PDA

View Full Version : Xpdigiflex.rec

Athar
19-05-2008, 11:11 PM
Got some records from this label in last months, i was shocked how many descent tracks has been re-released and repressed on above label at all, some really classic music from woody mcbride, sulfurex or acid fever and will be more in the future i quess.
I been lookin for some of these from ages!

After that i read some reviews on discogs:
http://www.discogs.com/reviews?label=XPDIGIFLEX.REC

hmmm... now im bit confused, looks like both sides have right point of view.

I got a chance finally find some of my fav tracks on vinyl but it has killed my record collection passion aswell - true.

what you think guys ?

p.s by the way - i luv discogs :)

acidsaturation
20-05-2008, 09:20 AM
After that i read some reviews on discogs:
http://www.discogs.com/reviews?label=XPDIGIFLEX.REC

hmmm... now im bit confused, looks like both sides have right point of view.

I think both sides remove their right to a point of view by doing puerile and descending into a slanging match.

To be fair, I think the people whining are just pissed of that their copies won't be so special.

At the end of the day, people who want a tune and don't want to pirate it will buy a repress, people who are collector geeks can seek out originals.

module
20-05-2008, 11:09 AM
Listen to me Mother****er aka Arno Xpdigiflex!!
I think you destroy everything with your stupid represses!!
And I also know, that you are very stupid!! Because on all your
Noisebuilder-represses you writte NBHS.. but on the cover stand
Noisebuilder Horeserie..!! NBHS is maybe the catalog number, but not more!!
Your only comment about that: "NBHS is right, it's my label. thanks :)"
What for a stupid answere!! urgh!! That shows to me, that you know nothing about records, music and so on!!
I think you never had a friend, and you never will get one!!
The reason is simple!! Nobody likes mother****er's!!!
So sorry, you must die alone!! And fore sure, in the next months!!
I know this!! thanks :)

Was the above review useful to you?

rofl @ useful... yes, why it alerted me to a death threat lol

ding dong :)

tocsin
20-05-2008, 12:14 PM
To be fair, I think the people whining are just pissed of that their copies won't be so special.

It's discogs so that's exactly what it is.

Sunil
20-05-2008, 03:33 PM
some really classic music from woody mcbride, sulfurex or acid fever and will be more in the future i quess.
I been lookin for some of these from ages!

Indeed. I've been quite pleased with being able to track a few of these down as well. Forgot all about that Sulfurex record, was really happy to get that one!!

Discogs need to sort their shit out though, that kind of slanging should be removed. The guy that started is seems like a twat.
I mean, it's up to the artists or labels if they want their stuff re-released, and presumably they do.

Jay Pace
20-05-2008, 06:23 PM
The reason is simple!! Nobody likes mother****er's!!!
So sorry, you must die alone!! And fore sure, in the next months!!
I know this!! thanks :)

That is a killer sign off.

Man, that dude has a fearsome way with words.

Wow.

morbid
20-05-2008, 06:58 PM
I think its just pettiness really.......

The acid fever represses are a blessing to anyone sick of paying £50 a time on ebay over the last few years. I sold off all my acid fever originals a few years back for up to £70 each - crazy money!! I might get the represses just to rub it in.

Its not like acid fever hadnt repressed a couple themselves anyway - http://www.discogs.com/label/Acid+Fever+Repress

I dont see the problem - unless you have been shelling out silly money for the originals - even then there probably still worth what youve payed to a collector who wants original sleeves / cat numbers etc.

fair play really - could do with more of this sort of thing IMO

278d7e64a374de26f==