PDA

View Full Version : BOA Techno Experiment - sets?

Hoth System
31-05-2008, 04:39 PM
Were any of last week's sets recorded? I was there but unfortunately I took a couple of acidy pills and lost the plot at around 2am - from then on it was just kangaroos. So I missed the latter part of Surgeon' set, the Mark EG/Ingio face off etc. Any chance?

Tiptoe
01-06-2008, 03:53 PM
yes they were. they will be put uop my mackie shortly

DVNT
02-06-2008, 10:02 AM
Ooo. Yes please.

MARK NEENAN
02-06-2008, 01:09 PM
Were any of last week's sets recorded? I was there but unfortunately I took a couple of acidy pills and lost the plot at around 2am - from then on it was just kangaroos. So I missed the latter part of Surgeon' set, the Mark EG/Ingio face off etc. Any chance?

Must of been the same ones i had. Very trippy!
Can't wait to hear the set's again! Come on mackie! ;-)

Mucky Beats
02-06-2008, 02:15 PM
we did record sets... was slight problem with recording devise tho so im guna do my best to sort them and upload them... surgeons set was not recorded at his request , but i have all the others and as long as all the other djs agree for them to be uploaded and i can sort the recordings they will all be up over next week or so.

mattboyslim
02-06-2008, 04:38 PM
http://www.3sss.co.uk/matthintontechnoexpmay2008.mp3

my set, with a little of the Pure Techno guys before, and Jerome Hill after. Enjoi

acidguru
16-06-2008, 07:12 AM
we did record sets... was slight problem with recording devise tho so im guna do my best to sort them and upload them... surgeons set was not recorded at his request , but i have all the others and as long as all the other djs agree for them to be uploaded and i can sort the recordings they will all be up over next week or so.
Any news here,M8??

ORIS
16-06-2008, 01:20 PM
http://www.3sss.co.uk/matthintontechnoexpmay2008.mp3

my set, with a little of the Pure Techno guys before, and Jerome Hill after. Enjoi

Nice one.

Mucky Beats
16-06-2008, 06:24 PM
Any news here,M8??

yes and aint great unfortunatly for some reason the sound keeps sliping back a beat every few mins... is like doing a 1/4 delay effect on it ...its like its adding a beat. verry strange... we recorded on a new bit of kit a m-audio devise is like a mobile recording thing and i think we set it up wrong or something. i can chop and edit the mixes and try and sort them im working on it ...also if anyone has any ideas on if there is anyway of sorting the problem... but im sire that unfortunatly that whats done is done ... boo !

Frank Dogshit
17-06-2008, 02:57 PM
yes and aint great unfortunatly for some reason the sound keeps sliping back a beat every few mins... is like doing a 1/4 delay effect on it ...its like its adding a beat. verry strange... we recorded on a new bit of kit a m-audio devise is like a mobile recording thing and i think we set it up wrong or something. i can chop and edit the mixes and try and sort them im working on it ...also if anyone has any ideas on if there is anyway of sorting the problem... but im sire that unfortunatly that whats done is done ... boo !

good lad, just make sure you get bas's set recorded this weekend! little bit of mark gurner would go down a treat too young man.

278d7e64a374de26f==