PDA

View Full Version : Funny about Liverpool...

Hakka.
26-12-2003, 12:05 AM
"Anfield is a special place to play and a difficult place to play but you would have to say it is easier going there now than it has ever been,'' said Allardyce.

haha... even Bolton don't fear the scum!

mawhahahahahah....

:)

dan the acid man
27-12-2003, 12:52 AM
they have turned into arsenal in the eighties, i.e very very boring :lol:

dan the acid man
27-12-2003, 01:25 AM
:oops: oops, they actually played quite well today
:oops: :dontevengothere:

macca
27-12-2003, 01:54 AM
"Anfield is a special place to play and a difficult place to play but you would have to say it is easier going there now than it has ever been,'' said Allardyce.

haha... even Bolton don't fear the scum!

mawhahahahahah....

:)

only 1 scum m8 MANC SCUM

Esox Lucius
27-12-2003, 10:35 AM
**** off red shite scum cunt :twisted:

Esox Lucius
27-12-2003, 02:57 PM
there is 3 scum

Liverpool FC
United
Rangers

scummiest 3 teams on the planet.

macca
27-12-2003, 03:09 PM
there is 3 scum

Liverpool FC
United
Rangers

scummiest 3 teams on the planet.

yer right its simple m8 ask any 1 who the scum is an its manc scum

macca
27-12-2003, 03:10 PM
u must be a wingin blue nose pmsl

Esox Lucius
27-12-2003, 03:29 PM
blue & proud

macca
27-12-2003, 03:30 PM
blue & proud

proud of what? lmfao

Esox Lucius
27-12-2003, 03:33 PM
of being the real team in merseyside, not the team the glory hunters support.

not that the shite have any glory at the moment, liverpool will go further & further downhill until they get rid of gerard & the pacemaker :lol:

no wonder owen wants to go to real :lol: he has always been blue all his life after all and probably doesnt give a **** about the shite ;)

Esox Lucius
27-12-2003, 03:34 PM
http://ebookers.earthc.net/content1.ebookers.com/images/NO/spec_offers/Everton.jpg

macca
27-12-2003, 03:35 PM
of being the real team in merseyside, not the team the glory hunters support.

not that the shite have any glory at the moment, liverpool will go further & further downhill until they get rid of gerard & the pacemaker :lol:

no wonder owen wants to go to real :lol: he has always been blue all his life after all and probably doesnt give a **** about the shite ;)

ha ha listen m8 fowler, mcmanaman, owen all blue noses but they all played 4 liverpool what does that tell u :lol:

macca
27-12-2003, 03:39 PM
ur only decent player is shrek (rooney) lmfao nothin like a bit of footy banter

Esox Lucius
27-12-2003, 04:09 PM
innit cant beat a bit of banter lad, your only decent player is heskey :lol: ;) haha lmao ;)

macca
27-12-2003, 05:37 PM
innit cant beat a bit of banter lad, your only decent player is heskey :lol: ;) haha lmao ;)

ha ha i no hes shit :clap:

where u from

Col
27-12-2003, 06:38 PM
heskey is your best player, and im being serious!!!

liverpool are shit. i hope they finish below us this season, that i'll teach that aussie judas twat on the left wing.

macca
27-12-2003, 06:51 PM

liverpool are shit. i hope they finish below us this season, that i'll teach that aussie judas twat on the left wing.

cant blame him tho its his club hes supported since he was a kid, an would u stay at a club like that (leeds) if ur childhood club came in 4 ya dont think so

dan the acid man
27-12-2003, 07:42 PM
haha!!!!! everton and liverpool are sh*t, now sheffield wednesday, thats a decent side :lol: :dontevengothere:

Col
27-12-2003, 10:39 PM

cant blame him tho its his club hes supported since he was a kid, an would u stay at a club like that (leeds) if ur childhood club came in 4 ya dont think so

harry kewell was with us since the age of 16, infact maybe even younger. we gave him the oppurtunity to play at the highest level, and then he fu*ks off when we need him most. a serious lack of gratitude.

macca
28-12-2003, 04:16 PM

harry kewell was with us since the age of 16, infact maybe even younger. we gave him the oppurtunity to play at the highest level, and then he fu*ks off when we need him most. a serious lack of gratitude.

you cant call that serious lack of gratitude m8 he has been there even longer than the age of 16, he stayed with the club 4 so long. u cant expect a player of his quality to stay in a mickey mouse side like leeds im sorry but thats the truth all players wanna win things. look at owen i wouldnt blame him if he left becos we aint livin up to his potential at the mo an hes give us everything he wants 2 be at the highest level an if we cant give it him he should move on, as much as id h8 him 2.

