PDA

View Full Version : Avram Grant Sacked

Numeric
25-05-2008, 12:08 PM
apparently he feels "hurt, upset and angry" after being dismissed by someone who was also supposed to be his friend

Rijkaard, Hiddink and Eriksson are among the names being touted to replace Grant at Chelsea

Esox Lucius
25-05-2008, 12:26 PM
bet jose had a laugh at that.

Will
27-05-2008, 04:53 PM
True, i bet Shinawatra would be laughing if they take Eriksson before he's sacked!

Chelsea must have been the best team in the country after Grant took over in terms of points won, and they very nearly won the CL, so it's mental sacking him.

Numeric
28-05-2008, 09:24 AM
Mancini has been sacked at Inter so maybe he'll take over the Chelsea job now

C.O.Prodigy
28-05-2008, 11:47 AM
I read that Grant turned down an head office position at Chelsea

Numeric
28-05-2008, 12:19 PM
he's prob happy to take the dollar and chill for a bit instead

DJ RE:HAB
28-05-2008, 12:24 PM
i feel for avram grant really.

he was one slip away from a CL Final and just missed out on winning the premier league the last day of the season..

He seems like one of the good guys and i reckon chelsea should of kept him for a season. The fans didnt take to him though which is harsh and it is believed that there were people against him within the club trying to get him out...

Shame like but i think he may be back, possibly @ Citeh...

Rikaard for Chelsea i think... What a tosser he is tho legend footy player still

basslinejunkie
28-05-2008, 01:26 PM
i think he was a knobhead who was way out of his depth. hated avram.

DJ RE:HAB
28-05-2008, 01:34 PM
i think he was a knobhead who was way out of his depth. hated avram.

Mind you i suppose when you look at it, he basically inherited that team so maybe it werent as harder a job as people think.

Granted he got the CL Final but ive never seen an easier route for two teams in my time of following European Football...

I hope Keane gets it, that would be a laugh... See him turn over United in the season would make my year, even better at OT.

basslinejunkie
29-05-2008, 04:07 PM
Mind you i suppose when you look at it, he basically inherited that team so maybe it werent as harder a job as people think.

Granted he got the CL Final but ive never seen an easier route for two teams in my time of following European Football...

I hope Keane gets it, that would be a laugh... See him turn over United in the season would make my year, even better at OT.

exactly,the feeling i got was that the team motivated itself,got some strong characters like terry,lampard,etc. i think they led the team not avram.

278d7e64a374de26f==