PDA

View Full Version : for sale - audiorealism semi-modular (ASM)

rhythmtech
27-05-2008, 04:02 PM
FULL licence and upgrade to version 1.1.0

RRP 145EURO - i'll let it go for 100euro or close.

PM me if you're interested

http://www.audiorealism.se/images/ablpro_thumbnail_s.jpg

**FORMELY KNOWN AS "BASSLINE-PRO"**

In PerformanceABL Pro is mainly designed to be used as monophonic sequenced type of instrument. However it can be played polyphonically, or polyphonically sequenced. The instrument comes with a variety of patches: sequenced, polyphonic, monophonic, fx, etc. CV Routing
Most modules send or accept control voltage (CV) which means the signal path can be modified in real time without any glitches in the audio. Sequencer has CV Gate/Note output and can be used when playing ABL Pro in Note mode, monophonic- or polyphonically.

AUX signal processing
ABL Pro can process external signals, for example through its filter. The AUX envelope follower outputs CV which allows you to patch up interesting effects. Even limiter and compression type of effects can be achieved.

Excellent VCF
The instrument contains an excellent self oscillating filter with tracking and filter modulation from oscillators, and has a 22kHz range (at 44.1kHz sampling rate).

Tight Envelopes
The envelopes are extremely snappy and evaluated every sample, no approximations here.

Key features:
* 2 (+1) Oscillators with sawtooth, squarewave, pulse, triangle and sinus waveforms
* Sync and ring modulation between oscillators
* Noise generator with variable color
* 2 ADSR envelopes
* Full range oscillators with no aliasing
* Non-linear filter with self oscillation and VCF tracking
* Modulation generator with audio rate frequency (can be used as third oscillator)
* Can be used to process external signals, for example through the VCF
* Stereo Delay unit with modulatable delay time (left & right)
* 32-voice polyphonic mode
* Patch cable system allows additional CV routing
* 500+ preset patches and sequences
Synth specifications:

* 2 Voltage controlled oscillators
* 1 Voltage controlled noise generator
* 1 Modulation Generator with Audio Output, which can be used as 3rd VCO
* 1 Voltage controlled filter (3 filter types, 18dB, 24dBSO and 24dBSO 2xoversampled)
* 2 Envelope generators (Main envelope generator and volume envelope generator), with voltage control
* Oscillation operator unit (ring and sync between oscillators)
* 1 Envelope follower for AUX signals
* 1 Stereo delay with voltage controlled delay times
* 2 Inverter modules
* 2 Attenuators, one with lag output

Many of the features from ABL are still there:
* Internal pattern sequencer
* User skinnable
* Full MIDI CC control with learning function
* Rebirth pattern import
* Freebee pattern import/export
* Two MIDI modes (Pattern and Note)

rhythmtech
27-05-2008, 04:43 PM
Forgot To Mention ***win Vst Only***

rhythmtech
27-05-2008, 05:45 PM
sorry. my mistale.. this is a windows AND mac osx app.

rhythmtech
27-05-2008, 06:04 PM
also for sale d16 drumazon - roland tr909 emulator

