might as well just **** off and leave , i mean the amout of utd fans who dont really want him at the club anymore for the way hes acted is unreal !! yes we dont want the best players to leave but when a player thinks hes bigger then a club and wants out then u just have to get rid and cash in , what if we keep him and he has a bad injury this season !! 75m , santa cruz and another striker , young wide player & defender will do nice to come in

fatcollective
26-06-2008, 11:20 AM
looks like he'll be going back to manchester for pre season training....

....god this whiole thing has really fvcked me off...the worst thing though i been taking in whatever the media have reported or printed which is most likely to be absolute bullshit!!

but anyway...the saga continues....hes coming back to united but for how long?

nick_anarchy
27-06-2008, 04:08 PM
i find it all quite funny tbh

rhythmtech
27-06-2008, 05:10 PM
might as well let the kopites think hes off , they think it already ..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

foot/mouth? :lol: :lol:

nick_anarchy
27-06-2008, 06:12 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

foot/mouth? :lol: :lol:

so hes gone then ....

eppertheleper
27-06-2008, 09:02 PM
I know fck all about Ronaldo or soccer, err football, but I found this funny:

Cristiano Ronaldo and his Spanish supermodel girlfriend Nereida Gallardo are still on vacation in Sardania, Italy, today, and I think I speak for everyone when I say that Ronaldo and his fabulous life can go **** themselves.

Link has several nice pics of her in a bikini (http://www.wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=8641)

278d7e64a374de26f==