Esox Lucius
28-12-2003, 06:54 PM

you cant call that serious lack of gratitude m8 he has been there even longer than the age of 16, he stayed with the club 4 so long. u cant expect a player of his quality to stay in a mickey mouse side like leeds im sorry but thats the truth all players wanna win things. look at owen i wouldnt blame him if he left becos we aint livin up to his potential at the mo an hes give us everything he wants 2 be at the highest level an if we cant give it him he should move on, as much as id h8 him 2.

agreed, players have to think of their career.

Col
28-12-2003, 08:38 PM

mickey mouse side!!! people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones. liverpool are pretty shit, and its only a matter of time before your star names head for the door.

maybe players should look at their own performances, rather than throw the blame at the clubs they are at. the reason certain clubs fail satisfy players ambitions is actually down to the players themselves.

id like to see a little more dedication from footballers. a little more pride. if i was playing for leeds, i wouldnt leave them unless i was sold. but you have liverpool born gerrard & owen who will leave if u fail to qualify for champs league. i find that pretty sad, considering that they are pretty inconsistant. they are also to blame for liverpools downfall.

macca
28-12-2003, 08:52 PM
id like to see a little more dedication from footballers. a little more pride. if i was playing for leeds, i wouldnt leave them unless i was sold. but you have liverpool born gerrard & owen who will leave if u fail to qualify for champs league. i find that pretty sad, considering that they are pretty inconsistant. they are also to blame for liverpools downfall.

gerrards just signed a new contract read the papers as 4 kewell and his dedication he proved that stayin there 4 god knows how many years an won nothin thats y hes left. an u wouldnt leave them cos there ur club u supported since u was a kid. answer this if u was at liverpool playin 4 them and ud been there since u was say 14 and ur what 24 and won nothing, then leeds wanna sign u what would u do? its obvious

macca
28-12-2003, 09:03 PM
as 4 liverpool dont get me started were shite at the mo

Esox Lucius
28-12-2003, 09:12 PM
haha you're both shite ;)

macca
28-12-2003, 09:26 PM
haha you're both shite ;)

m8 u cant even argue u support everton

Esox Lucius
28-12-2003, 09:42 PM
I can argue all I want you kopite bastard. ;) :lol:

here's a pic of bill shankly for you ;)

http://www.custommade.com/gallery/coffins/coffin.jpg

macca
28-12-2003, 09:45 PM
heres what u av won in the last 8 years (...............)

c the way theres nothin there cos ya av won **** all ha ha ha lmfao

subsonic
29-12-2003, 11:45 AM

:clap: :clap: :lol: :lol:

shit red scum blue blood forever :lol:

macca
29-12-2003, 01:23 PM

:clap: :clap: :lol: :lol:

shit red scum blue blood forever :lol:

yer honest just ry an get into ur intertoto cup LMFAO thats if u dont get relegated ha ha ha ha ha ha

Col
30-12-2003, 12:47 AM

gerrards just signed a new contract read the papers as 4 kewell and his dedication he proved that stayin there 4 god knows how many years an won nothin thats y hes left. an u wouldnt leave them cos there ur club u supported since u was a kid. answer this if u was at liverpool playin 4 them and ud been there since u was say 14 and ur what 24 and won nothing, then leeds wanna sign u what would u do? its obvious

id go to leeds.

but the kewell situation is different, we took a chance on him, we brought him over from australia, he owes us. if we hadnt have give that chance there is a big probability that he could be playing for some shit austrailian side for the rest of his life.

not only that, but the cunt strung us along last season. he had a deal with liverpool sorted in jan or something like that, yet continued to say he wanted to stay.

wait until he comes back to elland rd, he'll be shitting his knickers.

subsonic
30-12-2003, 12:40 PM
funny thing about liverpool they are shit boring and where red :clap: :clap:

Esox Lucius
30-12-2003, 12:42 PM
any red wearing team are always the ones the glory hunters support :lol:

i can see lots of liverpool fans start supporting arsenal or man u now the pool are shite :lol:

subsonic
30-12-2003, 02:11 PM

i can see lots of liverpool fans start supporting arsenal or man u now the pool are shite :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

macca
30-12-2003, 07:31 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

everton fans av been doin it 4 years pmsl oh an dont forgot players like owen, mcmanaman, fowler all played for liverpool when they supported everton as kid what does that say about everton take it in ur own fans abandon u cos ur shite the mickey mouse side of mersey side :lol:

macca
30-12-2003, 07:33 PM
just 2 remind u we had r worst season in the premiership last year an u had ur best an we still finished above you thats the difference m8 winge all you want ha ha lmfao :clap:

278d7e64a374de26f==