full licence - will let this go for 8o euro or 150 in a bundle with above^^

http://www.d16.pl/images/drumazon/drumazon-persp-big.jpg

Drumazon synthesis emulates all the sounds of the original 9O9. All the instruments are synthesized in exactly the same way as the original. All the nuances and detail of the original are captured perfectly. In addition, all Drumazon instruments have enhanced controls. This extra functionality allows the user to adjust the sounds further than on the original unit. This opens up a whole new world of sound creation. Listen to the audio demos (http://www.d16.pl/index.php?menu=12) or tweak it yourself with the demo version (http://www.d16.pl/index.php?menu=6) :)
Outputs
Drumazon has a flexible output configuration. Every instrument's audio signal can be routed to any of the 11 outputs. This allows users to further shape sounds individually or in groups via their favourite plug-ins.
Each individual output can be set to mono or stereo. Every instrument also has a Mute and Solo button. Mute will not just silence the sound, it will stop the sound being triggered. Solo will stop all other instruments from being triggered and only allow the selected sound(s) to play.
Control
Drumazon has extensive midi control. Midi notes can be used to trigger each individual sound. Alternatively, the internal sequencer can be used. This can be set to play using Drumazon's internal clock or set to synchronize perfectly to the host sequencer.
Most of Drumazon's parameters can be automated within the host and also controlled using MidiCC with an external controller. An easy-to-use Midi Learn function allows reassignment of any of the parameters.
Internal Sequencer
Within the internal sequencer, patterns are stored in 8 banks. Each bank can store up to 12 patterns. Each pattern consists of 16 steps. Each pattern location has a midi note number assigned to it. The patterns can be edited traditionally using the step buttons or using the tap function.
The internal sequencer has various modes of operation. In Chain Mode, a range of patterns are selected from the internal banks and are played through in a circular fashion. Patterns can also be triggered freely by selecting the corresponding midi note (for example, from a midi controller keyboard). External controllers can be used in any mode to provide full control over pattern playback.
A Randomizer function is also provided within the internal sequencer. It can be used to make simple changes to a pattern or create a whole new one - ideal when your creativity needs a boost! Randomizing can be applied to specific instruments and specific steps. The frequency of occurrence can also be adjusted to give you just the right amount.
Files are stored in the XML format. This allows single patterns or whole banks to be exchanged between users easily. XML allows the files to be edited in a text editor. Ideal if you want to post or share a pattern on a web site -just post the text!
Presets
The settings for each instrument can be stored in it's own preset. Each instrument preset can be loaded in individually. This allows maximum flexibility when putting kits of instruments together. A dedicated Preset Manager is provided to help the user manage the sounds within their own unique library

acidsaturation
27-05-2008, 06:10 PM
Why do all these VSTis have pictures of them in 3d to look like a real synth... It's not fair if you see ads in a magazine and think Ooooh hardware, and then it aint :no:

rhythmtech
27-05-2008, 06:18 PM
well audiorealism and d16 are 99.9% perfect emulations.. go on.. you know you want them ;-)

acidsaturation
27-05-2008, 06:38 PM
Saving for flight cases...
(the bane of the hardware junkie's life)

rhythmtech
28-05-2008, 03:03 PM
nobody interested????

this is a great deal.. saving nearly half price!!

and all you brits are getting it for next to nothing with the euro exchange rate!!!

tonyc2002
28-05-2008, 11:19 PM
nobody interested????

this is a great deal.. saving nearly half price!!

and all you brits are getting it for next to nothing with the euro exchange rate!!!

Aye, tis a good deal but I have them both already :tongue:

rhythmtech
28-05-2008, 11:42 PM
Aye, tis a good deal but I have them both already :tongue:

well heres your chance to get legit copies with full support and updates rather than some dodgy cracks :tongue:

DannyBlack
29-05-2008, 02:25 PM
Looks good, but im still saving for my e drums.

rhythmtech
29-05-2008, 05:16 PM
so you'd rather electronic drums than a semi modular synth and a 909 emulator???

remind me to slap you.

DannyBlack
29-05-2008, 05:49 PM
I would, I would much prefer something Tangible. I'm a lot better with real instruments than I am with software.

It is a bargain all the same. I will poster it up on EC.

stjohn
29-05-2008, 06:33 PM
whast the story? how come your off loading loads of stuff?

DannyBlack
29-05-2008, 06:36 PM
He has peaked. Now he is gonna sell up and open up a coffee shop.

rhythmtech
29-05-2008, 06:42 PM
whast the story? how come your off loading loads of stuff?

cause i use the adm drum machine so ive no need for the drumazon and i need money for something nice and shiney ;)

DannyBlack
29-05-2008, 07:07 PM
I'd give you that for free you sex pest.

josephjobling
30-05-2008, 12:33 AM
cause i use the adm drum machine so ive no need for the drumazon and i need money for something nice and shiney ;)

i have used both and must say i prefer the sound on the drumazon - i wouldn't sell it - never used the semi modular is it any good

rhythmtech
30-05-2008, 01:00 AM
it is bloody amazing.. ive just had it so long now and like i said i have my eye on something shiney..

you can have it for 100 bills ;)

rhythmtech
30-05-2008, 07:33 AM
audiorealism sold.

Kokotorobot
30-05-2008, 10:00 PM
why isnt there a drumazon hardware??? someone should start up a custom online self-designed vst midi controller shop

rhythmtech
31-05-2008, 10:55 AM
because the market would be too small as it would be a very product specific controller..

but it would be lovely!

RDR
01-06-2008, 07:34 AM
I certainly think there is a market for a controller that behaved the same way as the drum pattern input on the 909 or 808, but thats probably about it. Plenty of deails and controllers out there.

There is the Yamaha Tenori-on but thats 650 quid and looks bloody fiddly to me.

278d7e64a374de26f==