PDA

View Full Version : ORiS - N.O.T.E.K

ORIS
22-05-2008, 08:53 PM
new track that i've been working on. still got loads to do, but i'm happy so far.

would larv to know what you think. :)

http://oriscorrupt.diinoweb.com/files/My%20Music/n.o.t.e.k/ORiS-N.O.T.E.K%27256kbps%27.mp3

Siege
25-05-2008, 03:33 PM
Yeah man...this is my sorta vibe! im on the tin pans at the moment so cant really comment on production, but the main hats sound a little loud...il have a proper listen on monitors later.....as for style, i love it.....try adding a main element..big hook,pad section,vocal sample etc...something you would remember it by and id say this as potential to be a real slammer;)

ORIS
26-05-2008, 03:21 AM
Yeah man...this is my sorta vibe! im on the tin pans at the moment so cant really comment on production, but the main hats sound a little loud...il have a proper listen on monitors later.....as for style, i love it.....try adding a main element..big hook,pad section,vocal sample etc...something you would remember it by and id say this as potential to be a real slammer;)

cheers man, appreciate it. I've got a few ideas for a nice hook that ive been working on, not sure about a vocal but i might give it a go.

looking forward to seeing what you think of the new version.

rhythmtech
26-05-2008, 08:01 AM
some proper mad sounds goin on here.

reminds me of an angry pounding grooves track. i love the metallic(ness) of it all.

the kick could be a touch higher and i dont think that the hi-hat pattern at 3:12 really suits the track but other than that it all sounds good.

stjohn
02-06-2008, 03:59 PM
cool stuff! really funky. my ears are a bit knackered from last night, but the mix sounds good! maybe some attention on the kick to beef it up a tad & like siege said, a main hook would work well imo.

great tune tho

ORIS
09-06-2008, 04:34 PM
cheers for the feedback lads, I appreciate it.

Hopefully should have a new version to post sometime this week.

DannyBlack
11-06-2008, 07:48 PM
Bloody hell, what a christ hurting pounder!! nice work! makes me want to break stuff!!

BloodStar
13-06-2008, 04:33 PM
yeah, this is pounding nicely. proper groove. i like it.
production wise, it sounds sweet, the only thing i would check are the attacks (transients) on the kicks,. when they play together it sounds like it is tad out of phase also maybe little bit more energy should be put into mid range as now it sounds too bright... cool track....

278d7e64a374de26f==